Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 22. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 22, 2018, 03:09:22 PM
IIt is never too late to be what you might have been. So I don't think you're late. In this market it doesn't matter who came first or who next. Maybe those who came first took a little advantage. But the thing matter in this space is knowledge. If you take enough knowledge and want to take more you can surely take some advantage of this system. Whenever you came just do your best. Now you can see the market is down if you buy now you will make some sure profit. So everybody have a chance.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 02:52:32 PM
It seems to me that now is a good time to join cryptocurrency. The prices of most coins are very low and attractive.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 02:34:46 PM
No I will not say that your entry is not on time but in fact you join the party at right time. Now market is at bottom & you can take advantage of this dip.

You can buy coins from this dip & latter you can sell with reasonable profit when market will in swing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 22, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
Oh, today is an excellent time to enter on the cryptomarket and cryptoindustry. A year ago some people have insides and it made them crypto gods. But today it become so difficult. And with smart decision today we can buy so good coins for the long-term that it's fantastic
Activity: 658
December 22, 2018, 02:20:33 PM
The time you join cryptocurrency is not the problem, what you do when you join is what will serve as foundation for your cryptocurrency edifice.  Are you building knowledge and experience that will give you proper understanding of how cryptocurrency work and how you could make your own contribution and profit as well!?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
December 22, 2018, 09:51:54 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

If you are an investor, I can quite say that you joined in a right time, the market is not really well and it is the right time to enter it, invest on it, and see the profit when the market is okay. Soon, it will going to be green again, and you will say you invested in a right time.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 09:46:00 AM
The things are starting to move in the right direction. First of all, I believe in the project and I firmly believe that BTC is a long term investment that will not cease to exist, so it is the best time to invest when we are the start of recovery.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
December 22, 2018, 09:38:40 AM
The current price levels of Bitcoin and almost all cryptocurrencies are already suitable for long-term investment. I believe the crypto market will go up in 2019. And it is best to invest available funds in several top cryptocurrencies and “forget” about them for 5 or 10 years.
Activity: 70
December 22, 2018, 03:21:10 AM
In my opinion today is a good choice for investing because the value of coins is very low and you can buy as much as possible and partially invest. in the future there will be changes and the market will not always be in a bad condition. some coins hold and hold if the sunny market you can invest again, you can get more opportunities. indeed the future does not know what the market is like, but you must remain optimistic and always believe there is beauty.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
December 22, 2018, 03:04:54 AM
if you know of cryptocurrency in 2018, I say, yes you are late and you have missed a big moment where bitcoin touched the price of 18k USD
and now bitcoin is not as popular as last year where everyone can get money through bounty and also trading
now only trading can be expected, with tremendous anxiety, because prices don't improve
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 22, 2018, 02:55:53 AM

Not late and not on time entered the market. Previously, it was possible and had a chance to make a profit and become rich from scratch, but now you need to invest more and lose it in order to achieve a little success.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
December 22, 2018, 02:51:09 AM
You are not late, so listen to the bad "mentors" less. I would not recommend to seek further advice or help from them.
Crypto currencies are just starting their development. Institutional investors are only going to enter the crypto market, so you are just in time.
Start now to actively explore the information necessary to earn in the crypto market, practice and gain experience. Now is a great time to buy some crypto currencies.
And for the future, ask questions thoughtfully and carefully. Don't let the answers to your questions form  wrong beliefs. Create your own principles and aspirations yourself and follow them.
There is a saying-how many people-so many opinions.It happens that bad mentors can be better than good friends.In this case, I agree that now is the time for investment.You shouldn’t pay attention to either mentors or friends, just pay attention to how much interest the cryptocurrency aroused, what total capitalization of the cryptocurrency, how many successful projects have a hard cap. it's time to invest!
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 10:33:04 AM
there is no late time for cryptocurrency and ICO. these markets are developing and you came just in time to benefit from this growth.
But of course now you do not need to enter the ico and altcoins, the market has fallen strongly and now there is a rebound, after which we can see a new bottom
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
December 20, 2018, 10:31:57 AM
No you have not join at the wrong time , bitcoin is the future and it will be always like in the future , also invest in others cryptocurrency such as litecoin monrero ....ETC
I am of the opinion that if someone who joins the crypto market now is actually even better, if he has high trust in the crypto world. because without knowledge and trust in crypto, of course he would hesitate to invest if he saw a market that had experienced a different decline.
Activity: 141
December 20, 2018, 10:27:54 AM
It's never too late in this market, currently market is much lower than early in 2018 and of course this is a great opportunity for new investors. As long as you have clear goals and strategies then you can enter the market at any time and still get profits.
Activity: 224
December 20, 2018, 10:25:26 AM
it is always nice to join when the market is growing,  https://videoder.pro/    https://tubemate.onl/   https://snaptube.vip/ while you can see that your coins are already giving a profit, but you must have a steel nerves in a bear market, because by joining now prices can still fall

No you have not join at the wrong time , bitcoin is the future and it will be always like in the future , also invest in others cryptocurrency such as litecoin monrero ....ETC
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
December 19, 2018, 06:49:22 PM
I don't really think so because we are like in a restart, the market has gone down by 90% from the last year bull run, so it's not late for investors,
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 19, 2018, 06:31:32 PM
There is no bad time in crypto. When market is green, there is a positive around industry and everyone is ready to invest.
On the other hand you can buy for low price,when everybody is afraid to buy
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
December 19, 2018, 06:21:58 PM
You are not late, so listen to the bad "mentors" less. I would not recommend to seek further advice or help from them.
Crypto currencies are just starting their development. Institutional investors are only going to enter the crypto market, so you are just in time.
Start now to actively explore the information necessary to earn in the crypto market, practice and gain experience. Now is a great time to buy some crypto currencies.
And for the future, ask questions thoughtfully and carefully. Don't let the answers to your questions form  wrong beliefs. Create your own principles and aspirations yourself and follow them.
That's right, cryptocurrency moves dynamically. So it's never too late, I'm sure the cryptocurrency is the future, and this is just the beginning. Understanding the cryptocurrency ecosystem requires a process and long experience, this saturated market situation is also good as a lesson. Do the best.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 19, 2018, 06:17:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: