Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 87. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
When!!??  Shocked Shocked

Hi,

We have a super exciting announcement coming in the next few days, miner mods have been delayed a bit. Rest assured, we're hard at work on making Hashie better!

-Sahra

Great!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Ah, bashing one while promoting another. That´s unexpected  Grin
Activity: 504
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
4) It makes more sense for us to sell hashpower (even if it exceeds our capacity), and acquire the hardware later. This is in our terms and conditions by the way.

-Sahra

Hashie are selling you hashing power that they don't even have. Direct from the horse's mouth.

Did Sahra mean that ?

If you purchase more hashpower than we have available, we'll still sell you the hashpower and acquire the hardware later. We're prepared to cover the payouts in between. This isn't any sort of a secret (it's in our terms, and we openly mention this in sales responses), and it's done by pretty much every cloud mining company.

PS: I've ignored Mabsark, for other people please quote him if you want me to see it.

Hey Hashie / Sarah is hashie going to add a credit card option to buy GHS anytime in the future. I will try anything in large quantities no matter how bad it looks or people put it down when i have protection of credit card. I dont mean to make it sound negative but i am sure you know what i am trying to say.  Wink

I understand you! However, Bitcoin is irreversible. What's to stop someone from acquiring stolen credit cards, buying miners on Hashie, withdrawing their Bitcoins while we get a chargeback a week later? We simply cannot accept reversible payment methods.

-Sahra
Sorry, might be bringing up an old topic (it's a page old) but you can do what another cloud hosting company does - disallow payouts for the maximum possible chargeback duration (~6 months ± 3 months), could you not?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
When!!??  Shocked Shocked

Hi,

We have a super exciting announcement coming in the next few days, miner mods have been delayed a bit. Rest assured, we're hard at work on making Hashie better!

-Sahra
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Well puppet I only deal with two CEX.IO been in business too long and hashprofit.com,because of the amount of money I have invested with them and others like me they give the data centre locations to you.Tried Zencloud but left after 24hrs something just did not feel right about it,know the feeling you get when you think your being conned well I got it there.Just invested a fair bit of money in a canadian start up god knows how that will go but I wanted to get into the ground floor of a new cloud miner.Too be honest you pays your money you take your chances,I sometimes forget not everyone is as honest as me.
MMM i never tried hashprofit but will look into it. I do agree with what some people say pictures can be photo shopped that is why i like to see live stats mining like we do with cex.io. If only they would lower fees 50% then they would be far more competetive. I personally like the easy of trading GHS can see open or closed orders and can trade several coins
Activity: 756
Well puppet I only deal with two CEX.IO been in business too long and hashprofit.com,because of the amount of money I have invested with them and others like me they give the data centre locations to you.Tried Zencloud but left after 24hrs something just did not feel right about it,know the feeling you get when you think your being conned well I got it there.Just invested a fair bit of money in a canadian start up god knows how that will go but I wanted to get into the ground floor of a new cloud miner.Too be honest you pays your money you take your chances,I sometimes forget not everyone is as honest as me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
Pictures alone are not enough (none of those criteria alone are enough),  but refusing to post any is definitely a big red flag.
Not really, there are many valid reasons not to post pictures.   The hardware can be custom and scary looking to non-miners.  GPU rigs were often of that nature.  Protecting location could be another reason.   

I do believe proof of mining is a big deal, pictures though don't mean much to me.   Again, the scammers are the ones often using pictures.   
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Pictures alone are not enough (none of those criteria alone are enough),  but refusing to post any is definitely a big red flag.
Its trivially easy for a cloud mining company to prove at least some legitimacy. I listed them here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-860400

One of your criterion is pictures of the mining farm.   Pictures of a mining farm in this Photoshop age can't be trusted.   It is even possible to take a picture of a photo-shopped picture.   Any decent scam would present lots of great pictures.    Proof of mining is a different issue, but pictures don't prove anything.   
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
but until I get full facts everyone is allowed the benefit of the doubt.

Send me all your money, I have this secret money making machine and I will send you back 10x more next year!
Would you give me the benefit of the doubt? Do you give Nigerian princes that randomly email you the benefit of the doubt?
Really?

Its trivially easy for a cloud mining company to prove at least some legitimacy. I listed them here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-860400

If a company refuses to do all of that, ask yourself: why? The only sensible assumption is that the reason why is that its a scam.

Your main concern is you get paid regardless where it comes from.I

Of course they are related. How likely do you think a scammer is to pay you a profit at his own overall expense? See the NFAQ in the above link that explains why a mining ponzi or fractional mine, if nothing else, is at least a dumb investment.

Bottom line we don't believe you are really mining unless you can show us some pics of your real farm.

Any credible cloud miner will happily do this, whether megamine or the ASICminer guys - the only reason not to is if you are making it up..

Here I don't agree.  Hashie.co has demonstrated hash rate by pointing it at a pool.   That is much better than a picture.  In any case we don't know how much hash rate has been sold vs what was controlled with the pool demonstration. 
Activity: 756
Bashing companies without knowing the full facts is pointless,most cloud miners are located in Russia for regularity reasons and because of the cold air to cool things down.Now I do believe a lot of cloud miners are ponzi but until I get full facts everyone is allowed the benefit of the doubt.Your main concern is you get paid regardless where it comes from.I believe Zencloud is a ponzi but cant prove it so I dont go putting big banners up but if I find proof they are I will produce it here.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Bottom line we don't believe you are really mining unless you can show us some pics of your real farm.

Any credible cloud miner will happily do this, whether megamine or the ASICminer guys - the only reason not to is if you are making it up..

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
SCAM DO NOT SPEND YOUR COINS BECAUSE THE PAYOUT YOU GET IS DIRECTLY FROM OTHER CUSTOMER DEPOSITS

Can you prove this in anyway? Otherwise shut your mouth.
I understand that hashie doesn't like seeing Hasie.co bashed.   What I don't understand is why hashie has to jump around on other threads bashing competitors.   Huh   It is okay to not like GAW, but a month after starting my position at GAW I was well on my way to breakeven.   At hashie, I'm still at the bottom looking at a very long road to get to breakeven.   Now I'm well past breakeven at GAW.   Hate them if you want but they have been delivering. 
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hashie.co what miners do you use?
Antminers and Prismas.

-Sahra

Maybe some pics of the Data Center can help.

Kind regards,
Antminers and Prismas.

-Sahra
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
If you purchase more hashpower than we have available, we'll still sell you the hashpower and acquire the hardware later. We're prepared to cover the payouts in between. This isn't any sort of a secret (it's in our terms, and we openly mention this in sales responses), and it's done by pretty much every cloud mining company.

PS: I've ignored Mabsark, for other people please quote him if you want me to see it.

-Sahra

Someone ask them what miners they use and see if you get ignored too.

Haha was wondering the same thing but didn't think I would get an answer. Will try anyways. ..

see it is a 2 way street you clearly see the problem with that use a credit card to pay and people might scam you but the consumer would be protected. Using strictly bitcoin reverses roles it leave the customer at the mercy and praying the company is real and not a scam like people say " not talking about hashie im saying in general " or that they dont do mt gox. So see this is really a 2 sided story question is which one is better?
Indeed. As a business we must minimize our liabilities, and hence accepting reversible payment methods for non-reversible services isn't something we can do.

-Sahra
Pages:
Jump to: