Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 62. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
HP is online and today is DECEMBER 28!!!! look in internet what happens today
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
why isn't bbit saying anything about this ? are we able to get our coins back at least ? screw the earnings..
Activity: 112
and my wife left.   awsome day ...
Activity: 112
anyone wanna start a shared bounty, i would love to track the owner down, and have my way with him/her ..

HP offline too ... just purchased a mhs there ...
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
It would be so easy to the real hashie admin to create an account here and say "yes we have been hacked"....

no hack, just scam.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Your optimism made me chuckle Smiley
They got hacked today?

I am glady that i did a big withdrawal yesterday without issues .

Yes they got hacked, admin account is talking about an alternate reality game.
Activity: 182
They got hacked today?

I am glady that i did a big withdrawal yesterday without issues .

Homepage plays music now lol Smiley
Site is frozen, or defaced.

The lycrics of the song "I don't care what they are going to say, LET IT GO LET IT GO" Smiley)
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
https://hashie.co/

bW9yZSB0byBpdCB0aGFuIHlvdSB0aGluaw==
Activity: 80
Im only saying...Wait for the updated and after u can react in whatever way u want, but after the updated and not start to spread what u think...sorry but it is not a reality, still... maybe u are right but ... i want to hear it form the people form Hashie

Alright

Dialog updated
http://justpaste.it/imrx

The hashie representative act much different and unserious then he/she normally does, it's very likely that the account has been compromised.

Ok they got hacked...but now looks like they recover everything back... it is a good news i think...so wait for the update... if u see, i was there too, look for jmsr1978 so....

The hashie representative act much different and unserious then he/she normally does, it's very likely that the account has been compromised.

Im only saying...Wait for the updated and after u can react in whatever way u want, but after the updated and not start to spread what u think...sorry but it is not a reality, still... maybe u are right but ... i want to hear it form the people form Hashie
hope is the last thing i loose... i dont care if u ROFL or ROAL or whatever Tongue

edit: ROAL "rolling on AIR" Tongue

You think the website and the payout system as well as the bitcointalk user all are hacked, Interesting.

Sorry to hear that hashie.co got hacked.
I'm reading a dialog log of the hashie chat and it looks not good.

Yeah I recorded that dialog and tell you what, There're more before that but I couldn't record.

im at hashie chat and they didnt say anythhing...last line someone asking what u are saying here... i call this FUD

edit: wait for the updated...will be in some minutes... why are people so negative??? is a f++cking NYE and i want to be happy  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

"hacked" that's what they always say... haven't we learned anything yet ..

hope is the last thing i loose... i dont care if u ROFL or ROAL or whatever Tongue

edit: ROAL "rolling on AIR" Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: