Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 84. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I've just registered yesterday, and I love the design.
Some problem which might appear from my country is most of us using a mobile connection with dynamic IP address. So, someone might login with the same IP but with different account.

Just in case, we got banned/locked, how do we make a verification? Using a scanned ID?

We don't lock accounts for that Smiley

Hello all

I bought some AMHASH miner (60 gh ) just for testing.

Funny thing but since I bought it my income dropped . Is anybody else in this case ??

In the payout transactions there is no details view ( I mean I only see one global payment, for both gen1 and the amhsh miner)

Hi,

I answered you on the chat but this is a global drop due to Bitcoin slightly decreasing in price, meaning the maintenance fee (which is charged in USD) costs more BTC, decreasing payouts. Furthermore your first payout for each miner is prorated.

-Sahra
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I've just registered yesterday, and I love the design.
Some problem which might appear from my country is most of us using a mobile connection with dynamic IP address. So, someone might login with the same IP but with different account.

Just in case, we got banned/locked, how do we make a verification? Using a scanned ID?
Activity: 236
Hello all

I bought some AMHASH miner (60 gh ) just for testing.

Funny thing but since I bought it my income dropped . Is anybody else in this case ??

In the payout transactions there is no details view ( I mean I only see one global payment, for both gen1 and the amhsh miner)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
you should post an link to an block chain explorer that show the "confirmation status" of deposit until unconfirmed deposit is fixed because only shows 0 all the time.

you should also show the coinbase transaction for every mined block your farm mines, which gives payments to users.
you should post an link to an block chain explorer that show the "confirmation status" of deposit until unconfirmed deposit is fixed because only shows 0 all the time.

Fixed this, thanks for the report.

-Sahra
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Hi all

I ve been on hashie for a few days now , with a testing investment to see if it works .
Since they're reading this thread , I'll make here a few suggestions .

So far payment are stable and on time . good point for you .
But if I whois  your domain , i find a digitalocean server and an account in PANAMA . Not the best way to get the people confidence . Putting something more legit (like the name of the boss or picture of your mining farm or legal satus of the company or whatever proof you're not gonna run away with the coin). An " about us " on your page would be a good start

Please at least remove the 1.1$ dollar fee for selling . this fee It's the best way to push away small player . Think in term of volume of transactions and customers, not in term of amount per transactions.

Set up a REST  api so people can at least check they're account and get payment history . Or at least add  filter to select the event to see in the transaction section, plus an export to csv file.

DO NOT SET a buy or sell REST API, otherwise you will end up like cex with market manipulation by big player (on long term not good for business, look at the price on cex)

The chat frame is in my opinion a little bit to small.

Please put in the front page the selling fees/conditions on the market . It's a little bit the surprise when I first tried to sell some miners (and I hate this kind of surprise ).

Hope this help improve your business .

Live long and prosper .

Thank you for your suggestions, we'll incorporate them!

-Sahra
Activity: 236
Hi all

I ve been on hashie for a few days now , with a testing investment to see if it works .
Since they're reading this thread , I'll make here a few suggestions .

So far payment are stable and on time . good point for you .
But if I whois  your domain , i find a digitalocean server and an account in PANAMA . Not the best way to get the people confidence . Putting something more legit (like the name of the boss or picture of your mining farm or legal satus of the company or whatever proof you're not gonna run away with the coin). An " about us " on your page would be a good start

Please at least remove the 1.1$ dollar fee for selling . this fee It's the best way to push away small player . Think in term of volume of transactions and customers, not in term of amount per transactions.

Set up a REST  api so people can at least check they're account and get payment history . Or at least add  filter to select the event to see in the transaction section, plus an export to csv file.

DO NOT SET a buy or sell REST API, otherwise you will end up like cex with market manipulation by big player (on long term not good for business, look at the price on cex)

The chat frame is in my opinion a little bit to small.

Please put in the front page the selling fees/conditions on the market . It's a little bit the surprise when I first tried to sell some miners (and I hate this kind of surprise ).

Hope this help improve your business .

Live long and prosper .

Activity: 325
Sorted now, they allowed me to merge AMhash with Gen 1 by mistake.
Activity: 196
I have just gone to log in and get this -

Your account has been temporarily disabled due to attempted abuse of an exploit.
Contact support [ at ] hashie [ dot ] co to resolve this issue.

Anyone help Huh Seems VERY dodgy !!!!

Cheers

Accounts believed to be abusing the system for profit were banned.

If you think you don't fall into this category you should contact Hashie support.
Activity: 325
I have just gone to log in and get this -

Your account has been temporarily disabled due to attempted abuse of an exploit.
Contact support [ at ] hashie [ dot ] co to resolve this issue.

Anyone help Huh Seems VERY dodgy !!!!

Cheers
Activity: 182
Why a minimum buy of 20 gh/s if you already have like 40 gh/s .

that  limit should be removed if you are already a customer.
Activity: 129
Hashie.co is being proved their reputations, we need the monitor, but that not means they are scammers.

1. We try to promote AMHash on this platform, we are taking care of platform safety, thanks for people's kindly remind.

2. We need to test Hashie.co 's reputation , they are very cooperated and deposited BTC as guarantee, we'll  keep monitoring their daily dividends payment.

3. We set this web for people who ordered AMHash on Hashie.co, customers can search your email address registered on Hashie.co to check your ordering true or false:
http://www.amhash.com/hashie/index.php

P.S. Those account informations based from the list supplied by Hashie.co, customers can only find themselves' infos by email address searching.

4. Customers who find the wrong numbers between we supplied and your ordered on Hashie.co please report to us, if it's proved by our investigation, we will:

1) Reward 0.1BTC to customer who reported to us;
2) Stop cooperating with Hashie.co
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Not at such shitty service, sorry. Good buy.

Why are you even posting in this thread?

To communicate to people which want to convince me to put my money into their funky busyness. Why you bother asking?

Activity: 182

Why are you even posting in this thread?
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Ok, then the best way to use your service is to get a free miner, wait until it generates enough btc to buy a minimal payed miner, buy it, and continue to withdraw profit once in a while without paying you a single satoshi from pocket. I am going to try this right now.

Or you could do some math and not waste your time. To buy 20 GH/s with proceeds from 10 GH/s will take a while. And if double ROI like that would be such an easy thing to do it would make even more sense to buy as many terrabytes as you can afford.

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Sahra, please check your PM .. my account is gone.

Replied PM, looking into this.

All okay.. thanks for the very fast response.  Looks like somehow my password stopped working, maybe someone tried to hack in and it got frozen?  Anyway resetting worked but would be good to know why.
Sahra, please check your PM .. my account is gone.

Replied PM, looking into this.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Ok, then the best way to use your service is to get a free miner, wait until it generates enough btc to buy a minimal payed miner, buy it, and continue to withdraw profit once in a while without paying you a single satoshi from pocket. I am going to try this right now.

Or you could do some math and not waste your time. To buy 20 GH/s with proceeds from 10 GH/s will take a while. And if double ROI like that would be such an easy thing to do it would make even more sense to buy as many terrabytes as you can afford.
Activity: 196

Fortunately we have minimum order limits (which we can and will raise if necessary) to prevent this exact scenario.

-Sahra

rekt
Pages:
Jump to: