Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 117. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
i bought 20 ghs to try out... if its good i will buy more... BTW how will i know hashie is not scam or ponzi?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Hello,
do you planning lowered price time to time?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I would love to purchase some GHs too but I am soo tired of scams/ponzis.

Hasie, please show us pool where are you mining and some photos of the hardware. Transparency is in the fair, trustless environment crucial, isn't it? Thank you for free miner one more time though. I'll accept it if you don't want to reveal details, everyone has the right to privacy but if you do, that would be great.
Hi cisary,

We absolutely understand! I've passed this along, and we'll get back to you with proof of our mining activity soon.

-Sahra
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I got the 10GH. Very happy with this ^^. I will wait some days and I'll invest if I can.
I would love to purchase some GHs too but I am soo tired of scams/ponzis.

Hasie, please show us pool where are you mining and some photos of the hardware. Transparency is in the fair, trustless environment crucial, isn't it? Thank you for free miner one more time though. I'll accept it if you don't want to reveal details, everyone has the right to privacy but if you do, that would be great.
Activity: 54
I got the 10GH. Very happy with this ^^. I will wait some days and I'll invest if I can.
Activity: 126
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
Sounds good. I will collect my BTC and purchase some GHs to try out this new service  Smiley
Activity: 37
- u should add credit card option as payment so newstarters can start mining right away
- received my FREE 10GH , trick is u need to buy something so u can withdraw

Yeah, cc is the way to go. I have to say, you should make it easier for someone like me to access those kind of stuff.
Activity: 84
Can you make it possible to merge miners because this would save from the mess if you purchase ghs weekly and my miners page will look like a mess
You need to fix on the main page of the website it says $4.51 per 10gh but when you log in and go to the store page it says $4.91 so which one is it?

One other thing which is a bit of alarming is you are hiding your whois information - https://www.namecheap.com/domains/whois/results.aspx?domain=hashie.co ... why?

Hi tilray,

As you can see in our purchase page, we offer volume discounts for large purchases. The highest public tier is 8%, which is $4.51 per 10 GH.

Our homepage says that prices start from $4.51. The base price is $4.90 per 10 GH Smiley

We have private WHOIS for operational security purposes. For example, you may have heard that BTCGARDEN, another mining company, faced serious extortion efforts. Many sites including Bitcointalk use whoisguard - it is enabled by default on Namecheap after all.

-Sahra
Activity: 84
You need to fix on the main page of the website it says $4.51 per 10gh but when you log in and go to the store page it says $4.91 so which one is it?

One other thing which is a bit of alarming is you are hiding your whois information - https://www.namecheap.com/domains/whois/results.aspx?domain=hashie.co ... why?
- u should add credit card option as payment so newstarters can start mining right away

Hi rammy2k2,

We would like to support credit cards, however unfortunately some people make a full time living through credit card fraud, and they especially love Bitcoin due to it's non-reversibility.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else!

--------------

We have just patched our servers against the POODLE attack.

-Sahra
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
my mail [email protected] already contact said trying solve but 24hours passed no link recieved..
Hi b4basit,

As mentioned, Yahoo is not accepting our emails. We're in communication with Yahoo on resolving this issue.

For now, please use another non-Yahoo email. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Pricing and promo look good... What kind of payment options do you guys accept and I can not see maintenance fee per GH? Sorry if I missed this topic.

We only accept Bitcoin, and the current maintenance fee is $0.002 per GH per day. This works out to be $0.06 per month Smiley

-Sahra

Not bad at all... Thanks
my mail [email protected] already contact said trying solve but 24hours passed no link recieved..
Hi b4basit,

As mentioned, Yahoo is not accepting our emails. We're in communication with Yahoo on resolving this issue.

For now, please use another non-Yahoo email. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Pricing and promo look good... What kind of payment options do you guys accept and I can not see maintenance fee per GH? Sorry if I missed this topic.

We only accept Bitcoin, and the current maintenance fee is $0.002 per GH per day. This works out to be $0.06 per month Smiley

-Sahra
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Activity: 196
no activation link received yet !

Hi b4basit,

Please contact [email protected]. What email did you use, and have you checked your spam folder?

-Sahra
Activity: 56
Thanks got the ghs
Support rply fast as expected.
Signed up successful conformed the account but didn't get 10 ghs registered my phone no also.
Got the activation code but where to use it.

Hi vikas,

Please enter the code on this page.

Hi b4basit,

Please contact [email protected]. What email did you use, and have you checked your spam folder?

-Sahra
Activity: 56
Signed up successful conformed the account but didn't get 10 ghs registered my phone no also.
Got the activation code but where to use it.
Activity: 196
Jump to: