Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you given up on airdrop? - page 25. (Read 6030 times)

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
April 27, 2021, 12:57:02 PM
How could you give up in just a few airdrops? I've been following a lot of airdrops, maybe in the thousands. And indeed I did not receive equal benefits. But out of the thousands I got some. Maybe you are out of luck. I followed all the airdrops I believe in, countless in 1 week. Because I  can't decide which one to pay me.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
April 18, 2021, 12:52:26 PM
I have been participating with the airdrob for long time ... and the results are very disappointing, right? Besides the distribution of tokens it takes long time, the number of tokens distributed is very minimal, and it is very raring for airdrob tokens to have price that is commensurate with what we have done, I really disappointed and deterred from following the bonty airdrob, but this is process to get to know and learn the cryptocurrency, I can only surrender,
Activity: 1358
April 18, 2021, 12:28:43 PM
Not interested anymore in airdrops. Same here that I participated many of them and few only tokens landed in my wallet but they are worthless, they did not make it in the exchanges. I stopped joining, I don't want to waste my time getting a shitcoins anymore.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
April 18, 2021, 12:24:25 PM
Airdrop participated: 20
Airdrop received to this day: 0
Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.
You need to do research in following an airdrop, because there are lots of fake airdrops out there. Most likely you are following a fake airdrop, so you don't get paid.
Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 18, 2021, 11:56:27 AM
There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.
It's been a long time since I received tokens from airdrops too, right now all airdrop source like airdrop rating.io and airdrops.io are not paying like before, I quit anyways, I'm more into airdrop from bounty detective team, I think they are more legit
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
April 18, 2021, 11:04:21 AM
I think Airdrop is still a good way to share project tokens with everyone. Agree that you have been getting off to a pretty bad start with airdrops, however if you stick to it, believe that one day you will get what you want. Looking back at the big airdrops of the pastime, they are providing a large amount of money to users.
There are still airdrops that worth of time but it 1/30 airdrops and due to simple task some of the airdrops are waste of time. You can take part in airdrops that launch in Binance exchange and I'm doing it by holding BNB. We should not put too much time in joining airdrops, there are some signature campaigns and other way to earn cryptocurrency.
You can write articles, make some layouts and do posting, it's also like a job for me and it's every minute I give in is always worth it.
Activity: 700
April 15, 2021, 08:59:45 PM

I just did sometime it depends on my mode, but I didnt receive yet, maybe if it has, I think its not valuable token. they send only a very tiny amount.
currently, many airdrop projects are popular in the crypto community.
if you follow several crypto community groups on social media you can get information on lots of new airdrops.
but what you need to know, not all will bring money to you. although some projects provide airdrop hunter results that are quite large.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
April 15, 2021, 08:56:37 PM
There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

I just did sometime it depends on my mode, but I didnt receive yet, maybe if it has, I think its not valuable token. they send only a very tiny amount.
Activity: 1844
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 15, 2021, 07:51:31 PM

I think Airdrop is still a good way to share project tokens with everyone. Agree that you have been getting off to a pretty bad start with airdrops, however if you stick to it, believe that one day you will get what you want. Looking back at the big airdrops of the pastime, they are providing a large amount of money to users.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
April 15, 2021, 07:48:48 PM
I've felt it when I was newbie, if I'm not mistaken I had joined a ton of airdrop at that time until I give my personal identity to join an airdrop. Yeah, I was fool at that time, I didn't consider that it is a bad idea and now I feel regret.

And you know what, I joined a ton of airdrop and I just get three shitcoin that still there in my ether wallet. That is my horrible experience when I was newbie and now I just realize that airdrop event is almost wasting our time, you have to stop it before you late.

Relax my friends, you are not alone, I also did the same thing when I first got to know cryptocurrency. And airdrop is one of my ways to get tokens
for free, I participated in very many airdrops and I also did KYC for some of the airdrops that I participated in. Even though the rewards offered were
very small at that time, but I was very excited at that time. If I think about it now, I'm really regret that I did all of that. But that's a process that
we have to go through in order to better understand the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 15, 2021, 07:37:04 PM
I've felt it when I was newbie, if I'm not mistaken I had joined a ton of airdrop at that time until I give my personal identity to join an airdrop. Yeah, I was fool at that time, I didn't consider that it is a bad idea and now I feel regret.
Yeah, you do KYC for not reputable sites? That actually you are risking your identity to them.
I did the airdrops participation before and if someone ask for me that, I simply skip. 

And you know what, I joined a ton of airdrop and I just get three shitcoin that still there in my ether wallet. That is my horrible experience when I was newbie and now I just realize that airdrop event is almost wasting our time, you have to stop it before you late.
They are stuck in my wallet, I'd sometimes check them this time as the thinking that it pumps also but they are still dead, very hopeless.
Anyway, I don't put some effort into doing it (just like you and OP), so there is no problem with that.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
April 15, 2021, 07:26:15 PM

Indeed, that gave me more stress previously and I couldn't afford to deal with these people who've been scamming all of us. Whatever airdrop promotions is that, don't ride on their tricks of promises because all of that was a deceiving strategy to make fools of the people who is eager to have free money.
Much better to use our own money to purchase those small valued tokens, instead of being scam by stranger.
Its no brainer that most of airdrops are just scams and doesnt really give out free coins and even some of them do charge up something for you to receive those coins which is bullshit.
The only thing you had waste up here is the effort and the resources that you had used on joining these things but in terms of money then you havent waste up none which is still
good.There are still people whom do get engage with airdrops for the hope of some projects would rise up and listed on exchangers which might lead up to
good profit making or opportunity for them thats why we are still seeing these things up to this moment.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
April 15, 2021, 07:22:14 PM

Activity: 105
Merit: 1
April 15, 2021, 07:17:42 PM
This is bad and this is why airdrop is not a good way of advertisement first off all all of the airdropers will just sell when the token / coin after distribution and just leave rhe project this causes the big dump. They just come for the money not for the tech.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
April 15, 2021, 07:12:23 PM

Indeed, that gave me more stress previously and I couldn't afford to deal with these people who've been scamming all of us. Whatever airdrop promotions is that, don't ride on their tricks of promises because all of that was a deceiving strategy to make fools of the people who is eager to have free money.
Much better to use our own money to purchase those small valued tokens, instead of being scam by stranger.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
April 15, 2021, 07:04:06 PM

An interesting result. I took part in various airdrops and received my coins.
The price of these coins is no more than a few dollars. It is not profitable to sell these coins because the transaction cost will be more than $ 10.
These are junk tokens that cannot be sold for a long time, and their price will be more expensive than the transfer fee, this will lead to a decrease in the price of the junk token.
That is the common issue in participating in airdrops. We actually receive our coins but the problem is most of them have no market value or maybe they have but that only enough to pay for the fees, it is just likely a waste of time, or have to consider this as dead coin collections.
@OP, I know you are really disappointed with the result but you have nothing to do that as it was the consequences for participating in airdrops and you have nothing to expect them to pay you nor thinking those coins have a value.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
April 15, 2021, 06:53:28 PM

in my opinion, airdrop currently do not provide income, because many coin from airdrop do not have a price, unless you follow an airdrop where the coin already have a price and volume, then of course you will definitely get income, but for now it is very rare for coin that already have the price and volume to do airdrop, because most coin prefer to use staking rather than airdrop at this time.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
April 15, 2021, 04:45:33 PM
It is better not to do airdrop campaign in the current situation of airdrop campaign.  I join 15 to 20 airdrop campaigns at least every month but sadly I don't get more than two to three if I pay.  So I have now removed myself from the Airdrop campaign.
Yes air drop campaigns are not paying as they do promise. Even they are getting us rewards for the tasks, we are participating, the real worth of the coins/tokens they are giving is always near to zero. I have experienced these things many times and then I also decided not to continue with any air drops. When more number of people will be ignoring such campaigns, then devs will bring only legit campaigns which will be good for all the people of this community.

Only when we are working together, we could bring differences and will get chances to get rid of scams.
Activity: 1302
April 15, 2021, 04:33:42 PM

It is better not to do airdrop campaign in the current situation of airdrop campaign.  I join 15 to 20 airdrop campaigns at least every month but sadly I don't get more than two to three if I pay.  So I have now removed myself from the Airdrop campaign.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
April 15, 2021, 04:12:46 PM
Yeah long ago.
Its quite hard to ensure profits from airdrops. They wether don’t pay or if they pay the tokens doesn't worth much. So for me its a waste of time.
But not all the time. Many airdrops are paying much higher than before so if anyone wanna give it a try there is no loss go ahead for 10/12 airdrops if you earn some $ then keep doing.

I'm afraid that won't be enough. Since you yourself said AirDrops either pay little or their coins are worthless. Therefore, it is important to understand that out of 100 projects, only a few will be worth something. This means only one thing that you have to participate in as many AirDrops as you can. Provided that you decide to participate in them at all. Otherwise, a situation may happen in which you missed one or two projects, namely these projects paid good money to their participants.
I agree most of airdrops are not worth almost nothing. On the other side there is a chance to have luck with some like there was with Uniswap. So it's worth paying attention from time to time.
Pages:
Jump to: