Pages:
Author

Topic: HASHRA CONTROLA on Raspberry Pi for Gridseed - page 15. (Read 39585 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Updated to hashra controla 1.33 but I can access anymore to the web interface nor ping the raspberry, seems having some issues with the DHCP...anyone have experienced it?
Does the yellow and green leds light up on the PI? if only the red leds light up, it means your SDCard is corrupted. If all leds light up, then the PI is alive, and probably got assigned a different IP address. Check your internal network for new devices (in the router, or FING app)
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
Updated to hashra controla 1.33 but I can access anymore to the web interface nor ping the raspberry, seems having some issues with the DHCP...anyone have experienced it?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
will Hashra Controla run on a Raspberry Model A ?!? the one with 256mb.. ?
it's cheaper than model B.. and i would like to save every dollar possible for my new gridseed rig

that's a noob question ..but i'm totally new to raspberry.. and it look a powerfull but unknown device to a rookie like me Smiley

the Model A only has one USB  and no ethernet port, you could use it though you would have to have enough knowledge to set up wifi and would probably be limited to 8 or 9 gridseeds
Activity: 23
Please add some functionality to configure secondary (backup) pools. This would be nice and solid.

If the primary pool become down now, mining stops. If we can configure a backup, it switches over until the primary pool become online again.
Activity: 13
will Hashra Controla run on a Raspberry Model A ?!? the one with 256mb.. ?
it's cheaper than model B.. and i would like to save every dollar possible for my new gridseed rig

that's a noob question ..but i'm totally new to raspberry.. and it look a powerfull but unknown device to a rookie like me Smiley
Activity: 1
Hello!
Is it possible to switch off somehow the name "Hashra Controla" & wording about default user "hashra" on login page? it is great for security reasons Smiley
HASHRA - MINING TO THE MOON
4GB IMG not up yet I'm afraid on our site... will be a day or so.
Right now you will need to download old IMG and the hit "UPDATE CONTROLA" and this will give you version 1.3.3

You can download the IMG file from hashra.com/support

We are working on a little secret project right now... In a couple of days we will be releasing our new products, hopefully you will like them.  Wink

We would like to hear how people get on with the latest updated firmware, especially being able to change to BTC cores in dual mode.
Activity: 19
New v1.3.3 is out.. the bug saving hours per reboot under settings es fixed..

Good stuff!  Thx!

Link??

Github : https://github.com/HASHRA/CONTROLA

SD CARD IMG on this page is still 1.2: http://hashra.com/support/

I was hoping someone would link to complete 4GB SD Card image with 1.3.3 loaded.

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

Good stuff!  Thx!

Link??
New IMG file will be 4GB.

We will be releasing a dual version and a Scrypt only version in the coming days... (for a certain new miner coming out)

Great!   (hint:  Wink Put a link in your response, and maybe a bit of a sales pitch about an up coming sale or new "how-to" on your website.  Wink )
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Good stuff!  Thx!
HASHRA - MINING TO THE MOON
New IMG file will be 4GB.

We will be releasing a dual version and a Scrypt only version in the coming days... (for a certain new miner coming out)
Version 1.3 of HASHRA CONTROLA will be released this week. We're testing it right now.
new features

screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/galelbi3c9il2ao/Screenshot%202014-04-02%2019.42.28.png

- removed bfg/cgminer stats which were confusing everybody.
- manual restart
- manual reboot
- clock speed can go all the way to 1200mhz now (not advisable, but for all you modders out there...it will be available)
- system settings with:
-- scheduled restart scheme in hours (0 hours for never)
-- SHA cores configuration for dual mode. You can configure the amount of SHA cores to be enabled (max 16 cores) more cores -> higher sha hashrate but will lower scrypt hashrate and vice versa.
-- you have to login with default user root / root to HASHRA CONTROLA webconsole. you can change this password if you want, in system settings.

Anybody have a 4GB image with 1.3 of Controla that I can play with?
Activity: 207
Merit: 112
Is there any way we can get the root password for the build? I'd like to be able to edit httpd.conf to allow access from outside of the local network. Also being able to install things like htop, restart Apache and reboot from SSH would go a long way!
Activity: 504
Looks pretty stabel and the rejecto rate has gettin better.

I have a questin to let Hahra running on 900 MHZ. Is it stable witout any problems and no further configuration?
Just have my 850 MHz running;-)

Activity: 742
When I try to save adjusted settings like the "reboot timer"  it never saves
what is the password for 1.3? Stuck at the login page.

hashra hashra

If that doesn't work, try root / root, when you click on UPDATE CONTROLA link again then login with hashra / hashra. I had to fullfill last minute wishes from the big cheese..sorry about that.
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
what is the password for 1.3? Stuck at the login page.
Individual miner clock would be awesome aswell Smiley

not sure if its possible, but a detect of dead miners and restart them would be cool. Im seeing that lightningasic got this on their v3 firmware thats just out.

That is not possible since we're using BFGMiner (not multiple CPUMiner instances like LightningAsic).
In my experience using BFGminer, I've never had to restart the miners individualy or do power cycles. It runs stable for hours on end. I plugged in 20 GS on 1 PI.

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Individual miner clock would be awesome aswell Smiley

not sure if its possible, but a detect of dead miners and restart them would be cool. Im seeing that lightningasic got this on their v3 firmware thats just out.
Pages:
Jump to: