Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you dumped your BCC yet? - page 13. (Read 10515 times)

copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 147
2 EZ 4 RTZ
August 08, 2017, 02:06:43 AM
I'll sell it in a minute. I think BCC will not last long money will only make Bitcoin in a bad situation. Since the inception of this BCC I'm feeling unsure, so I will sell all my BCCs as soon as possible.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
August 08, 2017, 02:01:18 AM
my BCC has been pending on Bittrex all day and still hasnt deposited hmmm

and to above post why do you think BCC can ever hit $1000+ while so many people are down on it?? would like to get your thoughts on this

cheers
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 08, 2017, 01:57:12 AM
I think Bitcoin cash has a great future. Many people consider it the biggest competitor of Bitcoin. I think by the end of this year BCH will surely cross the 1200$ mark so i am holding on to my BCH.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
August 08, 2017, 01:31:33 AM
After reading this thread, and seeing no good viability for Bitcoin Cash, I am now dumping it.

Probably a lot of folks are thinking that way, which will only farther drive its value down.
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
August 08, 2017, 12:04:26 AM
After reading this thread, and seeing no good viability for Bitcoin Cash, I am now dumping it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
August 07, 2017, 11:17:36 PM
I dumped BCH only for one reason. Didn't want to have them in one wallet with my Bitcoin. There seems to be a risk to have BCH at same adress as Bitcoin.
What risk? Your bitcoin and bitcoin cash are in two different blockchains, I think you did well to dump your BCH and get some profits along the way but I do not see what kind of associated risk may come from having both bitcoin and bitcoin cash in the same address.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 07, 2017, 08:51:45 PM
Dumped, don't have much faith in it.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
August 07, 2017, 08:49:04 PM
I had my BCH on the exchange during the split, so it was easy to dump it at a decent price. Recently I bought some at the bottom and it's already up 40%! Can't wait to see how much more it's going to rise!
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
August 07, 2017, 08:45:06 PM
just received my BCC today was on vacation and didnt even notice you could get free BCC from the fork  Angry

im thinking about just trading mine off for BTC on bittrex , sucks getting half the price it was a couple days ago

i highly doubt the price will go back up... anybody think it will here or sell now
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
August 07, 2017, 08:28:51 PM
Have you dumped your BCC yet? If yes, explain the following:

1) What method did you use to dump it? Did you get the split from a Bitcoin Core wallet or other method to store your private keys?
2) If you selected an exchange, in what exchange did you send your coins to receive the split?
3) Have you sold yet? If so, in what exchange and how much have you sold?

My BCC is still in my Ledger HW.1 wallet. I planned of dumping it as soon as exchanges accepted deposits for it but then I encountered some problem with my hardware wallet. I'm still finding the solution for it so yeah, still holding it.  Roll Eyes Missed the chance to sell it in higher prices.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
August 07, 2017, 08:15:21 PM
Floor was hit on BCH I think.

I think there is more than enough room in the market for both coins. BCH and BTC just rose together today.
Don't be surprised to see that trend continue.

Poloniex should not be afraid to list the BCH market and release coins at the same time. BCH should be fine even with additional coins as most people probably had them in wallets anyways.

Not in support of BCH ideals per se .. but just from a market perspective.

I cannot understand depending on what do you expect a price increase from BCH? All of the investors already dumped their BCH and they're looking forward for BTC and some cheap altcoins or tokens. This is not that hard to understand, I think.

You're a experienced member, see it from your rank, but your market perspective got weak.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 07, 2017, 08:07:08 PM
Sold half at 0.4 BTC/BCH (lucky move)

Keeping the other half... simply because I woke up one day and it was at 0.2... and I hoped it would rise back...

You literally made a huge fortune by selling it at 0.4 BTC/BCH and should be happy about your luck. Don't see it going back there ever again after BTC crossed 3k and don't see it reaching above 0.2 since most people are still looking to dump it wherever possible.

Lol... I sold only 2 BCH... what a fortune :-)
I'll HODL the rest...
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
August 07, 2017, 06:56:10 PM
I dumped BCH only for one reason. Didn't want to have them in one wallet with my Bitcoin. There seems to be a risk to have BCH at same adress as Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
August 07, 2017, 06:35:43 PM
Floor was hit on BCH I think.

I think there is more than enough room in the market for both coins. BCH and BTC just rose together today.
Don't be surprised to see that trend continue.

Poloniex should not be afraid to list the BCH market and release coins at the same time. BCH should be fine even with additional coins as most people probably had them in wallets anyways.

Not in support of BCH ideals per se .. but just from a market perspective.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 07, 2017, 05:50:55 PM
i dumped this shitbch at 500$ on ViaBTC and bought some fresh zcash, if it goes to 30$ i may buy again some more to dump Smiley
Activity: 266
August 07, 2017, 06:03:11 PM
No, I don't. Sure it is better than LTC
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
August 07, 2017, 04:57:52 PM
I am not like those lucky ones who has the coin stocked on Bittrex...

I have to move BCH to exchange, and when it arrived, the price is already 0.16BTC. I dumped everything I had, then bought back a part at 0.07BTC.

Now waiting for Poloniex BCH to arrive to dump again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 07, 2017, 04:48:11 PM

Keeping the other half... simply because I woke up one day and it was at 0.2... and I hoped it would rise back...

You literally made a huge fortune by selling it at 0.4 BTC/BCH and should be happy about your luck. Don't see it going back there ever again after BTC crossed 3k and don't see it reaching above 0.2 since most people are still looking to dump it wherever possible.
Activity: 336
August 07, 2017, 04:43:35 PM

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 06, 2017, 08:43:14 PM
I hate to see that I wasn't able to dump it too early as I need to import it with bitcoin abc wallet or any working wallet that can get generate my BCH's. And what's another bad situation is that the exchanges aren't allowing some deposits so by that time the was still too high and it was too late now as it is being dump and will be drop dead soon.

I have not even tried to claim it. I read unpleasant things from people's stories here, so I'm still scared. And the ever-falling price trend adds to my list of inconveniences.

It's opposite on what I've been reading, I have read that most of the people here started to claim that coin and earned out of thin air. This is BCH use to for, I didn't caught up when the price was on high and up til' now I was lazy now to import my BCH as it is starting to be dumped though there is still a small profit that I can get out of nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: