Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 25. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
December 17, 2018, 07:11:18 PM
I think, now is a good opportunity to join and start in crypto currencies, this is like the second chance if you miss the previous year, so take this opportunity and don't let it go again
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 06:58:40 PM
maybe the other way around you joined just at the time when you can earn maximum profit on this
I agree now is the best time for investment over the past year , and I think this moment may no longer be presented in the future, definitely worth it now to buy cryptocurrency , but of course it is better not for all the money
Activity: 182
December 17, 2018, 06:52:16 PM
wait for the bulls to arrive at the cryptocurrency market and then feel free to start investing otherwise you have a high probability of losing your money
Activity: 154
December 17, 2018, 06:40:35 PM
maybe the other way around you joined just at the time when you can earn maximum profit on this
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 06:34:21 PM
technology is still there, blockchain continues to progress and prosper, and continues to advance by leaps and bounds, now companies as large as Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook and IBM are involve and doing their own apps and works with the blockchain, so there is still much fabric to cut here.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
December 17, 2018, 06:26:29 PM
Now is a very difficult time, the market is in decline, all projects have postponed the end of the ICO and bounty. I would not recommend anyone to start their work in such a market.You will get tired and leave before you wait for payments.
Activity: 392
December 17, 2018, 05:42:36 PM
The cryptocurrency market is experiencing a strong decline. I think this is a normal market development and it will always fluctuate. We must be able to benefit from it.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 05:32:25 PM
I think that now is the right time to invest. Only you must understand that even entering the market at good prices will not give you a guarantee that in the future you will be successful. In order to become a successful trader, you need to change the status of a newbie. And for this you need to get knowledge. So learn and practice. Such pleasant prices will still be some time, but you need to accelerate the stage of training and go to investment.
Activity: 210
December 17, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
Now, on the contrary, the best time to join the cryptocurrency, prices are very low , and you can buy very profitable and store in the long term , coins can bring a lot of money
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
December 17, 2018, 04:03:44 PM
It's never too late to start, take your part in the crypto world, for me make some investment now, wait and see for the results next year.

You're extremely optimistic, but now it's too late or too early to enter the market. Now it's better not to do anything and just to wait for the best moment which might be in 6 or 12 months, we don't know for sure.
Activity: 434
December 17, 2018, 09:39:10 AM
I think that your friends are wrong, because you came just at that moment when the market is down and this is the most favorable time to invest in cryptocurrency!
Activity: 154
December 17, 2018, 08:16:13 AM
Now is the perfect time to start investing in cryptocurrency. I believe that the market will come to life and those who bought it now will be able to sell their assets in high income.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 04:36:26 AM
I think no problem joining in time whenever in crypto. as long as want to deepen crypto I think it is enough is important. many who may be entered on the crypto is nice but doesn't have a capital good crypto to run well and finally not get profit from what they used to do.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
December 17, 2018, 03:46:37 AM
I think you are not late now. Nowadays, cryptomarket's prices are too low that is good for you because you can invest to cryptomarket and you can earn a lot of money. Main target in this cryptomarket, Buy from deep, sell from top. 
Activity: 406
December 17, 2018, 03:42:06 AM
Market is losing power from 1 year and marketcap is very low now, and we know that market can continue 1 more year like this so you must know these things and if you do investment, you must be careful almost there is no dip in market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 01:53:13 AM
there is no wrong time when we join here, maybe it's just less fortunate now. but now those who are just joining will know this is the risk when joining here and they are finally not surprised then for a long time they will get used to it.
Activity: 406
December 17, 2018, 01:02:35 AM
For now, if you want to start an investment in crypto, you don't choose the wrong time. This is a very appropriate and good time for you to support your process of achieving optimal profits. Entering crypto when in a downturn cycle, will make you more freedom in choosing the coins you will invest, and you can join other crypto programs to increase your income allocation.
Activity: 434
December 17, 2018, 12:23:45 AM
wrong time may fall when the market joining occurred from a height of before. But if it looks like being a good time on crypto to enter and buy in bulk. the price is pretty low at this time certainly would be great on long term capital and about the wrong in the crypto will depend on the ability to develop or not.
Activity: 630
December 16, 2018, 06:08:24 PM
it's never too late to join on crypto-space since it's still on the infant stage and keep evolving everyday, once it is fully recognize i'm sure that the early and new adopters will have a great profit by investing on crypto.
Activity: 336
December 16, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

Now is not the best time to invest in new projects. This is due to the poor situation in the crypto market.
However, if you want to invest in existing projects - this is a great way to make money. It is important to choose a promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: