Pages:
Author

Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time? - page 24. (Read 49335 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
December 19, 2018, 02:47:50 PM
only time will tell who's right. I hope this is a good time to invest. Only it is better to do it every month, how much free money,because it is very difficult to catch the bottom of the market
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 09:03:56 AM
it is always nice to join when the market is growing, while you can see that your coins are already giving a profit, but you must have a steel nerves in a bear market, because by joining now prices can still fall
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 19, 2018, 08:50:26 AM
maybe the other way around you joined just at the time when you can earn maximum profit on this
I agree now is the best time for investment over the past year , and I think this moment may no longer be presented in the future, definitely worth it now to buy cryptocurrency , but of course it is better not for all the money

Formally, it is really never too late to do it.  However, what can the newbie do now if he starts dealing with the crypto?  Soon, he will start to lose due to the market waving, and lose his faith in this business. Better wait a bit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 03:30:44 AM
maybe the other way around you joined just at the time when you can earn maximum profit on this
I agree now is the best time for investment over the past year , and I think this moment may no longer be presented in the future, definitely worth it now to buy cryptocurrency , but of course it is better not for all the money

With many good coin having cheap price in market, i think its good time for new investor to invest in cryptocurrency. Most coin and token in market drop the price more than 90% and i think its good potential to get big profits in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 03:05:41 AM

You say that this is the best time for investment but don't you think that this bearish market will continue further and if you invest now you are taking a big risk exposure?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
December 19, 2018, 02:21:29 AM
if you join now. or in the middle of 2017 it's very wrong, bro. because the price of all crypto is sharp. like in the swallow of the earth. especially many of the beginners who have no investment experience except for just a little
the greatness of cryptocurrency is, no matter you start at any time, because you will always get the flow. even when you are just learning cryptocurrency, it's not too late, even now it's good enough, because there are already many people who share their knowledge about cryptocurrency through articles, or youtube
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 02:19:03 AM
No I do not suggest to wait for the bull market to arrive if anyone want to invest as in that market the price will be very high and he will get a lower chance to get the profit while now the prices are lower if he will invest now then he will get more coins with low price.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
December 18, 2018, 08:16:00 AM
Oh yes, now is definitely the right time to hop in! Given that there was a small bounce yesterday, it's highly likely it will be all the way up from now.
Activity: 574
December 18, 2018, 07:56:31 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

Late? Is it serious? Are they really your friends? Grin On the contrary, now is the best time to buy cryptocurrency for this year! But maybe after a while the cryptocurrency will become cheaper, there are prerequisites for this.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
December 18, 2018, 07:50:04 AM
if you join now. or in the middle of 2017 it's very wrong, bro. because the price of all crypto is sharp. like in the swallow of the earth. especially many of the beginners who have no investment experience except for just a little
if we could identify in which level we should buy bitcoin or cryptocurrency actually wrong time for us.every time was good for us to join in this market as long as we know how to trade.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
December 18, 2018, 07:45:20 AM
I do believed that late is better than never. At the current market condition we witness its long bearish season until now we are still hoping for the recovery. Therefore even you and we are late entering into crypto still we are so lucky.
Nope, anytime here in crypto is too good to participate or involve because it was unpredictable, we're just participating any kind of platform just for the security when it explode again the market.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
December 18, 2018, 04:06:07 AM
Activity: 378
December 18, 2018, 04:01:48 AM
It is actually a very good time for you to start everything in supportive conditions. There is no need to need so much capital for you to get potential coins for your investment. Invest in several different coins, then hold them for some time to come. And it's possible that in the near future Crypto will immediately increase its market value, so you don't need a very long time to get the results.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
December 18, 2018, 03:31:04 AM
It is better for you to learn more or ask people who understand and can trust you, before you decide to 'join' in the world of crypto. I think, it's not too late to join, we're in early stages.
Activity: 396
December 18, 2018, 03:14:07 AM
You are not late, but the cryptocurrency market is cyclical. It is a downturn, so be very cautious when buying coins. The cryptocurrency will grow at least for a decade, so you won't be late. But I think the time to buy coins is very important.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 02:33:40 AM
There is nothing wrong if you join now, all the good time to start an investment is just the intention in us and the belief that what we invest will give good results for the future
Activity: 476
December 18, 2018, 02:16:47 AM
As long as crypto is still running and is still actively developing, it's never too late for you to join crypto. This is precisely the right moment for you a beginner to start investing. You have many opportunities to invest in many coins with low value, you not only observe and research, but you can already jump directly to get a good income when the market value of crypto has grown.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 01:56:04 AM
Actually your question includes the answer as well. You said that your friends told you it is not the time to invest. So cryptocurrency is not only about investing. Actually that is a positive point for you. Try to gain more and more knowledge about cryptocurrency and do some bounties till the market recover.
Activity: 574
December 18, 2018, 01:52:47 AM
Learn what you are going to invest at all. Before you invest mindlessly.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
December 18, 2018, 01:19:23 AM
Theres no late theres always a beginning to each one of us,do a start by researching and be active here in forum so that you can have more enough knowledge to do so,.
And for so on atleast you can do a bit of investment if your ready soon.
Pages:
Jump to: