Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashnest 's newest PACMiC Cloud Mining Contract - page 5. (Read 20700 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
PACMIC seems good but remember it locks your btc in. Its one of the more safer investments but the ROI is not too high since it will take a while before you see that return. I think its better to just trade on the hashnest exchange since you can buy and sell freely.

There are pros and cons to each.  I have been buying hash there because the pacmic was not available and the results have been very good.  The nice thing is that if you buy at a price and later decide that you want out at the same price or higher, while you wait to see if it goes back up you collect mined coins.  It is a very nice way to go.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
How long has it been since the last PACMiC round was available?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
PACMIC seems good but remember it locks your btc in. Its one of the more safer investments but the ROI is not too high since it will take a while before you see that return. I think its better to just trade on the hashnest exchange since you can buy and sell freely.
۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★
Same as many here, when i decided i was ready and understood the contract it went out of order... shame i haven't seen it before it was too late...
Another round of Pacmic would be really nice, especially in those "stable" times of btc.
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I too am wondering if there will be another round of pacmic.  Let us know please Bitmain.
legendary
One last thing,is there any better cloud mining service other than this?I decided against investing in PACMiC and the S4 are all sold out so is there any other company that you would recommend?

You can check at Bit-x, but else.. there are no better, because those that are better (like scrypt.cc) are just scams. You can wait for Antminer S6 though, should be out this summer.
Is the S6 better than the S4 since the S4 was better than the S5 and whats the estimated price?

It s going to be better then everything available so far. However, we have no details ATM.

S5 s a newer and more effective miner compared to S4. So it would be appropriate to say S5 is better then S4.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
One last thing,is there any better cloud mining service other than this?I decided against investing in PACMiC and the S4 are all sold out so is there any other company that you would recommend?

You can check at Bit-x, but else.. there are no better, because those that are better (like scrypt.cc) are just scams. You can wait for Antminer S6 though, should be out this summer.
Is the S6 better than the S4 since the S4 was better than the S5 and whats the estimated price?

It hasn't been released or announced yet, so no one knows and for anyone to say anything otherwise is pure speculation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

legendary

S4 are not sold out. Plenty of them on the Hashnest market. If S4 cloud mining is what you want to go with.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

legendary
Can someone from Hashnest confirm if more PACMiC's will be sold?
legendary
How long does the contracts last for this then.It says "The contract expires at the moment that the principal has been paid back in full.
BITMAIN may pay extra Bitcoin to the owner of PACMiC before the principal has been paid back in full, which will accelerate the payout even more." but no one can tell me what this means,I don't get what it means by when the principal has been paid back in full

It means what you get back your initial investment. When you get back your 220 USD back, that s principal.

To avoid confusion, each day, they pay a little bit of your principal + your interest. When the sum all those small chunks of your principal which you get paid each day reaches your initial investment, the contract is terminated. You do get that interest as well.

If we are talking about PACMiC, interest is about 22% a year. So you ll get 220 USD back and 22% interest at the top of that. This is in ideal conditions.

If we are talking about S5 miner, ROI is about 300 days and after that, it s all profit. Again, in ideal conditions.

BUT, if it becomes less profitable to run an S5 than the payouts, then the contract will terminate.  So if difficulty spikes or $/btc exchange rate goes down, you can find yourself with a terminated contract before the principle is paid back (aka a loss).
legendary
How long does the contracts last for this then.It says "The contract expires at the moment that the principal has been paid back in full.
BITMAIN may pay extra Bitcoin to the owner of PACMiC before the principal has been paid back in full, which will accelerate the payout even more." but no one can tell me what this means,I don't get what it means by when the principal has been paid back in full

It means what you get back your initial investment. When you get back your 220 USD back, that s principal.

To avoid confusion, each day, they pay a little bit of your principal + your interest. When the sum all those small chunks of your principal which you get paid each day reaches your initial investment, the contract is terminated. You do get that interest as well.

If we are talking about PACMiC, interest is about 22% a year. So you ll get 220 USD back and 22% interest at the top of that. This is in ideal conditions.

If we are talking about S5 miner, ROI is about 300 days and after that, it s all profit. Again, in ideal conditions.
legendary
1 thing I don't get,so if i invest 220 dollars into this when will the contract expire and how long will it take for me to make my money back

You keep asking the same questions and I keep telling you the same answer. Nobody can tell you that, it depends on lots of variables. Roughly, your ROI ll be about 300 days at best.

I have a feeling you do not understand how mining difficulty works and you think this is some 100% secure investment. It s not. You can lose your money easily, if you do not know what to do.
1 thing I don't get,so if i invest 220 dollars into this when will the contract expire and how long will it take for me to make my money back
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Depends on what price you get for buying and selling your S5 contracts.

Even then, he might still end up with negative ROi rates I'd say
legendary
well

this is what I am doing

invested 1BTC and turned on reinvest all in at the start, it ran until the 8000TH sold out,  that took 20 days at which point the contract was mining at at 1.2THS

now all profit and investment that comes in I buy s5 contracts with. When paid out I will sell the s5 contracts and plow 1BTC back in,

rinse and repeat.

see what the net is after 12 months.

I cant even begin to figure out the math, but I think I am ahead at a rate greater than 22% a year......

Depends on what price you get for buying and selling your S5 contracts.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
well

this is what I am doing

invested 1BTC and turned on reinvest all in at the start, it ran until the 8000TH sold out,  that took 20 days at which point the contract was mining at at 1.2THS

now all profit and investment that comes in I buy s5 contracts with. When paid out I will sell the s5 contracts and plow 1BTC back in,

rinse and repeat.

see what the net is after 12 months.

I cant even begin to figure out the math, but I think I am ahead at a rate greater than 22% a year......

Pages:
Jump to: