Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 116. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I just ran into the same problem, cant login anymore
t96
Activity: 28
login page doesn't work it goes to a blank page when you try and login
Activity: 10
I just purchase $100 worth and if everything goes well Ill buy more as this has the potential to have the best value. Grin Something I would like to see are automatic withdrawals to our personal wallet. Will this be possible in the future? Hopefully sooner then later?
t96
Activity: 28
Will affiliate program be added eventually?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Great trial offer bbit!

Your about 3.00 cheaper than GAW which is a good thing  Smiley

$3.00 per 10gh
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Thank you everyone who is giving Hashie.io a try! We appreciate it  Grin

Any chance of letting us use our own mines in your pool?

or the possibilitie of buying small amount of ghs ?
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
where are you getting the bitcoin price? bitstamp?

Weighted average of multiple exchanges including Bitstamp, BTC-e, Bitfinex, Kraken.

I found a small problem, once you merge miners you cannot rename them after, well not for me anyways!

Thank you, we have fixed this issue!

-Sahra
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I found a small problem, once you merge miners you cannot rename them after, well not for me anyways!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
We're no longer hashing on BTCGuild (it's hardly the most optimal pool), but in case you missed it:

-Sahra

Good start but you might have wanted to leave it on the pool a bit so others could have seen it (maybe a day or at least half a day). I like how you guys have operated so far but you will have the pessimists saying it could have easily been photoshopped. If other users would have either confirmed it or taken the screenshot themselves it would give you guys more reputation. On another note keep up the great work, listening to your customers is the best way to stand out with the competition.
Activity: 168
where are you getting the bitcoin price? bitstamp?
We're no longer hashing on BTCGuild (it's hardly the most optimal pool), but in case you missed it:

-Sahra
Activity: 15
testing out with 20ghs mine FOC 10ghs

payout   0.00006844   2014-10-17 00:00:02   View
payout   0.00006777   2014-10-16 18:00:02   View
payout   0.00003592   2014-10-16 12:00:01   View
can you show proof of your mining power?

Hasie, please show us pool where are you mining and some photos of the hardware. Transparency is in the fair, trustless environment crucial, isn't it? Thank you for free miner one more time though. I'll accept it if you don't want to reveal details, everyone has the right to privacy but if you do, that would be great.

Hi,

We've moved our miners to BTCGuild (which has a ranking page) for a short while. Look for 'Hashie Cloud Mining' Smiley

https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams

The rankings page take a while to update - we're actually hashing at 70 TH/s.

-Sahra
Activity: 168
can you show proof of your mining power?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
----------

New: We've implemented the ability to merge your miners!

-Sahra

awesome news!

next please bring auto-buy and maybe a better looking user back-end layout.. just saying Smiley
SMS didn't arrive & no way to try it again?
Hi,

Did you enter the country code? The most common issue that people have is forgetting to put their country code.

Email us at [email protected] and I'll able to reset your claim.

How about allow to buy like 1 gh per time and only allow you withdraw after 3 months if you dont reach the 20 ghs minimun bought?

i like to keep buying little by little with the profit i earn .

Auto-buy is coming, so you'll be able to allocate a portion of your earnings to increasing your hashpower!

-Sahra
Hello,
do you planning lowered price time to time?
Hi,

We have no plans to lower prices at this time. We're already starting things out with some of the most competitive pricing.

~~snip~~

Things that I am cautious of. Can you comment on the bold please?

Hi sk00t3r,

These exclusion clauses are standard with all services, and the purpose is to limit the liability that may be incurred. They should not be taken literally, as exclusions are a specific and refined area of the law, and waiver causes do not in fact waive us of all of our obligations.

For example, if there is a bug resulting in some miners not paying maintenance fees, it may be argued as a retroactive change. Regarding the information sharing, we might move to a hosted helpdesk service for support and hence your information would be shared with a third party. We might also use web analytics tools, etc.

All cloud mining service providers include similar clauses. I would be very cautious if a service provider does not contain them, as it is a sign of incompetence at operating a business.

----------

New: We've implemented the ability to merge your miners!

-Sahra
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
SMS didn't arrive & no way to try it again?
Activity: 182
How about allow to buy like 1 gh per time and only allow you withdraw after 3 months if you dont reach the 20 ghs minimun bought?

i like to keep buying little by little with the profit i earn .
Activity: 192
Maintenance fees
We charge maintenance fees on our miners for the purpose of covering expected electricity, hosting, and repair expenses. Our current maintenance fee schedule is dependent on the type ('Generation') and actual hashpower of your miners. We may modify the fee schedule at any time without notice, including retroactively.

Exclusive Remedy
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. In some jurisidictions, the exclusions set forth above may not apply to you.

Privacy
We may share any information we have collected with third parties for operational, research, marketing, promotional or security reasons. We may share also share your information in respose to legal requests and other requirements.

Things that I am cautious of. Can you comment on the bold please?
Jump to: