Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashnest 's newest PACMiC Cloud Mining Contract - page 7. (Read 20700 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi kapetan,

If you invest one bitcoin, get hashing power of one Th/s, mining revenue paid in PPLNS mode will be prior to pay your profit, then pay your unpaid capital.
Contract ends only when your one bitcoin is returned in full.

Profit is calculated by the formula: unpaid principal (BTC) * 0.7 (satoshis per BTC per second) * time to find a block (seconds).
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Hi

Have somebody calc the current ROI of Hashnest 's newest PACMiC Cloud Mining Contract ?

Q: Can I redeem my PACMiC before contract expiry?
A: No. The contract will be closed automatically at the time that the principal has been repaid in full. Contracts may not be terminated prior to this.

Contract ends when the capital was been repaid. Personally i cant understand it.
An example if the current roi is 200 days (not real just for example)
i invest 1 btc and after 200 days i make a roi , means i have earn 1 btc
so the cotract expiry in 200 days ? aka not loosing but what about make a profit of that investment ?

can we have some more info about the end of the contract , please
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Why do people Grab the shiny bottle but don't even bother to look to see if there is piss in it lol lol lol lol Grin Grin Grin

The contract will be temporarially suspended if conditions were not favorable... so, let`s be less apocalyptic with BTC future. Since early days, everything within BTC world was risky... I bet this since I knew because it`s a nice idea. The return stills good for a first experience with it. Some people may want their coins to be underneath their arms, but, (at least in my case) it`s better than mining physically where electricity + diff, etc don`t help you get your coins.  

I get free electric.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
that is 100% false.  If bitcoin price goes down, then your contract may not complete if it costs more to run the units than the payout.  Read the ToS, they will shut off payments for the PACMiC if it costs more to run than it generates, same as buying any of their other hashing power.  At that point the contract is considered over.

Ok. Let`s taking off the part of grounding prices. Indeed there`s a certain risk (like that one) or the skyrocket diff. So you`re right about the risk.

Yes, there are risks, I agree with you, but your statement that no matter what you would get a return of your principal is not right and could leave people high and dry if they read that and don't do any further research.  Also the, 'temporary" suspension is for 10 days, and if the conditions do not improve in time for your contract to again start working for you it is considered over, and no matter what happens in the future, your contract is done and will not start back up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
that is 100% false.  If bitcoin price goes down, then your contract may not complete if it costs more to run the units than the payout.  Read the ToS, they will shut off payments for the PACMiC if it costs more to run than it generates, same as buying any of their other hashing power.  At that point the contract is considered over.

Ok. Let`s taking off the part of grounding prices. Indeed there`s a certain risk (like that one) or the skyrocket diff. So you`re right about the risk.
The contract will be temporarially suspended if conditions were not favorable... so, let`s be less apocalyptic with BTC future. Since early days, everything within BTC world was risky... I bet this since I knew because it`s a nice idea. The return stills good for a first experience with it. Some people may want their coins to be underneath their arms, but, (at least in my case) it`s better than mining physically where electricity + diff, etc don`t help you get your coins. 
The fact is that.. you won`t lose BTC with PACMiC, even if BTC price hits the ground. You won`t lost IN BTC (`cause you`re trade with BTC currency) so, you could receive your BTC and lost money when you`re withdrawing next your fiat trade // ...then, abiut PACMiCs, it will just take more time to get your returning funds. If BTC your looking for a 90 days refund with profits, and BTC price gets lower, you will receive the same but maybe will be in 110 days. But the return will be the same (proportional to you deposit). It`s a very normal investment.

Wong I clipped this from the Pacmic TOS agreement...

Like all forms of bitcoin mining, there is a certain level of risk involved. If network difficulty unforeseeably skyrockets, or if the price of bitcoin drops too much, the Antminer S5 units backing the PACMiC may not be profitable to run and be forced to go offline, in which case contracts would be suspended (possibly indefinitely) and the user may not recover the initial cost of the miner.

That sums that up.

legendary
The fact is that.. you won`t lose BTC with PACMiC, even if BTC price hits the ground. You won`t lost IN BTC (`cause you`re trade with BTC currency) so, you could receive your BTC and lost money when you`re withdrawing next your fiat trade // ...then, abiut PACMiCs, it will just take more time to get your returning funds. If BTC your looking for a 90 days refund with profits, and BTC price gets lower, you will receive the same but maybe will be in 110 days. But the return will be the same (proportional to you deposit). It`s a very normal investment.

legendary
I don't mind the pace at all that was your assumption. and like I said I am only six months old at this I like to invest wisely not foolishly.

Fair enough

...to me I think bitcoin market is crashing and soon to be dead.

um, then why do you own bitcoin?

There is no one who can tell you whether it is a good investment or not.  Read what the offering is and make your own conclusion.  I have done the math and determined that I think I can leave my reinvest feature on for another 40 days or so at current market conditions and make a good return.  If your looking for a return over 20% per year in bitcoin land, you will get scammed 99% of the time, if your looking for a 20% return in the stock market, your out of your mind.

Don't get greedy, take the very nice returns that are being offered and make some money on your investment.

I am just information gathering by reading and listening to many opinions "Sarcastic ones I don't need" and thoughts it was just a question that's all I don't need Bitcoins I do it for fun I have plenty of shares in stocks I live off my equity and dividends which I have in intel, AMD, Apple, Verizon Just to name a few. and that's over the past 20 years I kept buying and Investing. Now like I said I didn't get all that equity in stocks by being foolish but by reading asking questions and listening to different people investing and taking notes I never listen to one opinion I always listen to a large group that has the same opinion.

Trust me I can buy out a whole mining farm if I prefer or just buy bitcoin directly without any mining this is just a hobby for me. I don't have to work my bills are already paid I get way more equity and dividends than I need trust me.

I am new to this but I see already when some one asked a simple little harmless question everybody gets offended its the same way in the stock market I am used to it. Honestly that shows me the level of intelligence someone really has.

All I asked is a general question do you guys think its worth it Investing in Pacmia and all I got is a bunch of sarcastic answers which did not answer the question at all even though I pulled a little bit of good info out of it. and then it got worse when I said the BTC DIFF was going through the roof and other comments. You guys should invest in the stock market You guys sound stressed out over bitcoin mining.

I read everything there is to read I am just gathering many opinions foolish or otherwise that is all.

If you think my post was sarcastic or foolish, then I highly doubt you are what you touted in your reply, not that it matters since we could both make up stuff from either side of this conversation until we are blue in the face and neither party would know, and to be honest, I don't care how much money you have or stocks you own, because it doesn't affect my position in the slightest.  A smart investor would listen to those who have done the research (as I have, probably more so than 99%+ of the other people in this thread), and hinted to you my position in my reply.  But as I also said, you have to do the research and not rely on strangers on the internet to give you direction, which seems to be the direction you are taking.

I would also recommend you not, "buy out a large mining farm", and realize I mean no offense, but you probably do not have the technical expertise or know how of how to run one.  There is a lot more work that goes into a mining farm than most people realize, and speaking from a position of running a decently large one, it isn't easy and you can't jump right in.

Reading your past posts, it didn't sound like you understood the concept of the PACMiC and how it worked, especially in relation to difficulty.  Also know, that anyone on here who gives you a difficulty prediction is blowing smoke out of their asses.  As I said before, per my research (and remember, it is quite extensive), I own many PACMiC's, currently have them set to reinvest, and am very happy with the stable returns that I am getting from them.
People will buy piss in a bottle as long as the bottle looks nice. and they will sign the contract to. Then when they open it they get a nice aroma of piss up there nose when they smell it.

I learned that in the stock market buy watching asking general questions and listening to what's around me thousands of different opinions most of all patience.

And no for those of you I did not smell the piss or drink it because I was wise enough and smart enough to know there was piss in it.

ahh.. that`s true.

don`t put all you have into PACMiC. It`s terrible to invest in ONE thing ONLY. It`s a cool stuff but there`s risk, so think twice, don`t throw money away hhahaahah
There`s a risk in this invest since you put your BTC in the hand of a company and you sign a contract with future values... but what`s bad ? Banks act like this. You just got a sign contract, that`s all. Hashnest doesn`t look like a scammer company... I`m always thinking about the legal side of BTC taking place over fiat currency... This profit modality (of contracts) looks less painful than the original way of mining (at least where electricity costs are very high).
Activity: 968
dog, i looked into this pac investment, i did not invest and probaly wont,  having ur investment locked up in the btc world for 3-4 months for a 5 % give or take   is terrible if u have some investment skills, on the flip side if  ur  new to the mining game thats a safer route.  since u have a backround in investing ,it doesnt make any sense for u to lock up ur coins.  if u even have some skills ur prob gonna make more than 5% in  3-4 months.
I don't mind the pace at all that was your assumption. and like I said I am only six months old at this I like to invest wisely not foolishly.

Fair enough

There is no one who can tell you whether it is a good investment or not.  Read what the offering is and make your own conclusion.  I have done the math and determined that I think I can leave my reinvest feature on for another 40 days or so at current market conditions and make a good return.  If your looking for a return over 20% per year in bitcoin land, you will get scammed 99% of the time, if your looking for a 20% return in the stock market, your out of your mind.

Don't get greedy, take the very nice returns that are being offered and make some money on your investment.

I am just information gathering by reading and listening to many opinions "Sarcastic ones I don't need" and thoughts it was just a question that's all I don't need Bitcoins I do it for fun I have plenty of shares in stocks I live off my equity and dividends which I have in intel, AMD, Apple, Verizon Just to name a few. and that's over the past 20 years I kept buying and Investing. Now like I said I didn't get all that equity in stocks by being foolish but by reading asking questions and listening to different people investing and taking notes I never listen to one opinion I always listen to a large group that has the same opinion.

Trust me I can buy out a whole mining farm if I prefer or just buy bitcoin directly without any mining this is just a hobby for me. I don't have to work my bills are already paid I get way more equity and dividends than I need trust me.

I am new to this but I see already when some one asked a simple little harmless question everybody gets offended its the same way in the stock market I am used to it. Honestly that shows me the level of intelligence someone really has.

All I asked is a general question do you guys think its worth it Investing in Pacmia and all I got is a bunch of sarcastic answers which did not answer the question at all even though I pulled a little bit of good info out of it. and then it got worse when I said the BTC DIFF was going through the roof and other comments. You guys should invest in the stock market You guys sound stressed out over bitcoin mining.

I read everything there is to read I am just gathering many opinions foolish or otherwise that is all.

legendary

Fair enough

There is no one who can tell you whether it is a good investment or not.  Read what the offering is and make your own conclusion.  I have done the math and determined that I think I can leave my reinvest feature on for another 40 days or so at current market conditions and make a good return.  If your looking for a return over 20% per year in bitcoin land, you will get scammed 99% of the time, if your looking for a 20% return in the stock market, your out of your mind.

hmmmm, I am new to mining I am only 6 months into it I am not a old VGA card miner were you guys made a fortune off of one card.

Ok, I can understand that. Anywaym diff growth of us to 15% per month (two adjustment of about 7.5% each) s considered moderate. However, we used to face these large spikes some time ago when the base was not that large as we have it now. As soon as the next gen of miners gets delivered, we ll see if these large jumps are gonna come back or not. This low BTC price s also a limiting factor, profit margins are quite thin.

You say 15% per month multiply that by 12 months if it keeps going up at that rate it will have gone up by 180 percent to me I think bitcoin market is crashing and soon to be dead. I see more people investing in other coins as well. Also I see bitmain trying to push the S5's Before there dead. They are pushing cloud mining so they don't have to make anymore hardware. The only hardware they will make is for there own farms which makes sense since they will save a lot of cash that way the make more profit. I don't see a S6 or S5 to S6 upgrade or Just a new chip S6.

Makes sense because that's what I would do if I were in the business. Remember there are two sides to the BITCOIN.

All I was asking if you think investing 2 BTC in pacmia is worth the risk ?

Is there anyone out there that has a pacmia contract already that has around 2 BTC not 20000 BTC ?

Thanks for every ones help.

Well yes, diff rises a lot. This is a very competitive industry. After all we all mine some magic digital money, you really think there are only few people on this planet who like that idea. BTC mining diff will continue to go up and if you cannot keep up the pace, I suggest you switch to something else. 2 BTC ll bring you 5% every 4 months or so. That s 0.1 BTC or currently about $25. You do the rest of the math.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
hmmmm, I am new to mining I am only 6 months into it I am not a old VGA card miner were you guys made a fortune off of one card.

Ok, I can understand that. Anywaym diff growth of us to 15% per month (two adjustment of about 7.5% each) s considered moderate. However, we used to face these large spikes some time ago when the base was not that large as we have it now. As soon as the next gen of miners gets delivered, we ll see if these large jumps are gonna come back or not. This low BTC price s also a limiting factor, profit margins are quite thin.

You say 15% per month multiply that by 12 months if it keeps going up at that rate it will have gone up by 180 percent to me I think bitcoin market is crashing and soon to be dead. I see more people investing in other coins as well. Also I see bitmain trying to push the S5's Before there dead. They are pushing cloud mining so they don't have to make anymore hardware. The only hardware they will make is for there own farms which makes sense since they will save a lot of cash that way the make more profit. I don't see a S6 or S5 to S6 upgrade or Just a new chip S6.

Makes sense because that's what I would do if I were in the business. Remember there are two sides to the BITCOIN.

Is there anyone out there that has a pacmia contract already that has around 2 BTC not 20000 BTC ?

Well yes, diff rises a lot. This is a very competitive industry. After all we all mine some magic digital money, you really think there are only few people on this planet who like that idea. BTC mining diff will continue to go up and if you cannot keep up the pace, I suggest you switch to something else. 2 BTC ll bring you 5% every 4 months or so. That s 0.1 BTC or currently about $25. You do the rest of the math.

Pages:
Jump to: