Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 17. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 27, 2018, 06:34:04 PM
I think that now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency. We must continue to believe that the market will go up. I think it is not too late to join cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 27, 2018, 05:51:08 PM
If you joined crypto this month, I think you did a right move. We are now at the deepest deep and the prices are delicious
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 05:49:04 PM
No one knows when the best time to join the cryptocurrency market. Of course, it is better to invest when coins are cheap than when they have already reached the moon.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 04:27:26 PM
Excellent time to enter the market at super low prices, I would even take a loan, because in a couple of years you will receive at least x5 profits from the top 10 cryptocurrencies.
Merit: 12
December 27, 2018, 04:22:40 PM
I think that those who say that you are late are fools. They do not understand anything, and therefore they say this nonsense - now is the most suitable time for investments that could be during the whole 2018, so do not listen to anyone who says that.
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
December 27, 2018, 04:01:22 PM
Probably we can say that all those who came to the crypto currency before the last collapse chose not the best time, but on the other hand, and then the rate of coins was quite normal, profit is possible
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 03:54:25 PM
The ability to earn money on the crypto market depends primarily on a person’s personal qualities, on his mind and on his ability to acquire new knowledge. Of course, if you came to the crypto market for a long time, then you have advantages. However, everyone can earn.
But not only earn. It is always necessary to correctly evaluate all possible risks that exist on the market today. Especially you need to pay attention to the statistics that today is available on the cryptocurrency market, and it is very terrible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
December 27, 2018, 02:21:12 PM
Now is not a bad time to start working with cryptocurrencies.
As you know, the earlier you start, the faster you will achieve the result with the right approach.
Therefore, it is not necessary to immediately despair at the start, but constantly move forward and improve in your knowledge.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 01:00:35 PM
No, there is no delay or earlier word in the crypto market. It may be that the market is currently down and you have just started. But there is nothing to be sad about here because the market can grow again and it is going to happen soon. Just keep your patience and wait for a little time .
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 12:22:32 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
You mus first understand the real meaning of cryptocurrency, the thing on it like doing some research. So much better not to invest, for sure if you push your self as a begginer to invest you will loss it. On your other question regarding on being a part og cryptocurrency, your not late and you can join .
Activity: 271
December 27, 2018, 11:16:53 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

definitely not and mostly not our fault for starting late in this cryptomarket. as of now, we are currently on a bearish market so this is the right time to study and research more about this market and must learn how to trade even with smallest amount possible. never start out big investment because that will regret you in the end. there is much time for us because in 2019 bull run will start and do things our way to be riding in this profit waves.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
December 27, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
never think you join at the wrong time, because you are a beginner. you better join late than not join at all. indeed now the market is not good, but if your friend says not to invest it is true. because you are still a beginner so try to learn from your friends who are longer. but you can discuss with your friends how to respond to current market conditions, my advice if you want to invest is okay, but the key is you have to know which coins have the potential to generate profits. if your first investment gets a profit, you will definitely be even more passionate about trying in the Cryptocurrency world ....
Activity: 625
December 27, 2018, 11:07:21 AM
I'm not sure that this is a bad time, but you risk. The market situation is not separate. I hope we will see a new moon. + Prices for the best low coins - it is not known how the market will behave in 2019.

So the decision to take you. If you are ready to risk it is the best time.
Activity: 476
December 27, 2018, 11:01:28 AM
if you feel you are joining at the wrong time, then this is the best time to make up for that mistake, the crypto price is at its most basic and you can buy it
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

In cryptocurrency investment, there is nothing like the wrong time. All you need to understand it the current and past trends on the crypto market and also understand the basic concept behind cryptocurrency and the purpose of a particular coin.

Modern time is not the easiest but not the most difficult. A few months ago in the summer there was a serious drop in cryptocurrency prices. Many began to say that the financial cryptocurrency bubble is blown away. But this is not the end. Cryptocurrencies continue to evolve.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 26, 2018, 08:54:52 PM
if you talk about timings, then you are in a downward trend and can be said to be wrong. but for the reason for your entry into the crypto industry, there is nothing wrong. it can actually make you learn more about the meaning of hodl and the fluctuating crypto market.
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 26, 2018, 08:52:40 PM
for beginners, now it's very risky to start investing, it's better for you now to analyze and monitor the market, don't rush to
make a decision, because investing in crypto is not a game, so knowledge is needed to avoid the risk of loss
I do not think so, when else to invest, when will be even more profitable and convenient time? The moment has come right now, then it may be too late
Activity: 490
December 26, 2018, 08:34:27 PM
You all probably know Tim Draper - this is a famous person in the world of cryptocurrency. So, recently he said that you can invest in cryptocurrency absolutely at any time and this will always be the right decision for you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 26, 2018, 08:05:21 PM
You have actually joined at a better time (near the end of the correction) than many others who joined near the top earlier this year.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
December 26, 2018, 07:59:18 PM
for beginners, now it's very risky to start investing, it's better for you now to analyze and monitor the market, don't rush to
make a decision, because investing in crypto is not a game, so knowledge is needed to avoid the risk of loss
Pages:
Jump to: