Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 104. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 278
***Scam Alert***

We're no longer hashing on BTCGuild (it's hardly the most optimal pool), but in case you missed it:

-Sahra

The picture above is edited.

Why ?

Look at the yellowish layer at Hashie's row. They tried to show it as selected.

Now go to https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams

Can you find any yellowish layer while selecting any row ?

The simple answer is NO and the obvious reason is the picture is edited.

Note: If u have got free hashpower at hashie, its fine. But DONT PAY A SINGLE PENNY for withdrawal as they are gonna run away with your coins.

As others have already pointed out, your assumption is wrong. You can see a yellowish layer when U r logged in. But, that does not make me believe that the image is real. If it were real, Hashie could keep it for a day or more for multiple trusted members to verify it. The little less profit from BTCGuild could have been make up for with the reputation built with the verification.

Moreover, I can see, multiple sock-puppets are trying to blindly push this service, which is a BIG NO NO.

So, I neither call Hashie a SCAM, nor fall for it. As I can see, it is doing shady business practice...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I bought some miners to keep my free hashie miner some company. At present you cannot merge the paid miners with the free miner. Since I have already earned the ability to withdraw funds due to buying more hashies, how about an option for a small fee (say like .0005 btc) let us with paid hashies convert the free one to a full hashie mergeable with out other paid hashies.

Wait, why would it not allow to merge the free miner with a paid one? It's not like that would change payouts or something?

Don't offer to pay a fee for that, it should be allowed by default Smiley
t96
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hashie Halloween Sale!

https://hashie.co/img/halloweensale.png

Save up to 12%! Order before the deal runs out, as this discount is limited to the first 15 TH sold.
Plus, no maintenance fees will be charged for the next 3 days, to reward our existing loyal customers!

-----

Hashie one thing I do find very concerning is your need to hide yourself under whois protection as this always raises a big red flag

please be more transparent if you want to be taken serious

https://www.namecheap.com/domains/whois/results.aspx?domain=hashie.co

Hi,

Sorry, but we don't feel comfortable making our addresses publicly accessible.

PS: We're not 'hiding ourselves', whoisguard is activated by default on Namecheap.

-Sahra

Hi will you be sending an email to registered users about this offer, could persuade a few of the 1000's that just taken advantage of the free 10 ghs to buy some?

That is a great idea
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hashie Halloween Sale!

Save up to 12%! Order before the deal runs out, as this discount is limited to the first 15 TH sold.
Plus, no maintenance fees will be charged for the next 3 days, to reward our existing loyal customers!

-----

Hashie one thing I do find very concerning is your need to hide yourself under whois protection as this always raises a big red flag

Hi,

PS: We're not 'hiding ourselves', whoisguard is activated by default on Namecheap.

-Sahra

Hi will you be sending an email to registered users about this offer, could persuade a few of the 1000's that just taken advantage of the free 10 ghs to buy some?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
I bought some miners to keep my free hashie miner some company. At present you cannot merge the paid miners with the free miner. Since I have already earned the ability to withdraw funds due to buying more hashies, how about an option for a small fee (say like .0005 btc) let us with paid hashies convert the free one to a full hashie mergeable with out other paid hashies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I bought some GHS but don´t think I got any discount.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Hashie Halloween Sale!

-----

Hi,

-Sahra
t96

Activity: 15
***Scam Alert***

We're no longer hashing on BTCGuild (it's hardly the most optimal pool), but in case you missed it:

https://hashie.co/img/btcguild.png

-Sahra

Why ?

Note: If u have got free hashpower at hashie, its fine. But DONT PAY A SINGLE PENNY for withdrawal as they are gonna run away with your coins.

i seen it with my own eyes before in BTC Guild. Is genuine. too bad i did not took the snapshot earlier
Activity: 182
You did if not why you lost time to be the smart ass and say that the withdrawal is okay....
I´m pretty sure that nobody gives a hoot.
Minimum withdraw amount 0.0012 BTC, reasonable.

A 0.0002 BTC withdraw fee, reasonable.

Unable to withdraw payouts from free miner unless BTC is spent, very reasonable.
haha

we are talking about referrals withdraw .

Minimum withdraw amount 0.0012 BTC, reasonable.

A 0.0002 BTC withdraw fee, reasonable.

Unable to withdraw payouts from free miner unless BTC is spent, very reasonable.
1 day to 1 week time week = you know when you get it. would be nice if its like this.

ONLY when you reach some determined point. that if you have 50% of that. even for a lifetime you may have a chance of not getting it.

So after so many changes from hashie.co why not change this to work in this way?

let the minimum payout to who wants to withdrawal the referral points.

to someone who wants to buy more miners should be 0 requirement.
Activity: 40

Nothing in life is instantaneous. Regardless of the fact that we all seem to be living in an instant gratification NEEDING society. If you were looking to get rich "quick"-ish off of BTC, you should have started out in 2010 or 2011. Right now we're in the midst of moving from minimal (just those of us who are tech-heads or nerds) to greater world acceptance.

Sorry but i dont agree with you.

All others cloud atm, eobot, zeus, and etc they reward instantly.

For that you can feel that your "work" is well deserved.

Do you think i got 35 referrals in last 2 days for nothing?

i spending some btc included to advertise it.

so yes. if i work i want to be rewarded instantly and i am not talking about getting rich but just earning what i worked for.

If you dont. good luck.

Hashnest does not reward instantly.
Zencloud does not reward instantly.
Cryptsy's MN1 and MN2 shares do not reward instantly. (The next iteration "Mintsy" is not planned to reward instantly.)
Hashprofit does not reward instantly.
PBmining does not reward instantly.
LTCGear does not reward instantly.
Genesis-Mining does not reward instantly.

The list could go on and on. The ones that I listed have been a 1 day to 1 week time frame between payouts. Eobot is a mix of mining and hosting so that shouldn't really count. That is basically like saying CEX is the same when really it only has 13-15PH/S of "cloud" mining GH/S and the remainder of the 65 PH/S is miners pointing their rigs at the pool. Additionally, I only listed those cloud/hosted pools which I know provide some form of referral capability or bonus.

Nothing in life is instantaneous. Regardless of the fact that we all seem to be living in an instant gratification NEEDING society. If you were looking to get rich "quick"-ish off of BTC, you should have started out in 2010 or 2011. Right now we're in the midst of moving from minimal (just those of us who are tech-heads or nerds) to greater world acceptance.

Sorry but i dont agree with you.

All others cloud atm, eobot, zeus, and etc they reward instantly.

For that you can feel that your "work" is well deserved.

Do you think i got 35 referrals in last 2 days for nothing?

i spending some btc included to advertise it.

so yes. if i work i want to be rewarded instantly and i am not talking about getting rich but just earning what i worked for.

If you dont. good luck.
t96
I can't wait for the market to open which should be within the week
Activity: 40

You'll earn for their lifetime purchases. Give it time!

-Sahra

But think for the vision of the client. For each day i have to wait till i get the minimun. is one day less mining btc....

You'll earn for their lifetime purchases. Give it time!

-Sahra

But think for the vision of the client. For each day i have to wait till i get the minimun. is one day less mining btc....
Activity: 196
***Scam Alert***

-Sahra

Why ?

Wow. Talk about blowing smoke out your backside. Advice for any future posts that you might make, do a little bit of research. Even a tiny bit would have stopped your from making an ass out of yourself with this last post.

lol REKT
Jump to: