Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever won a prize in Freebitco.in Lottery? If yes, how much? - page 17. (Read 41561 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I don't buy any lottery tickets there, and I only get a few dozens of tickets at most in each round, so it is normal for me to not win any prize.
I see you don't have spirit in winning the lottery, it indicates you do not want to win in the lottery. If like that, why would you still follow..??

Although you don't get a ticket, but don't always desperate because it could make your fortune is lost.
Always the passion and perseverance are the key of luck

The freebitco.in lottery is NOT provably fair. Why should I spend my bitcoin to buy tickets there? If I want to gamble in a lottery, I would do that in provably fair lottery sites such as pevpot (recently sold) and YABTCL.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Power The world for FREE!
I don't buy any lottery tickets there, and I only get a few dozens of tickets at most in each round, so it is normal for me to not win any prize.
I see you don't have spirit in winning the lottery, it indicates you do not want to win in the lottery. If like that, why would you still follow..??

Although you don't get a ticket, but don't always desperate because it could make your fortune is lost.
Always the passion and perseverance are the key of luck
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Are they still alive?? A long time ago I won about ~$1 in BTC equivalent and gable it pretty quick Cheesy
Don't waste your time with this and choose some better sites like my signature, primedice and many more.

primedice isn't much better their faucet is lower and bets load slower...

for speed id pick fastdice like 300bets per minute

But my favorite is betking they offer betback took via vippoints
So if you create an account refer your self with the betback you will be earning affiliate profits+vip points
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Power The world for FREE!
bad luck for you.

But it's not the end all to hope win. Still trying to get a good luck.
Without effort for sure will not get the desired results.

I sometimes win in it, that was the first thing I had ever experienced when getting to know Bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I tend to not even bother with any lotteries
Luck is just not on my side when I'm gambling on a lottery
I've lost more than I won so I would rather not place anything on that
Activity: 275
lottery will good luck with that, so little chances that you can win that much. I just better to play a gains someone that is not the house. You can at least win more that the lottery.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
i have never won big prizes right here and i think its nearly an impossible thing to do, i hope i will manage to do it one day but i will not spend too much time in this website

Yah looks impossible but nothing is impossible, its all about luck, i have seen winners with just 200 tickets winning .5 btc.
Lets hope for the best Smiley
There was thread about whether someone got the biggest win - 10000 i mean. So far no one show up. But there was a few hits in the range of 9994-9997. I personally hit only jackpot in Multiplayer - 8888 Smiley

But I'm not sure now, are you asking about main lottery - faucet, or lottery ticket?

Im asking about lottery, not faucet. Smiley

Ok. You know, they show list of winners. So it should be true. Good that you open this thread. Maybe someone will show up with some nice screen shot and transaction ID Smiley I'm very curious..

yah i was also curious about knowin if someone out here won a prize or not, so that we can really hope that we also can win someday  Grin
Activity: 504
i have never won big prizes right here and i think its nearly an impossible thing to do, i hope i will manage to do it one day but i will not spend too much time in this website
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
There was thread about whether someone got the biggest win - 10000 i mean. So far no one show up. But there was a few hits in the range of 9994-9997. I personally hit only jackpot in Multiplayer - 8888 Smiley

But I'm not sure now, are you asking about main lottery - faucet, or lottery ticket?

Ok. You know, they show list of winners. So it should be true. Good that you open this thread. Maybe someone will show up with some nice screen shot and transaction ID Smiley I'm very curious..

legendary
i manage to win the smallest amounts that they give out only, and with their dice game i have never managed to win anything decent, i think that it is just a waste of your time

I can not say like that. I remember that when i use to play there, one day i start playing with 20k satoshi and i finish with 360k satoshi. So not bad result Wink
Maybe thats not Provably fair game Cheesy but looks quite decent.
Activity: 448
My luck isnt so good to win anyway Cheesy but always hoping to win some.
Have you won ever in it?

lotteries suck and i never won on any kind of it but i still play it, i dont know why. about freebitco.in lottery, i also never won there, the chances was like hitting x9900 on dice Grin i am just like you, i keep on losing but still hoping for a big win, i know it will happen in god's time
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i manage to win the smallest amounts that they give out only, and with their dice game i have never managed to win anything decent, i think that it is just a waste of your time
legendary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i have been using this site for sometime and yet i haven't won the lottery as of yet. i have not seen anyone winning it either , apart from that its a good site
Activity: 280
I've never tried out that website
Seems interesting but it would be nice to play a demo first before signing up
I don't really feel comfortable signing up for something without knowing what to expect behind those pages.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
not yet, but someday i will hit jackpot, i only use their faucets to buy more tickets. but very slim chance of winning.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I had no luck there never won anything from there but tried with faucet earning so that i am not worried about my amount but i think they don't have provably fair system there.

Aside from its no provably fair system, their multiply game has so ridiculous high House Edge. Other multiply game like dice has only 1% HE in average but they has around 5% HE, so its better to use the site for faucet purpose only.
Pages:
Jump to: