Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 119. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
We've observed that our activation emails are not being sent to Yahoo. We're working on fixing the issue, however in the meantime please do not use Yahoo emails.

-Sahra
Activity: 196
username :b4basit
email :[email protected]

didn't receive  email verification link......
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Thanks everyone for their support! Please keep in mind the free miner is limited one per household.

We're closing accounts of those who attempt to abuse this offer. You're always free to purchase miners on Hashie.

There is little point in trying to sign up for multiples, as that will get all of your free miners revoked.

what pool is it mining at?

We pay out according to the Bitcoin difficulty, and the expected earnings for your hashpower with no pool fees. This provides us with flexibility on how we assign our hashpower Smiley

On average, you will receive 3-5% higher payouts compared to a 0% fee pool, as we pay for orphans, and we pay PPS instead of PPLNS.

-Sahra
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Got my 10gh quick and simple. At first I made a mistake and contacted support who responded fast and fixed the problem quickly. A+ so far
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
what pool is it mining at?
Activity: 938
Nice promotions Cheesy
already registered and got my 10GH free
simple and very easy

thanks Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Great  Grin Grin
I,ve got 10 GHS
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Cool a new cloud mining site.. I signed up for the free miner, I'll update with how much I get
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: