Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 65. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
But most people don't hold onto it for that long,they tend to mine for s few weeks or months then sell their hashing power on the market. Smiley

Because most people realize its a ponzi, and that "gen 1" funds were used to pay Amhash batches and there is not a kilohash of mining backing gen 1. Most people may also realize not even AMhash know the identity of hashie and have no evidence of their legitimacy either. What most people do not understand is that most people can not profit from a ponzi because most people will be too late trying to sell and be left holding the bag when it comes crashing down.

Yes puppet we all know the sky is falling the sky is falling, it is always a ponzi Blah Blah Blah. How about you show some proof if your claims? Or take GAW off your retarted legit list. If AMhash, and Havelock aren't for real gimme a break. Oh yes the gen1, really? Your what those of us who can actually do research and wield reason and logic call a contraindication. that means do the opposite of your advice because you're consistently wrong.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I tried it with the free promotion, but have to pay to be able to withdraw, seems like a catch Tongue
Activity: 39
I've deposited ~0.6 btc to my Hashie wallet address, but still can't see equivalent btc amount in Hashie account.

Yes, I checked trx, passed more then 6 confirmations.

Also, I sent an email to Hashie support - no answer in 26 hours - hope they will read this msg and refund.

@Hashie my hashie username is ivanv
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Anyone give a unbiased opinion on this company good payers etc no late payments anything really as I am writing an article on a Russian blog site ps wont mention your name here without your permission
I will say i have been buying amhash1 for some time then went to IPOs of amhash 2 and amhash3. I am a small time person less than 1 TH GHS on havelock but i have never had a problem. There was 2 sundays along time ago when they was a few hours late on amhash payments but was fixed same day. I get my payments on time each day at 12pm " noon " eastern time zone and always get emails to confirm all transactions. I would say it is a good company to invest in only problem is the high sell prices. I also had some scrypt shares but they getting rid of those so i sold the few i had, so maybe in the future they might use more efficient scrypt miners and offer it to us again. Also merry xmas to all  Smiley KEEP IN MIND what i wrote above is for items i have on havelock. I responded here since they say can swap havelock and hashie, i have never tried that option so wanted to say that.
Activity: 756
Anyone give a unbiased opinion on this company good payers etc no late payments anything really as I am writing an article on a Russian blog site ps wont mention your name here without your permission
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
might be due to this ...

Seems there is no more amhash3 to sell...

Update:

1.The AMHash3 shares has been sold out.
  And we are proud to annnouce the closure of AMHash3 IPO.You can trade AMHash at Havelock&Hashie now.
  We will promote the AMHash4 later,maybe in 15-30 days.Anyway,we will keep you updated.

2.Customers who purchased AMHash3 on amhash.com can transfer shares to AMHash1 at Havelock(https://www.havelockinvestments.com/order.php?symbol=AMHASH1) now.

1).Anyone want to do the transfer,please sign the following message with your dividends address and send an e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected] with it and the message.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.1000

Icon

Also i don't see anywhere on hashie to buy any more of Amhash gh/s.. poof gone.. just like amhash3 ipo  Grin

Icon

PS

I know you can still buy off the market (people selling theirs) but not direct anymore.

Oh and the fact you can no longer enable auto reinvest, any reason why?

i had not noticed you could no longer buy hash direct from hashie anymore maybe havelock and hashie shared a supply. As to the reinvest option that is weird they wont offer it
Activity: 24
I did a small write up about the sale on my site.  Please let me know what you think.

http://btcvestor.com/2014/12/24/hashie-co-firehasher-sale/

Warning: There is a referral link (Labeled as such) and some banners.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Also i don't see anywhere on hashie to buy any more of Amhash gh/s.. poof gone.. just like amhash3 ipo  Grin

Icon

PS

I know you can still buy off the market (people selling theirs) but not direct anymore.

Oh and the fact you can no longer enable auto reinvest, any reason why?

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hashie doesn't care if the difficulty drops or not. They just want to sell contracts to hedge their investment.

I, for one, thing the environment for these FireHashers looks pretty good right now. I think I'll try it out.

AMHash, who provides hashing power to Hashie, has shown photos of their operation. People too often assume that cloud mining operations are a ponzi scheme because they don't understand why a company wouldn't just keep the proceeds of the mining operation for themselves. The reason is that if they can get other people to pay their maintenance fees then they are protected from a collapse in the bitcoin market. They're just hedging their bets by letting users like us accept some of the risk in exchange for possible profit. Not so hard to understand.

Keep in mind firehashers might not be backed by AMHASH. So if hashie does collapse no refund from AMhash. As for their profit of 0.2 btc that is misleading since this assumes stagnant difficulty. With the new year you have no clue how bitcoin will react or difficulty. Sure it looks like we will get one or two more difficulty drop but when we get difficulty increases you can bet it wont be by 2-3% like these drops. we are known for 10%+ which means one difficulty increase will prevent ROI from ever occuring. Sure you could sell the firehasher to another sucker but hashie is sort of greedy with the 10% markup making it hard to ROI doing that as well.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
AMHash, who provides hashing power to Hashie, has shown photos of their operation.

Amhash is the real deal, no one (sane) is questioning that.
But AMhash is not providing the hashrate for Hashie's Gen 1, they do not know who (if anyone) does and they dont even know the identity of hashie. No shred of evidence for the existence of any hashrate backing Gen 1 was ever presented. None. It was/is a ponzi, the money raised was used to prepay AMhash contracts which they then resold as a cheap (actually profitable) way to bolster their credibility.. But gen 1 still is backed by absolutely nothing and Im pretty sure we wont see any more evidence for these firecrackers.
Activity: 52
Hashie doesn't care if the difficulty drops or not. They just want to sell contracts to hedge their investment.

I, for one, thing the environment for these FireHashers looks pretty good right now. I think I'll try it out.

AMHash, who provides hashing power to Hashie, has shown photos of their operation. People too often assume that cloud mining operations are a ponzi scheme because they don't understand why a company wouldn't just keep the proceeds of the mining operation for themselves. The reason is that if they can get other people to pay their maintenance fees then they are protected from a collapse in the bitcoin market. They're just hedging their bets by letting users like us accept some of the risk in exchange for possible profit. Not so hard to understand.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
LOL i bet they also praying that the difficulty dont drop as it has last 2 times cause that wont be good for them

If they were actually mining, difficulty drop wouldnt matter, as they would mine more coins.

But since no one has ever seen one shred of evidence that hashie has any hash power of its own, my guess is that these 'firehashers' are a way to boost short term sales to fuel a ponzi thats dangerously close to collapse.
Activity: 532
However it looks that difficulty is set to drop in the near term

Awesome
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
However it looks that difficulty is set to drop in the near term
Introducing FireHashers

FireHashers are limited duration cloud miners that only mine for 60 or 90 days. While FireHashers won't last, your earned Bitcoins will.

Come check out the pricing of FireHashers here: https://hashie.co/store_fh

Available from Dec 24th to Dec 31th only.

Not a good investment at all. I looked at the 60 day one and your lucky to ROI if difficulty only increases by 4% each time. 5% or more you lose money. I like how they say IF difficulty stays same you essentially make 0.2 btc. Why would anyone invest in this.

The only way this would be a good investment is if maintenance fees were 0
LOL i bet they also praying that the difficulty dont drop as it has last 2 times cause that wont be good for them i am assuming and seems like we heading for 3rd drop in difficulty
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Introducing FireHashers

FireHashers are limited duration cloud miners that only mine for 60 or 90 days. While FireHashers won't last, your earned Bitcoins will.

Not a good investment at all. I looked at the 60 day one and your lucky to ROI if difficulty only increases by 4% each time. 5% or more you lose money. I like how they say IF difficulty stays same you essentially make 0.2 btc. Why would anyone invest in this.

The only way this would be a good investment is if maintenance fees were 0
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
personaly whats a better buy AMASH or Generation 1?

AMHASH. Backed by a hardware vendor and has lower maintenance fees.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
personaly whats a better buy AMASH or Generation 1?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Introducing FireHashers

Pages:
Jump to: