Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 88. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
4) It makes more sense for us to sell hashpower (even if it exceeds our capacity), and acquire the hardware later. This is in our terms and conditions by the way.

-Sahra

Hashie are selling you hashing power that they don't even have. Direct from the horse's mouth.

Did Sahra mean that ?

If you purchase more hashpower than we have available, we'll still sell you the hashpower and acquire the hardware later. We're prepared to cover the payouts in between. This isn't any sort of a secret (it's in our terms, and we openly mention this in sales responses), and it's done by pretty much every cloud mining company.

PS: I've ignored Mabsark, for other people please quote him if you want me to see it.

Hey Hashie / Sarah is hashie going to add a credit card option to buy GHS anytime in the future. I will try anything in large quantities no matter how bad it looks or people put it down when i have protection of credit card. I dont mean to make it sound negative but i am sure you know what i am trying to say.  Wink

I understand you! However, Bitcoin is irreversible. What's to stop someone from acquiring stolen credit cards, buying miners on Hashie, withdrawing their Bitcoins while we get a chargeback a week later? We simply cannot accept reversible payment methods.

-Sahra
see it is a 2 way street you clearly see the problem with that use a credit card to pay and people might scam you but the consumer would be protected. Using strictly bitcoin reverses roles it leave the customer at the mercy and praying the company is real and not a scam like people say " not talking about hashie im saying in general " or that they dont do mt gox. So see this is really a 2 sided story question is which one is better?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hashie what miners do you use?
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
If you purchase more hashpower than we have available, we'll still sell you the hashpower and acquire the hardware later. We're prepared to cover the payouts in between. This isn't any sort of a secret (it's in our terms, and we openly mention this in sales responses), and it's done by pretty much every cloud mining company.

PS: I've ignored Mabsark, for other people please quote him if you want me to see it.

-Sahra

Someone ask them what miners they use and see if you get ignored too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
4) It makes more sense for us to sell hashpower (even if it exceeds our capacity), and acquire the hardware later. This is in our terms and conditions by the way.

-Sahra

Hashie are selling you hashing power that they don't even have. Direct from the horse's mouth.

Did Sahra mean that ?

Hey Hashie / Sarah is hashie going to add a credit card option to buy GHS anytime in the future. I will try anything in large quantities no matter how bad it looks or people put it down when i have protection of credit card. I dont mean to make it sound negative but i am sure you know what i am trying to say.  Wink

I understand you! However, Bitcoin is irreversible. What's to stop someone from acquiring stolen credit cards, buying miners on Hashie, withdrawing their Bitcoins while we get a chargeback a week later? We simply cannot accept reversible payment methods.

-Sahra
Activity: 196
wow wow wow...
too many people said this site is scam...

"trade with extremely caution"
Activity: 311
Merit: 264

-Sahra

Did Sahra mean that ?
legendary

-Sahra

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
So, which competitor are you, 1 week old account trying to sell LTCGear shares? Wink

We're definitely doing business right when we're facing DDoS attacks (from multiple sources nonetheless), newbie troll/FUD armies and more while thousands are registering on Hashie every day.

-Sahra
Hey Hashie / Sarah is hashie going to add a credit card option to buy GHS anytime in the future. I will try anything in large quantities no matter how bad it looks or people put it down when i have protection of credit card. I dont mean to make it sound negative but i am sure you know what i am trying to say.  Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
So, which competitor are you, 1 week old account trying to sell LTCGear shares? Wink

We're definitely doing business right when we're facing DDoS attacks (from multiple sources nonetheless), newbie troll/FUD armies and more while thousands are registering on Hashie every day.

-Sahra
Don't feed the trolls.

-Sahra
can we get some proof? proof you posted doesn't mean shit you could have easily rented hashing power

Hashie answer questions if you want your business to succeed but this is clearly a fucking ponzi

Sounds like you've already made up your mind, good luck selling your LTCGear shares Wink

I added hashie.co to my cloudmining overview here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-860400

So far, it scores 6/7 on my ponzi scale, but I might have missed some things. If I got anything wrong, please provide corrections.

Replied to you in the thread.

-Sahra
can we get some proof? proof you posted doesn't mean shit you could have easily rented hashing power

Hashie answer questions if you want your business to succeed but this is clearly a fucking ponzi
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
I added hashie.co to my cloudmining overview here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-860400

So far, it scores 6/7 on my ponzi scale, but I might have missed some things. If I got anything wrong, please provide corrections.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
is there any hidden requirements for the 10ghs ?

Hidden requirement is you must deposit first when you want to witdraw the free GHs Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This is a thread about Hashie. Please keep posts on-topic to Hashie, not cloud mining in general.

--

Congratulations to luckynumber56 for being to 20,000th user to register on Hashie! They have won 0.1 BTC credited to their account Smiley

-Sahra

how to see user ID number ?
Activity: 224
is there any hidden requirements for the 10ghs ?
legendary
i agree with you on that but in all honesty i have seen people say PB is ponzi trap for several months. I personally dont use them so i cant give factual results

I highly doubt pb mining is a ponzi considering they will be in business for almost a year now. They might close shop eventually but i doubt a ponzi

When people call these services ponzis, they're not necessarily saying that the service is definitely going to rip you off, they're suggesting that the dividends you are being paid does not come from mining, but from customers buying new contracts.

These services don't actually need physical miners as demonstrated by Deprived Mining Speculation (Deprived vanished with everyone's money) and Bitcoin Difficulty Derivative (which is still running). Those service basically have 2 components - MINE and SELL and SELL has always been vastly more profitable to hold (B.MINE=69.86% vs B.SELL=563.49% yield on Havelock).

So, these services could simply be difficulty speculation services like the two described above, only they're keeping all the SELL component to themselves and flogging the MINE component to customers

No maintenance fees at their pricing is simply impossible. There's no question about that, and people who believe in it are delusional, or are gambling and their defense mechanisms are kicking in.

PS: This thread is about Hashie, it's not about discussions of general cloud mining.
-Sahra

Well, I did ask a question about Hashie and you ignored it. Regarding maintenance fees, you actually don't need them if you don't have any miners to maintain. And if you do charge maintenace fee but don't have any miners to maintain, then that's just extra profit.

So, what miners are Hashie using? Any pictures of your mining farm?

Also, it's infuriating when people don't provide essential information required to make informed decisions and you have to go digging through shit to find it. Instead of telling me that you have "low maintenance fees", tell me exactly what those fees are. And by "tell me", I mean stick it in the OP and on your website. Same with trading fees. Prospective customers shouldn't need to read 30 pages on a forum in order to get basic essential info.

I highly doubt pb mining is a ponzi considering they will be in business for almost a year now. They might close shop eventually but i doubt a ponzi
MtGox has been running in Ponzi mode since the 2011 hack.

When a cloud mining service provider offers miners below cost (when taking in account maintenance fees), it is guaranteed to be a ponzi. How long they can last is only dependent on their rate of growth.

No maintenance fees at their pricing is simply impossible. There's no question about that, and people who believe in it are delusional, or are gambling and their defense mechanisms are kicking in.

PS: This thread is about Hashie, it's not about discussions of general cloud mining.

-Sahra
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the comparison... I'd also like to add 2 more services in the list...

PBmining.com
Cost: 1.4 mBTC per Gh/s ($5.36 per 10 Gh/s @ 383 $/BTC)
Maintenance fees: $0 per Gh/s per day
Trading fees: None

CloudMining.website
Cost: 1 mBTC per Gh/s ($3.83 per 10 Gh/s @ 383 $/BTC)
Maintenance fees: $0 per Gh/s per day
Trading fees: None

I'm also collecting data about different cloud services. It is good, if someone can offer me the following data about Hashie...

How much Hashie returned last week for bitcoin mining for say 10/100/1000 Ghs hash power ?

That CloudMining.website reeks of a ponzi to me. Cheapest up front cost and no maintenance fees?  I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. At least with PBmining you could say that the maintenance fees were incorporated into the purchase price.

i agree with you on that but in all honesty i have seen people say PB is ponzi trap for several months. I personally dont use them so i cant give factual results

Pages:
Jump to: