Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you dumped your BCC yet? - page 7. (Read 10515 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 27, 2017, 05:10:37 AM
Have you dumped your BCC yet? If yes, explain the following:

1) What method did you use to dump it? Did you get the split from a Bitcoin Core wallet or other method to store your private keys?
2) If you selected an exchange, in what exchange did you send your coins to receive the split?
3) Have you sold yet? If so, in what exchange and how much have you sold?
I was lucky enough to get free BCC coins since i kept my bitcoins stored in Bittrex.I think it was the first biggest exchange to give support to BCC.Coinbase and other big exchanges later changed their stand and announced that they would support BCC.I have not yet dumped my free BCC yet.I hope that its price would increase and even if it does not increase,there is nothing to lose since its a freely got coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 10:16:34 PM

1) What method did you use to dump it? Did you get the split from a Bitcoin Core wallet or other method to store your private keys?
2) If you selected an exchange, in what exchange did you send your coins to receive the split?

I do not have any of the bitcoins cash yet but i daw its price and it is pretty good. It is much higher than the ethereum so i think it is eorth to hold. If I had any of them I'm just going to hold them becauseI know that they will pump but if they do not pump within a month, I will immediately sell it and goes all in on bitcoins. Because nothing can beat bitcoins when it becomes to investment. Because bitcoins value never stops growing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 09:42:15 PM
I have not sold BCC since this market will definitely stabilize after a few years, which makes BCC always attract many investors, whales and surely BCC will have a very high price in the future.
I agree with your opinion about BCC which always attracts many investors and of course this BCC will have a very high price in the future, I hope it will be so. I choose to save the BCC because I am selling in the future.
Activity: 574
August 26, 2017, 09:39:04 PM
I have never sold my BCC coin, because I am still waiting for the peak of its glory when its price is soaring further, I better to in the future at least a little bit of BCC that I save.  Grin
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
August 26, 2017, 07:49:37 PM
I dumped all that I had, but I also dumped the BTC that got me it.  Just needed the money at the time nothing against Bitcoin. Cash. I think it's competitive against all the other coins just the same.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
August 26, 2017, 07:44:02 PM
i sold 50% of my BCC when i first received it into my wallet but im now considering selling the other 50% and just investing this into IOTA or a similiar smaller alt coin, im not really sure BCC will survive in the end of things, the price flucuates a ton and its hard to keep track of where the price will be week to week , it isnt stable at all from what ive been watching... what do people think about BCC what is the floor/ ceiling for this coin ?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
August 26, 2017, 03:43:29 AM

I had wallet that surprisingly had bitcoin on it without being aware and no I'm not going to dump this time, the price is in see saw and their official thread is so hot that will made you think it could beat ethereum and become a battle with bitcoin and bitcoincash.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 03:29:06 AM
I still keep it. Do not sell BCC at this time.  It is still rising
Activity: 280
August 26, 2017, 12:22:47 AM
sold out at a high price, plan to buy back at a low price, there are so many uncertainty at this moment, it means the great chance at the same time, so buy low or sell high is a possible way to make profits
Activity: 39
August 25, 2017, 11:42:42 PM
For some reason BCC is coming back. Should I sell BCC?
Activity: 686
August 25, 2017, 11:40:37 PM
I have not sold BCC since this market will definitely stabilize after a few years, which makes BCC always attract many investors, whales and surely BCC will have a very high price in the future.

Agree, I also don't sell BCC for now because BCC will still have a higher price. Wink
It seems that over the years the price will be higher.
Activity: 41
August 25, 2017, 11:36:45 PM
I do not have BCC for sale. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 700
August 25, 2017, 11:10:01 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
August 25, 2017, 11:04:30 PM
I'm HODLing. I'll only dump them if I absolutely need the money.
I thought about dumping my bitcoin cash for some time but I decided against it since it seems bitcoin cash it is going to survive for a time a lot longer than I first thought so if traders and speculators want to keep pushing the price further then I’m going to hold.
Activity: 154
August 24, 2017, 10:08:32 PM
I thought that BCH was a quick money grab and would die within two weeks so, I was very surprised to see the price rise and get more hash rate. I did not even plan on buying any on a dip, and now I mildly regret that decision.
Activity: 616
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 24, 2017, 07:17:16 PM
I have not sold mine from my electrum wallet. Some of my Bitcoin was on yobit so I got BCC I sold when it was 0.11 or something I should not have . There was at a point early people who sold at 0.50 Bitcoin. They made so many bitcoin that day.

I recently dumped it.  A hard fork incoming, who knows what that will do.  If it trends lower I may buy it back.  I wouldnt be suprised for it to go to 0.4, simply because I sold.  Life works like that after all.

That is what most of the people who sold it at close to half a bitcoon did. They replaced what they sold and made ridiculous profits.
I think that the people that had the most success with Bitcoin Cash would be the ones that sold the coins when the coin was just released on a couple of Bitcoin exchanges. People were posting things like their coins wasn’t showing up in their wallets or the time it requires for their transaction to get confirmed was very long though they might’ve been lying to get more coins sold then.
People might not be able to get their coins sold at the current rate if they tried because the time it requires for their transaction to get confirmed is really slow.
Activity: 21
August 24, 2017, 07:13:08 PM

dumped it already. used electron cash wallet, so easy.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
August 24, 2017, 07:05:58 PM
I have not sold mine from my electrum wallet. Some of my Bitcoin was on yobit so I got BCC I sold when it was 0.11 or something I should not have . There was at a point early people who sold at 0.50 Bitcoin. They made so many bitcoin that day.

I recently dumped it.  A hard fork incoming, who knows what that will do.  If it trends lower I may buy it back.  I wouldnt be suprised for it to go to 0.4, simply because I sold.  Life works like that after all.

That is what most of the people who sold it at close to half a bitcoon did. They replaced what they sold and made ridiculous profits.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
August 24, 2017, 06:02:37 PM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
August 24, 2017, 05:55:58 PM
I got the BCC but I sold it shortly after and I do not trust this altcoin because it has no development path and no dev group supports this altcoin, this makes me very confused and sure i Will not invest in BCC

If it's not supported, the price shouldn't be on it's current price today. Although majority are pumpers, still BCH is establishing good volume.

Forget the shitty coin thing since it's impossible for a trader that they don't eye profits. Just because a trader is trading a specific it doesn't mean they support the coin. It's just that it's more exciting to play with a coin, shit or not, if their daily volume is interesting. Soon it will be dumped hard so be it, at least for now we can take advantage of that manipulation to earned extras (not just extras if play properly).
Pages:
Jump to: