Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever won a prize in Freebitco.in Lottery? If yes, how much? - page 19. (Read 41561 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
i have not won, but i once roll 9999 on dogecoin, and many times i have rolled from 9987-9997 on freebitco
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Hello amir nice to see you here. I also never won any lottery here, because I'm not too much active there. I also recommend you to don't waste your time on faucets, they are just waste of time. Try some other method of earning.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
My luck isnt so good to win anyway Cheesy but always hoping to win some.
Have you won ever in it?

No I have never won it and I expect not to have won anything. There are only 10 prizes each draw but there are tens of millions of tickets in total each draw. The chance for you to actually win a prize is very very small. Plus, the lottery is not provably fair, so we won't be sure if it is fair or not.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Are they still alive?? A long time ago I won about ~$1 in BTC equivalent and gable it pretty quick Cheesy
Don't waste your time with this and choose some better sites like my signature, primedice and many more.

Is that like the one he was asking? I Never played on the site but op asking about lottery
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
Are they still alive?? A long time ago I won about ~$1 in BTC equivalent and gable it pretty quick Cheesy
Don't waste your time with this and choose some better sites like my signature, primedice and many more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
My luck isnt so good to win anyway Cheesy but always hoping to win some.
Have you won ever in it?
Pages:
Jump to: