Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 64. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
just wondering if it is a scam why the site is still online...
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Tm93IHBlb3BsZSBrbm93cyBoaXMgc2VjcmV0IGFuZCBoZSdzIGFjY2VwdGluZyBpdC4=   Wink

bm93IGV2ZXJ5b25lIGtub3dzIGhlJ3MgYSBzaGU=
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
Tm93IHBlb3BsZSBrbm93cyBoaXMgc2VjcmV0IGFuZCBoZSdzIGFjY2VwdGluZyBpdC4=   Wink
DQpUaGUgc25vdyBnbG93cyB3aGl0ZSBvbiB0aGUgbW91bnRhaW4gdG9uaWdodA0KTm90IGEgZm9v
dHByaW50IHRvIGJlIHNlZW4NCkEga2luZ2RvbSBvZiBpc29sYXRpb24sDQpBbmQgaXQgbG9va3Mg
bGlrZSBJJ20gdGhlIHF1ZWVuLg0KDQpUaGUgd2luZCBpcyBob3dsaW5nIGxpa2UgdGhpcyBzd2ly
bGluZyBzdG9ybSBpbnNpZGUNCkNvdWxkbid0IGtlZXAgaXQgaW4sIGhlYXZlbiBrbm93cyBJIHRy
aWVkIQ0KDQpEb24ndCBsZXQgdGhlbSBpbiwgZG9uJ3QgbGV0IHRoZW0gc2VlDQpCZSB0aGUgZ29v
ZCBnaXJsIHlvdSBhbHdheXMgaGF2ZSB0byBiZQ0KQ29uY2VhbCwgZG9uJ3QgZmVlbCwgZG9uJ3Qg
bGV0IHRoZW0ga25vdw0KV2VsbCwgbm93IHRoZXkga25vdyE=

We'll look into payouts soon

Why are you sharing the song lyrics of "Let it go frozen" bas64 decoded?

holy sheet, you're right

decoded message :

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I'm the queen.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know!
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

Why are you sharing the song lyrics of "Let it go frozen" bas64 decoded?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I've deposited 0.68706695 btc to my Hashie wallet address on Dec 24th 20:07:32 , but still can't see equivalent btc amount in my Hashie account.

Yes, I checked trx, passed more then 6 confirmations.

Also, I sent an email to Hashie support twice, after 24 hours and after 48 hours - hope they will read this msg and refund.

@hashie my hashie username is ivanv. I sent you my hashie wallet address in PM.
Activity: 859
What a mismanagement. Making payments is an easy thing. If that fails we are in troubles...
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Activity: 3
yup, i didn't receive any payout as well Cry Cry
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
why was there no payout tonight
Activity: 1
Hi, I am having trouble logging in am not sure if I have forgotten my password or username but no email is coming through when I put in my email address and I have AM hash so need to log in asap before the ten days is up. Please help Hashie I am in need. I also have Generation 1 miners over 400 gh.
yup, i didn't receive any payout as well
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!
Hmmm...no payout from hashie.co today.  Sure hoping this is some sort of anomaly :/
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
hey.. but we are happy.. a little bit poor as of today but happy to be rich in future because of hashie Wink
LOL that made me laugh good stuff " we happy but a litte bit poor as of today " thats the spirit keep your head up and look at the positives  Wink

Don't be rude please. Some of us just want some hashrate without buying some expensive ASIC miners. I think cloud mining is great way to get involved in Bitcoin mining in no time. I personally love to wait for mined mBTCs and then trade it or use it to buy another contracts, services which can be bought by Bitcoin etc. I used to reinvest every single satoshi mined by cloud mining services but I plan to use mined coins to pay for webhosting of my projects every month.. what's wrong with that? Just don't expect to get rich and be careful - don't invest too many BTCs, that's all imho.
LOL i do want to be clear incase that is ment for me i am poor, i always say how poor i am and accept donation. I just wanted to say that incase was ment for me  Wink
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
hey.. but we are happy.. a little bit poor as of today but happy to be rich in future because of hashie Wink
LOL that made me laugh good stuff " we happy but a litte bit poor as of today " thats the spirit keep your head up and look at the positives  Wink

Don't be rude please. Some of us just want some hashrate without buying some expensive ASIC miners. I think cloud mining is great way to get involved in Bitcoin mining in no time. I personally love to wait for mined mBTCs and then trade it or use it to buy another contracts, services which can be bought by Bitcoin etc. I used to reinvest every single satoshi mined by cloud mining services but I plan to use mined coins to pay for webhosting of my projects every month.. what's wrong with that? Just don't expect to get rich and be careful - don't invest too many BTCs, that's all imho.
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
LOL that made me laugh good stuff " we happy but a litte bit poor as of today " thats the spirit keep your head up and look at the positives  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Activity: 756
Received multiple indications recently that people are not happy here and that surprised me as I thought(not a customer so really just an opinion) they were a good outfit.Shows how wrong I can be.
Activity: 39
I've deposited ~0.6 btc to my Hashie wallet address 48 HOURS AGO, but still can't see equivalent btc amount in Hashie account.

Yes, I checked trx, passed more then 6 confirmations.

Also, I sent an email to Hashie support twice, after 24 hours and after 49 hours - hope they will read this msg and refund.

@Hashie my hashie username is ivanv
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
that means do the opposite of your advice because you're consistently wrong.

Oh yeah? Over the years I can link to at least two dozen ponzi's and scams Ive called out, all of which have already collapsed. Pirate, Obsi, mybitcointrade, Usagi Nyan/BMF/CPA, Patrick Harnett, Starfish and Kraken (the ponzi fund, not the more recent exchange),  hashking, labcoin, Kronos, bitscalper, AMT, BT trader, pbmining and those are just from the top of my head.
Of the one's I called out that havent collapsed yet, not a single one is older than 6 months to my knowledge.

The only errors you will find is where I failed to detect in time it was a scam/ponzi/heist, like MtGox, but you will find precious few of those (gox is in fact the only one that springs to my mind). I dont recall ever once calling something a ponzi and be proven wrong. So if you say im "consistently wrong",  can you point out just one single instance where I was proven wrong? Just one. And for every attempt at showing me one, Ill give you over 20 where I was right.

BTW, how is your own batting average? Oh right, you create new accounts after every miss, and thus you've been around for all of 3 weeks. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: