Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 90. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Now I have bought 1024 Gh/s Smiley
Let's see if it was a good decision or a massive money loss..

I really like the site so far, better than cex.io Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hashie, what are the chances you'll still be here 1 year from now? I want to make a huge investment but naturally I'm a bit weary. Say you shut down 5 months from now, do you have a plan in place (refund minus what earned etc..), are you bound by any laws of your country that will protect us in such a case ? Where are you located?

I saw pics of your power, that was good, but no pics of data center or your team, or your office etc..

Sounds like right now they are fairly small and employees work remotely in many different countries, no idea where data center is
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
What in the world be miner mods?

you can kill someone with curiosity.
Activity: 285
Hashie, what are the chances you'll still be here 1 year from now? I want to make a huge investment but naturally I'm a bit weary. Say you shut down 5 months from now, do you have a plan in place (refund minus what earned etc..), are you bound by any laws of your country that will protect us in such a case ? Where are you located?

I saw pics of your power, that was good, but no pics of data center or your team, or your office etc..
Activity: 518
while building our miners... after we level up our miner plz unlock the ultimate feature to target our own pools with workers, this way it would be smth really useful or at least fun, otherwise it is more or less just a marketing stuff. btw please dont make such a system like gaw where you have to babysit your miner with buffs and puffs Cheesy Wink
Activity: 318
i am very interested in this functionality too, i tried to look through this forum but could not find any cloudmining service with such an awesome feature... looking forward to.. Wink but i guess its really hard to implement cause much bigger companies still dont have it.. or dont want to maybe.. and how would you do it technically? would you specify minimum amount of hashrate to be able to use that feature and then dedicate a whole miner to it or there is some other way? maybe a noob question here but is there some kind of way to assign separate cores of asic to different pools or smth... Smiley

Im sure it is do-able.   Umisso has a feature similar to this where you can select the pool you want to mine at.  I am doing this with Miners I purchased from Bitmain which I have them hosting.  I would think cloudmining services could do something similar.
Activity: 318
Coming soon: Miner mods

Wow.  Excited to see what that is all about
question when a friend i referred 'buys' new power by 're-investing'
do i still get rewarded?
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Coming soon: Miner mods

Why are people selling for so low in the hashie market?

PS: I hope hashie mines at nicehash and can pay us more. their rates have been the best
Activity: 182
Any update on when we will be able to direct hashing to pool(s) of our choosing Sahra?

I just bought 6 Th/s on hosted mining site where I can direct to my own pool; would have really liked to put some of that into Hashie but I am already up to 4 Th/s with Hashie and that is my limit until I have the ability to mine to my own pool(s) ...

May i ask even through PM which service is that?

Thanks.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Just a quick note, we're working on mitigating a DDoS attack at the moment. We'll be back soon

-Sahra

Sorry to hear that, I just came hear to check on the status of Hashie.  I miss my little miners...
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Just a quick note, we're working on mitigating a DDoS attack at the moment. We'll be back soon

-Sahra

Thanks I just came here because I couldn't access the site.

-Sahra
Activity: 135
i am very interested in this functionality too, i tried to look through this forum but could not find any cloudmining service with such an awesome feature... looking forward to.. Wink but i guess its really hard to implement cause much bigger companies still dont have it.. or dont want to maybe.. and how would you do it technically? would you specify minimum amount of hashrate to be able to use that feature and then dedicate a whole miner to it or there is some other way? maybe a noob question here but is there some kind of way to assign separate cores of asic to different pools or smth... Smiley

With cgminer can't you do quota and split hashrate over multiple pools. I've never used this, but that was my understanding of how it worked.

Granted, I'll bet they are not just running cgminer for this, but I'd assume a similar functionality should be possible to implement.
Activity: 518
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Any update on when we will be able to direct hashing to pool(s) of our choosing Sahra?

I just bought 6 Th/s on hosted mining site where I can direct to my own pool; would have really liked to put some of that into Hashie but I am already up to 4 Th/s with Hashie and that is my limit until I have the ability to mine to my own pool(s) ...
how i wish hashie can update their current btc price faster.
We moved back to BitcoinAverage.com USD

-Sahra
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
i really more of this cloud services would have platform like cex.io I do own cex.io, i also have hashie.co, some havelock AMhash1 to try out and gawcloud hashlets oh and hashnest.com . I pointed out those names of things i have as OF TODAY since it can change tomorrow or even after i write this post lol. I just wish they would have interface like Cex.io where you can buy even in fractional GHS or alot if you wish. Also i like the fact Cex.io lets you see in REAL TIME earnings from each block found as they come in and clear confirmations. This other sites all seem to have daily payouts i HATE THAT i like real time stats and payouts. Also a big thing i love about cex.io and why i stay with them Despite high fees and prices is that you can make " vouchers " dont matter if it is for 0.5 GHS or for 500 GHS or 1TH can do it all and then we can gift them to other people for holidays or birthdays. Heck we can even sell the " cex.io vouchers " on places like ebay or amazon and i know alot of people like this option as do people who want to get into bitcoin but dont want to use coinbase or site familiar. Even some people that want to get into bitcoin cant cause they only like 13-15 so have no way to open account to buy bitcoin but can use prepaid cards on paypal to buy cex.io vouchers. This is just my 2 cents why i think more sites should be in the platform sense like cex.io i will post this same post on the 3-4 pages of forum i read most/ post to.   Cool
Pages:
Jump to: