Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 115. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
bought the 20 gh/s today.;

based on the 20 gh/s + 10 gh/s free = with 4 payouts in the order of 6400 satoshi.

ROI would be something near 100 days.

Its worth trying.

Anyway if you want to join

https://hashie.co/t?p=482&v=498

This is my referral link =D.

0.02 dont kill you.
t96
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If we could pick our own pools that would be really something amazing
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Continuing discussion from the other thread:

We don't want to divert this thread, but we're looking into methods to allow users to specify their own pools and worker information. It's very challenging logistically as you cannot divide a physical miner into slices mining different pools, and time-slicing introduces severe efficiency penalties (work restarts). However, we're looking into ways to make this possible.

We'd like to challenge other cloud mining providers to do the same. It may be difficult for a company that has supposedly sold hashpower that is many times the entire Scrypt network.

-Sahra

Maybe you can offer this option to match your hardware? E.g. if you are running 1 TH/s machines you could let users set their own pools on each full 1 TH/s they own, which would map to your hardware. Fractional TH/s would remain mining to your own pool(s). If you could manage that you'd certainly gain some major credibility.
t96
In addition to the other suggestions above, for verification of legitimate mining activity why not post the BTC addresses into which you are mining?  That would seem to provide proof positive while at the same time you would not have to redirect to a less efficient pool.  As far as security, so long as you believe that SHA256 is secure, posting public BTC addresses would be as secure as the Bitcoin network itself.  It would also allow an accounting of sorts e.g., that profits are not being skimmed during "good luck" time periods.  EDIT - when posting, please sign with each address to confirm you are the owner of that address!

As a matter of transparency, after GAW I will not invest in cloud mining without this or equivalent proof.  

Hashie seems like it is trying hard to be transparent and responsible.  If so, please post the mining addresses and all of my future BTC monies will be going here (which FYI is over your highest tier of pricing discount ... and I expect I am not the only one with that much cash looking for a good reputable BTC investment with a possibility of ROI).

Can you sign up under my affiliate link please?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
In addition to the other suggestions above, for verification of legitimate mining activity why not post the BTC addresses into which you are mining?  That would seem to provide proof positive while at the same time you would not have to redirect to a less efficient pool.  As far as security, so long as you believe that SHA256 is secure, posting public BTC addresses would be as secure as the Bitcoin network itself.  It would also allow an accounting of sorts e.g., that profits are not being skimmed during "good luck" time periods.  EDIT - when posting, please sign with each address to confirm you are the owner of that address!

As a matter of transparency, after GAW I will not invest in cloud mining without this or equivalent proof.  

Hashie seems like it is trying hard to be transparent and responsible.  If so, please post the mining addresses and all of my future BTC monies will be going here (which FYI is over your highest tier of pricing discount ... and I expect I am not the only one with that much cash looking for a good reputable BTC investment with a possibility of ROI).
t96
What about detailed stats about the pool? Like pool speed, my own miner speed, total shares, founded blocks, etc.. Grin

Good thinking. I'll pass this to our team!  Grin

that would be great to have those added because it would make people feel more comfortable investing money
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
What about detailed stats about the pool? Like pool speed, my own miner speed, total shares, founded blocks, etc.. Grin
t96
please let us buy smaller amounts than 20 ghs
Activity: 196
it still get 10 ghs free for verify phone number bro??

i'm not see any form from phone number..
hhe..
Activity: 182
all i wanted is be able to buy small amount of ghs every time. i did that at eobot and now i have 45 ghs.

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
alas no cell phone could not get autheticated via text msg as such

only got the old land line

no 10 gh for me I guess

Activity: 15
more and more updated to come? the cheaper the GHS the faster ROI it is.. ... at least faster than some other cloud mining
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Sound Engineer for Hire
Signed up and got the free 10GH..

Guess I'll play around a bit until I buy a miner
t96
-----------

We're happy to announce our new affiliate program! You can earn commission for promoting Hashie on your website, blog, and more. You can choose to take BTC or take miners (with a bonus).

-Sahra

Could you have it show how many people registered under your link and not just when somebody bought something that way we can stay encouraged that our advertising methods are working
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Just bought 100GH/s.   Tongue
So tell me, will the "service fee" decrease over time once new hardware comes up?

We're already offering the most price competitive miners - our current intention is that as new hardware comes up, we will sell new generations with different prices and maintenance fees. However, never say never Wink

Great service thanks for doing this!  Grin

Thank you!

-----------

We're happy to announce our new affiliate program! You can earn commission for promoting Hashie on your website, blog, and more. You can choose to take BTC or take miners (with a bonus).

-Sahra
Activity: 44
Just bought 100GH/s.   Tongue
So tell me, will the "service fee" decrease over time once new hardware comes up?
Activity: 14
Great service thanks for doing this!  Grin
t96
Is a ddos attack happening? site isn't loading and I am getting timeout error

Hi,

Indeed! We've already attracted DDoS attacks - we see it as a sign of success. We apologize for the inconvenience,  however please keep in mind that the most a DDoS attack can do is temporarily slow down the web server. Your miners will continue to hash, payouts will continue to run, and your Bitcoins will of course be safe.

At this time, we've fully mitigated the attacks Smiley

I just purchase $100 worth and if everything goes well Ill buy more as this has the potential to have the best value. Grin Something I would like to see are automatic withdrawals to our personal wallet. Will this be possible in the future? Hopefully sooner then later?

Great idea! We'll work on implementing an option for automatic withdrawals.

-Sahra

Thanks for confirming my suspicions and if I was to guess who it would be I would say the folks over at gaw
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Hi,

Indeed! We've already attracted DDoS attacks - we see it as a sign of success. We apologize for the inconvenience,  however please keep in mind that the most a DDoS attack can do is temporarily slow down the web server. Your miners will continue to hash, payouts will continue to run, and your Bitcoins will of course be safe.

At this time, we've fully mitigated the attacks Smiley

I just purchase $100 worth and if everything goes well Ill buy more as this has the potential to have the best value. Grin Something I would like to see are automatic withdrawals to our personal wallet. Will this be possible in the future? Hopefully sooner then later?

Great idea! We'll work on implementing an option for automatic withdrawals.

-Sahra
t96
Jump to: