Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you dumped your BCC yet? - page 9. (Read 10515 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 101
August 23, 2017, 03:04:43 AM
I split off a couple of small addresses.
Used Electron Cash to send some to Poloniex and sold at around 0.18 having missed the top.
Haven't split out my main address yet. Hoping for one last pump in the BCC price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
August 23, 2017, 02:17:35 AM
Will sell only once it reaches $1500. Smiley
Long way to go for that. Until then I HODL.
Stop with the lame terms that you have no idea about.Your logic is terrible and you predictions are a crap.Go back to the hole wherever you came from.

I'm HODLing. I'll only dump them if I absolutely need the money.
Congratulations for copying my username.You couldn't get anymore creative.I hope the coin dies before any of that happens so you're absolutely left with nothing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
August 22, 2017, 10:05:23 PM
Be warned, It began.

Now it is more profitable to mine Bitcoin Cash, last 10 hours.

Yes. And the difficulty adjusts tomorrow, so it might be even more profitable to mine bitcioincash from Saturday around noon. The question is: will miners switch?

10% will for sure, and this is enough to get everyone else on board.
But that is only true because there are not many miners trying to mine bitcoin cash at the moment if more miners switch then it will be less profitable and they will be back at square one so I do not think there is going to be a huge migration of miners from BTC to BCH.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 20, 2017, 12:01:32 PM
For me it is a War, if not only from a community stand point, go check both reddit you will see. There is some thing that BCC does better then BTC, and they aspire at pretty much the same thing, I don't see both flourish. I firmly believe BTC will end up on top, but no way can I guarantee it haha

But I hope you are right end they have a chance to both go to the moon! 👍
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
August 20, 2017, 11:51:16 AM
War?  I think most of us consider BCC to be an Alt with a good pedigree and potential.  Grin
Activity: 18
August 20, 2017, 11:42:25 AM
The war between BTC and BCC is interesting. At this point no one can guarantee who will win. BTC is the clear favourite. But even if BCC as a 10% chance of winning. It would be crazy not to hold some.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
August 20, 2017, 11:36:49 AM

Ha!  Just peaked at $1091.00.  Grin
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 20, 2017, 01:20:43 AM
Sold the ones i got from yobit. I'm not really confident about bcc's future so when the price went quite high, i sold everyone of them. It's free money that came from the split so i'm not complaining and i don't think i'm going to feel any regret about selling
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
August 19, 2017, 08:00:22 PM
Sold the last of mine during this pump. Made up for missing the split day pump on bittrex. Thank you for the free money, now go buy coffee with your big blocks roger and co  Roll Eyes
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 19, 2017, 05:13:20 PM
Hey all.  When most ppl got the bitcoin cash on the fork etc... what price did most ppl sold all their bitcoin cash at?  I believe it was mostly around the 300-450 price or so?  Then it dropped all the way down to 225 or so right?  However i recalled some ppl mentioned they sold it at 750 or so at bittrex?  Did many ppl do this?  Or most could not and most did it much less than that?  Also someone mentioned at one point, bitcoin cash was around 1200 but short while only.  Is it true or false?

So those of you who still have their bitcoin cash or havent claimed it yet, should you just hold on to it now etc?
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back
August 19, 2017, 10:43:47 AM
sold them - BCC will not be useful to me in any way - BCC's price tag is very surprising
Activity: 14
August 19, 2017, 10:06:07 AM
Yes, all of them. I sent my BTC to okcoin before the fork. So I got BCC right after the fork.

Have you dumped your BCC yet? If yes, explain the following:

1) What method did you use to dump it? Did you get the split from a Bitcoin Core wallet or other method to store your private keys?
2) If you selected an exchange, in what exchange did you send your coins to receive the split?
3) Have you sold yet? If so, in what exchange and how much have you sold?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2017, 09:16:16 AM
I regret that I sold it for $ 400 now it is $ 800

i did the same thing. i was going to wait but it stayed around 400 mark or less for a while. i think its funny how bcc just went up fast. it almost seems like someone is manipulating it so it gains traction. i think once coinbase and others release the bcc it will flood the market and will go down.

the only smart thing is to trade for btc, btc will do much better in the long run...I hope..
Activity: 38
August 19, 2017, 09:06:08 AM
I regret that I sold it for $ 400 now it is $ 800
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
August 19, 2017, 07:09:50 AM
I'm HODLing. I'll only dump them if I absolutely need the money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
August 19, 2017, 06:39:14 AM
I had a few out of my BTC with Poloniex a few days ago when they opened it.
It was at 0.12B at the moment, I put a 0.18B sell order.
They now are all gone, free money Cheesy
I want to see where the price will go when every BTC holders who don't care in it will have sell them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
August 19, 2017, 03:07:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 19, 2017, 03:04:01 AM
Be warned, It began.

Now it is more profitable to mine Bitcoin Cash, last 10 hours.

Yes. And the difficulty adjusts tomorrow, so it might be even more profitable to mine bitcioincash from Saturday around noon. The question is: will miners switch?

10% will for sure, and this is enough to get everyone else on board.

A 10% switch will cause real problems for bitcoin - delays in blocks being mined, huge mempools. I wonder if the price of BTC will then drop?

You see, it will be difficult to drop, or rise, my prediction is it will freeze totally, the price and the blockchain. There will always be some BTC miners, there will always be Bitcoin, it will be used for something else  - to store value, the transaction will take weeks or months, but it will pass someday, for sure. Actually, I predict BTC to rise as well after a huge drop, but it is not happening now, so we will talk about it when it will happen.

For what we use BTC today, we will use BCH instead.

Bitcoin isn't freezing, it's dropping. Was over $4300 yesterday, but is now below $4100. Granted that is just a 5% move, but it may move more if the miners start switching.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
August 19, 2017, 02:57:55 AM
I dumped earlier this month and bought some at 0.07. I have dumped again in this pump this morning.  Kiss
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 02:42:45 AM
I received two lots of bcc. I sold them both for btc. I bought some back later at a lower price then sold them again. Price has risen again so will wait for fall then buy-back.
Pages:
Jump to: