Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you dumped your BCC yet? - page 14. (Read 10515 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 100
TheFutbolCoin
August 06, 2017, 08:15:01 PM
I did not throw it away because I still have confidence in BCC, many say BCC is garbage is not true, all need a process and BCC is in process, Don't take a decision before it's done
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 08:03:05 PM
Have you dumped your BCC yet? If yes, explain the following:

1) What method did you use to dump it? Did you get the split from a Bitcoin Core wallet or other method to store your private keys?
2) If you selected an exchange, in what exchange did you send your coins to receive the split?
3) Have you sold yet? If so, in what exchange and how much have you sold?
No, I missed once and never had another chance to do. I refused to sell my BCC when its price was 0.4 BTC and I did sell all my BCC with the price of 0.2 BTC. It was sad. I don;t know so much in dumping/ bumping so that I just leave my BCC there and wait.
I think you still lucky when decided sold all your BCC, if you still hold it until today, you will regret more and miss sell your BTC with rate high than 400% the price at now. Don't sadly because our BCC just is from airdrop free money. Wink

Of course, like if we gonna profit to this or not is still the same because we get this as an instant coin.
Yeah I already dump mine and I'm good with it. Dumped it already because I'm afraid to lose its value over time.
Anyway, thanks to bitcoin cash as I have an instant money. Grin

Edit: I bought some altcoin from the money.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
August 06, 2017, 07:43:48 PM
Yes, I dumped my BCC at first day.

I send my Bitcoins from my wallets to Bittrex exchange before split happen. Because I heard that Bittrex will give 1:1 coins to Bitcoin holders in their accounts. After fork happened I got my BCC's in my account balance and I dumped them when they opened the trading pair. I sold them cheap but it was free money anyway.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
August 06, 2017, 05:01:40 PM
I haven’t dumped my BCC yet. I think when BTC raises BCC will follow. It may take some time but it is possible. I may dump BCC just to buy it back cheaper. I think it will get oversold. Then people will realize that it is still a store of value.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2017, 12:49:08 PM
I hate to see that I wasn't able to dump it too early as I need to import it with bitcoin abc wallet or any working wallet that can get generate my BCH's. And what's another bad situation is that the exchanges aren't allowing some deposits so by that time the was still too high and it was too late now as it is being dump and will be drop dead soon.

I have not even tried to claim it. I read unpleasant things from people's stories here, so I'm still scared. And the ever-falling price trend adds to my list of inconveniences.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
August 06, 2017, 12:34:57 PM
I still haven't sold... it's taking forever to get the coins into Bittrex. I should have selected another exchange, this is so slow, but if they are using 20 confirmations, it must be for a good reason.

I using other exchanges with faster confirmation times safe? I've seen that hitbtc one and Bitfinex are faster, or that is what i've read. Im not sure what amount of confirmations are using. Im confused as to why Bittrex chooses 20. At this rate, I will never be able to send all of my coins on there.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 12:20:34 PM
Bitfinex opened this up also and 20 confirmations. Not seeing that this added to selling.
Activity: 434
August 06, 2017, 11:51:05 AM
a few days ago I had ditched the BCC BCC after I know turns out to have a price value is very low and the market is down so I exchanged because altcoin is continuously shown no improvement and I feel that the BCC does not equal altcoin the other day showed a slight increase in price though. but I am sure it will be back to normal again. Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
August 06, 2017, 11:05:09 AM
It took about 24 hours to move bcc on bittrex + I had multisig wallet so I had to wait one extra day for dev's to make multisig support in Electron Cash wallet.

In the end I sold them and almost forget they exist  Cool
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 06, 2017, 11:00:16 AM
I thought bittrex is accepting bitcoin cash? I have checked on poloniex and c-cex and it seen their have not listed bitcoin cash yet on their trading platform. I am hoping days to come that they will be listed on some of the major exchangers. For now I am take wait and see approach to bitcoin cash. OpThank you for this thread I will follow this thread to see what other has done concerning dump bitcoin cash.

i sold mine on bittrex wich accepts bcc but u have to wait for 20 confirmations so it takes around 16 hours to confirm.u can check hitbtc too because them ask only 2 confirmations.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
August 06, 2017, 10:38:10 AM

1) What method did you use to dump it? Did you get the split from a Bitcoin Core wallet or other method to store your private keys?
2) If you selected an exchange, in what exchange did you send your coins to receive the split?
No, I missed once and never had another chance to do. I refused to sell my BCC when its price was 0.4 BTC and I did sell all my BCC with the price of 0.2 BTC. It was sad. I don;t know so much in dumping/ bumping so that I just leave my BCC there and wait.
I think you still lucky when decided sold all your BCC, if you still hold it until today, you will regret more and miss sell your BTC with rate high than 400% the price at now. Don't sadly because our BCC just is from airdrop free money. Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
August 06, 2017, 10:30:51 AM
I thought bittrex is accepting bitcoin cash? I have checked on poloniex and c-cex and it seen their have not listed bitcoin cash yet on their trading platform. I am hoping days to come that they will be listed on some of the major exchangers. For now I am take wait and see approach to bitcoin cash. OpThank you for this thread I will follow this thread to see what other has done concerning dump bitcoin cash.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
August 06, 2017, 10:18:39 AM

I saw the price of bitcoin cash pump up to 0.6BTC and still I wasn't able to sell my BCH before.

I don't have plans on dumping it as it gets lower and lower and I'm quite too lazy for this coin.

I don't understand why I'm feeling this way with BCH.
Activity: 324
August 06, 2017, 10:07:49 AM

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 05, 2017, 03:56:21 PM
I hate to see that I wasn't able to dump it too early as I need to import it with bitcoin abc wallet or any working wallet that can get generate my BCH's. And what's another bad situation is that the exchanges aren't allowing some deposits so by that time the was still too high and it was too late now as it is being dump and will be drop dead soon.
I regret that part too but since I'm expecting before split that btc will dump which not happen I should be thankful than think of having bch. Just think of it as a token of that split only not hoping for any value of it.

Let's think that way as everybody are saying that we will just dump it eventually. At first glance, it didn't happened as traders still getting some profit from that coin but otherwise this coin is about to be dumped as well. Any way with what's happening with bitcoin now the price did went up to $3,200 and we should be thankful about it.
Activity: 546
August 05, 2017, 08:38:12 AM
I already dumped that earlier. Actually bitrex and coinexchange splitted that already so that was easy to withdraw and they offered good price. I dumped at the rate of i think 0.28 or 0.32 something around them  Actually its price varies very quickly that you cant make decision which price to sell..  So its done already and that was better watching the rates of today Smiley
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
August 05, 2017, 07:55:31 AM
I regret that part too but since I'm expecting before split that btc will dump which not happen I should be thankful than think of having bch. Just think of it as a token of that split only not hoping for any value of it.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 05, 2017, 06:34:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
August 05, 2017, 06:32:31 AM
Dumped them yesterday @ 310$

Grin

Good for you. Now the prices are around $240 per coin, and is going down even more. For my part, I haven't even claimed my coins. I will claim them next month, but I am still undecided about what to do with them. Most probably I will hold them, for at least one year.
Activity: 199
Merit: 128
August 05, 2017, 06:30:07 AM
Dumped them yesterday @ 310$

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: