Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 91. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
@Mabsark : Not very nice to come here to advertise for AMHAsh...And your comment is just bordeline to be false advertising and i would bet that you didn't even took the time to do the maths...

I have investments in both but they are completely different ways to propose Cloud Mining.

AMHAsh has good payouts but it is more a Mining Investment Fund, not a Cloud Mining Service....

Hashie make constant efforts on developments, new features and has his own site, with features like direct chat and Affiliation, AMHash will never be comparable to Hashie regarding the features...

By the way Hashie is not very far from AMhash1 for your information.

AMHash : 10 GH = 0,012 BTC = ฿0.0000845 payout on the 12 Nov 2014

Hashie : 10 GH = 0.01171 BTC = ฿0.00007661 payout on the 12 Nov 2014

A difference largely justified by the very active staff, the site and the implementations to my point of view...

@uzzuzz : they use a rate displayed on 24 h to avoid the short spikes or drops of Bitcoin price, it is annoying when Bitcoin price have a large variation but you have also benefits of that when the price of BTC drop.
Activity: 15
how i wish hashie can update their current btc price faster.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
LOL always the self promotion haha if we self promoting then i am asking for early xmas donations  1G7HdgX6HDC9g5VA6K9pvG6jgpKcDpSX7Q
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
Not nice to advertise here....

Back to the topic.

I hope that with the increase of btc value it's cost  you less btc to pay for gh/s now .

I hope my referrals would starting spending =D.

I should have made this a self-moderated thread :/   But, ya back on topic.  That is the key is to push those referrals to start spending and we have some tools coming down the line that should help I would think.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Not nice to advertise here....

Back to the topic.

I hope that with the increase of btc value it's cost  you less btc to pay for gh/s now .

I hope my referrals would starting spending =D.
Activity: 25
I have no beef in this , I would love to see another competetive,honest company on the market.

Well, ASICminer are now offering cloud mining services via AMHash for 1.2 mBTC/Gh. I'd expect a lot of these cloud mining services that need to purchase miners to start going out of business as there's not a chance in hell they'll be able to keep up with AM.

link to this please?
I have no beef in this , I would love to see another competetive,honest company on the market.

Well, ASICminer are now offering cloud mining services via AMHash for 1.2 mBTC/Gh. I'd expect a lot of these cloud mining services that need to purchase miners to start going out of business as there's not a chance in hell they'll be able to keep up with AM.
WAIT the maker is now offering cloud service direct? Kinda like i guess hashnest i think that belongs to bitmain or i might be wrong
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
hello Hashie i will post same coment that i posted elsewhere that brought me here. Lets treat this as a fresh start so ignore the time frame we will restart clock from right now see when i get answer. Thanks in advance and hope we can work something out so i can buy services.

i was interested in Hashie.co i got the 10ghs they give made account verified it. I can log in and all but i sent support ticket to them 36 hours ago asking where are they mining and can we see live pool stats. I see they have 1 picture on website but lets be honest someone can buy a shitload of ebay or other sites GHS rental and then just take screen shot. I have not heard back from them and i also do not like how they dont let you ask question in chat till you buy 20 GHS minimal. So its really going to cost me almost $10 so i can be able to ask a question lol.

Hi, I'll address your questions individually:

1) We get lots of emails everyday, we try to respond to as many emails as possible (including all support emails).

2) Many pools like ghash.io which pays for merged mining don't have public miner stats, we moved to BTCGuild because of it's public stats. We do have custom pool/workers planned, so if you're concerned feel free to wait until we have that feature ready.

3) That's more to prevent people advertising referral links, spam, etc.

-Sahra
hello Hashie i will post same coment that i posted elsewhere that brought me here. Lets treat this as a fresh start so ignore the time frame we will restart clock from right now see when i get answer. Thanks in advance and hope we can work something out so i can buy services.

i was interested in Hashie.co i got the 10ghs they give made account verified it. I can log in and all but i sent support ticket to them 36 hours ago asking where are they mining and can we see live pool stats. I see they have 1 picture on website but lets be honest someone can buy a shitload of ebay or other sites GHS rental and then just take screen shot. I have not heard back from them and i also do not like how they dont let you ask question in chat till you buy 20 GHS minimal. So its really going to cost me almost $10 so i can be able to ask a question lol.
legendary
Bitcoin
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
In coming!

Saw that.  If I had 15K USD laying around I would buy it up Smiley
legendary
Bitcoin
Activity: 605
thanks Sahra for helping me with my deposit

Same here - appears to be a honest outfit
remove the min amount of gh/s to who already have 20 ghs .

with that we can increase it in our way without have to spend a big junk.
need to buy atleast 20gh/s, but I only want 10 /:

They should remove the "gh/s min buy-limit".. to make it more like a "free market".

Yes plz, no min buy limit..
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
need to buy atleast 20gh/s, but I only want 10 /:

They should remove the "gh/s min buy-limit".. to make it more like a "free market".
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
thanks Sahra for helping me with my deposit
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
can you show proof of your mining power?

Hasie, please show us pool where are you mining and some photos of the hardware. Transparency is in the fair, trustless environment crucial, isn't it? Thank you for free miner one more time though. I'll accept it if you don't want to reveal details, everyone has the right to privacy but if you do, that would be great.

Hi,

We've moved our miners to BTCGuild (which has a ranking page) for a short while. Look for 'Hashie Cloud Mining' Smiley

https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams

The rankings page take a while to update - we're actually hashing at 70 TH/s.

-Sahra

To be believed you need to show a pic of your actual mining kit, running, with something in the picture to show it is yours.

What ASICs are you using and what country are you hosting in, if you are?

Pages:
Jump to: