Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 66. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Our systems have been a little bit swamped recently, due to increases in the transaction volume we're processing. Growing pains Smiley

Deposits might take a longer time to credit than usual, we're working on scaling our systems to handle the volume.

Thanks for your support!

-Sahra
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
website is down Sad  Huh

Strange, site is soo slow for me right now (but it's working - I can see my miners / transactions). According to isitdownrightnow.com is hashie.co "DOWN for everyone".. Maintenance or DDoS?

Working fine here, dunno what youre talking about

1 hour ago it was down for me, too. Now everything is ok, loads fast without any problem.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
website is down Sad  Huh

Strange, site is soo slow for me right now (but it's working - I can see my miners / transactions). According to isitdownrightnow.com is hashie.co "DOWN for everyone".. Maintenance or DDoS?

Working fine here, dunno what youre talking about
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
website is down Sad  Huh

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
But most people don't hold onto it for that long,they tend to mine for s few weeks or months then sell their hashing power on the market. Smiley

Because most people realize its a ponzi, and that "gen 1" funds were used to pay Amhash batches and there is not a kilohash of mining backing gen 1. Most people may also realize not even AMhash know the identity of hashie and have no evidence of their legitimacy either. What most people do not understand is that most people can not profit from a ponzi because most people will be too late trying to sell and be left holding the bag when it comes crashing down.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I just started with Hashie.co Smiley Looks very easy Smiley
http://www.basepic.com/2014/Dec/23/27266837.jpg

Does anyone know to tell me what time is needed to do ROI on those miners?

Thanks.

About four to five months.
But most people don't hold onto it for that long,they tend to mine for s few weeks or months then sell their hashing power on the market. Smiley
brand new
Thank You!

Looks like more you invest better % you get.
Also how should I know witch miner should I buy? More efficient one? more hashpower? or what?

Thanks!
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
TO you and all on this forum happy holidays enjoy the time with family and friends. May the holidays bring everyone good stuff with good food and good drinks  Smiley posting this now as i know alot of people in areas where almost xmas
Also how should I know witch miner should I buy? More efficient one? more hashpower? or what?

The AMHash miners have lower fees = more profit. Not a bad choice.
But they usually have a worse efficiency than Gen 1 miners (it's not much, 99,xx%).
Furthermore AMHash is real mining hardware provided by ASIC manufacturers who confirmed that Hashie rented hashrate from them, for Gen 1 there is no proof for real mining activity (as far as I know).

Looks like more you invest better % you get.

Stated in the miners market:

Volume Discounts

20,000 GH+: 1% bonus hashpower
50,000 GH+: 3% bonus hashpower
100,000 GH+: 5% bonus hashpower
brand new

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Thanks.

About four to five months.
I cashed out my hashies today. Made 20% profit. Hashie seems legit just got tired of making small amounts of money every day.

sweet and congrats on the 20% profit, if we may ask what are your plans now for the future if you say this company is legit but took out your sales of bitcoin
In few hours what I experienced with Hashie.

* Bought cheaper GHS in Hashie Market.

* These GHS shows "0.05xx BTC earned so far". Even after few hours there's no change in this figure. Nothing gone down, neither up. It doesn't show any profit or loss.

* There's no detail of Pool/Blocks/Shares etc on Hashie's login itself.

* The free 10 GHS does not merge with the purchased GHS hashpower. I don't see a reason why it shouldn't.

* The free 10 GHS also not showing any profit/loss or gaining or losing BTC so far. Still 0.00000000.

* The Hashrate for both free and paid GHS goes up and down, and isn't stable.

* Even while selling GHS it doesn't let you lower the price per GHS than $3.50. I don't see a reason why?

* There prices and profit claims are so luring to be true, they smell ponzi scheme.

* Whether they are, or they are not (Ponzi), I'm out of their network. Luckily, sold my GHS. Doesn't matter on loss, but got my BTC back.

I'll see how Hashie goes success. I don't believe in Luck or God, so can't say Good Luck. So, take your chances who are.

Cheers! Wink

Just chill and wait for your daily payout moron, you forgot to mention you have a blue progress bar that says "payout in..."

This one is actually one of the proven honest sites, they work with the asic manufacturers, so dont worry theyre mining Wink
lol to late for them to wait for the progress bar since they mention they already sold at loss and got out. Maybe they will get partial credit for time mined or not. I am sure they will tell us about it
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
I cashed out my hashies today. Made 20% profit. Hashie seems legit just got tired of making small amounts of money every day.
Activity: 560
* The free 10 GHS does not merge with the purchased GHS hashpower. I don't see a reason why it shouldn't.
When you merge it with another miner, you could sell the newly created miner which includes the free one. As you can't sell the free miner, merging it with others isn't possible.
Activity: 532

* These GHS shows "0.05xx BTC earned so far". Even after few hours there's no change in this figure. Nothing gone down, neither up. It doesn't show any profit or loss.

* The free 10 GHS also not showing any profit/loss or gaining or losing BTC so far. Still 0.00000000.

* Even while selling GHS it doesn't let you lower the price per GHS than $3.50. I don't see a reason why?

* There prices and profit claims are so luring to be true, they smell ponzi scheme.

* Whether they are, or they are not (Ponzi), I'm out of their network. Luckily, sold my GHS. Doesn't matter on loss, but got my BTC back.

I'll see how Hashie goes success. I don't believe in Luck or God, so can't say Good Luck. So, take your chances who are.

Cheers! Wink

Just chill and wait for your daily payout moron, you forgot to mention you have a blue progress bar that says "payout in..."

This one is actually one of the proven honest sites, they work with the asic manufacturers, so dont worry theyre mining Wink
Activity: 186
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro

Cheers! Wink
I myself am interested to hear a 100% confirmed answer. Please do keep us posted on the progress of this to confirm if it is true or just a rumor that busted.

Original reply was:

"We are open to integrating sponsored altcoins on Hashie. We can integrate an altcoin as a funding source and withdrawal option for 5 BTC."

Try to contact Sahra via support ticket, she's not very active here.
mmm this sounds good and all but 5bitcoin worth of altcoin is of my reach but thanks for the clear answer on here. Makes me also think have not seen Sarah on here in a few days
Pages:
Jump to: