Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you given up on airdrop? - page 21. (Read 6030 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
May 06, 2021, 05:45:30 AM
If we put away uniswap and 1inch airdrops, can someone name any airdrop that after distribution has a value of $50+ ?
Last profitable airdrops I remember were Stellar+Keybase collaboration airdrop and STX airdrop from blockchain.com wallet. But these two were basically 2019 airdrops.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 06, 2021, 05:45:22 AM
There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Airdrop participated: 20
Airdrop received to this day: 0
Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.
It is true that many airdrops are scam and don't pay us, but there are other Airdrops from big and trusty telegram Channel you can join them. They are mostly real and paying. 2-3 out of 20 can be fake but no more than 5. I have joined a lot of airdrops and have got their payment.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
May 06, 2021, 05:39:32 AM
if u just lose your faith because that simple , probably you didn't see other people lost hundred bucks in a single trade, or even thousands , at least you have nothing to lose. why not take a break , and relax for a while or dont take all airdrop, just pick what u think probably success.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
May 06, 2021, 04:50:48 AM
At the moment I see no point in participating in Airdrops, a large number of scammers and low cost tokens = a waste of your time. I participated in many Airdrops, the most expensive was probably KickToken, but it had to be redeemed.
Activity: 823
Merit: 104
May 06, 2021, 12:36:01 AM
Recently I noticed that Airdrops are starting to make a significant amount of money, I am participating in a few new projects and also getting some money from them, although not much, it also helps me to pay living expenses for 1 to 2 days. Maybe you run into obscure projects and scams from scratch, anyway to start with 20 projects is still a small number, I remember a time I did hundreds of different projects but only pay for a few projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 05, 2021, 11:56:18 PM
Currently there are many aidrop scams so we can not receive payment from them, since 2018 there is no more aidrop that we can rely on all that we follow in vain, but at this time many have followed the bounty because there are more guaranteed payments and we can get satisfactory results, for this year we expect no more scam projects.
indeed many end up being a scam. but some are successful airdrop hunters who get a lot of money. you may not have luck with the airdrop you are working on.
this year some of the ZIL and SOL I think are giving quite a lot of money to airdrop hunters.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 280
https://duelbits.com/
May 05, 2021, 11:51:34 PM
Currently there are many aidrop scams so we can not receive payment from them, since 2018 there is no more aidrop that we can rely on all that we follow in vain, but at this time many have followed the bounty because there are more guaranteed payments and we can get satisfactory results, for this year we expect no more scam projects.
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
May 05, 2021, 11:42:18 PM
There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.
Nowadays airdrops are just been created to make lots of involvement about a certain project but at the end of there promise date of distribution it turns out no giving any rewards so I suggest that you instead of doing airdrop maybe try to do some snapshots because I think its more legit than those free airdrops.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
May 05, 2021, 11:06:56 PM

Where did you find out the airdrop ? A legit airdrop usually comes from a legit group.
Have you joined airdrop group like airdropdetective ? I usually find airdrops there and many people joined too.
If we can't find a good one, we better to not join because it will just wasting our time.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
May 05, 2021, 07:06:44 PM
You must be more selective to choose airdrops. Actually, there are some airdrops that really give you money, but surely many won't give anything. This year, I have some good airdrops that paid me some money, one of the examples is the Tokocrypto airdrop. If you followed the telegram group of Tokocrypto since the last year, you must have TKO rewards on your wallet now.  Wink

Activity: 294
May 05, 2021, 07:05:41 PM
I think airdrops are just scams now. There are thousands of airdrops but none of them really keep their promises. I could not get paid from most of the airdrops I attended. I feel like I'm being cheated and I haven't been doing any research on airdrops for a long time and I'm not participating in an airdrop. There used to be good airdops, but now most of them are scams.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 612
May 05, 2021, 07:02:09 PM
according to the experience that I have felt when participating in an airdrop is just a waste of time and effort, because most of the coin airdrops end up being trash coins that will never rise, except for coins that have been listed on exchanges and holding airdrops as events or marketing
not all airdrop program waste our time or effort, true hunter ever felt this , disappointed in result will always be our experience. but in airdrop program i see alot people fun when they met legit program ,and seems there are alot program now . dont be give up and lazy while we work in crypto market.
I just assume that they are lucky but the majority of the airdrops are shit, you can't deny that. So general, it was still a waste of time searching and looking for a legit one and then get some pennies. I did this before but I realize, that it never makes sense if we only got this token that has no value.

I think, joining airdrop is a lazy thing to do. If we have extraordinary skills and knowledge here, we can use this and offer your services. That is something more grateful than waiting for free coins to arrive.
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
May 05, 2021, 06:46:39 PM
according to the experience that I have felt when participating in an airdrop is just a waste of time and effort, because most of the coin airdrops end up being trash coins that will never rise, except for coins that have been listed on exchanges and holding airdrops as events or marketing
not all airdrop program waste our time or effort, true hunter ever felt this , disappointed in result will always be our experience. but in airdrop program i see alot people fun when they met legit program ,and seems there are alot program now . dont be give up and lazy while we work in crypto market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
May 05, 2021, 06:37:55 PM
in my opinion airdrop is not a place to get money, airdrop is only as a sideline when we have no activities and don't expect anything from the airdrop
That is my principle, so until now I personally have not given up on airdrops
and often the allocation for the airdrop is small, or because the participants are many and divided evenly, the result is insignificant.  it's better to choose airdrop with a fixed number and limited participants.  It doesn't matter if you want to focus on airdrops as long as you are really consistent and willing to work hard to find legitimate airdrop-related information.  and don't expect too high, anything can happen, and it's often luck that makes airdropers get big profits.  Until now I have always joined airdrops, sometimes I was lucky to get big fish, sometimes just peni.  but there was no reason to give up, because it was free and easy.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
May 05, 2021, 06:34:23 PM
in my opinion, airdrops are just an interlude to fill your free time and don't expect too much you can make a lot of money from airdrops. just think that the airdrop as a raffle for the lucky ones
yes, what you said is very true, where airdrop prizes can only be done as a side course and don't be too focused, but a little advice from me for all of us, if there is an airdrop gift provided by a well-known company and handled by a trusted manager, it should not be in vain -Get it up

Expecting too much from airdrops will only make us disappointed and stressed, because in fact there are very few airdrops that provide great rewards.
I also just fill my spare time by following several airdrops, not too focused on airdrops, let alone obsessing over them. Your advice is quite good,
because well-known companies and trusted managers are indeed one way of indicators to choose airdrops  that are worthy of being followed.
In 2020, I only participated in about 7 airdrops, and all of them didn't give a decent reward.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
May 05, 2021, 06:18:56 PM
in my opinion, airdrops are just an interlude to fill your free time and don't expect too much you can make a lot of money from airdrops. just think that the airdrop as a raffle for the lucky ones

yes, what you said is very true, where airdrop prizes can only be done as a side course and don't be too focused, but a little advice from me for all of us, if there is an airdrop gift provided by a well-known company and handled by a trusted manager, it should not be in vain -Get it up
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
May 05, 2021, 11:49:21 AM
I have participated in the airdrop several times, but most of the results from the coin airdrop did not succeed in listing on any exchange and ended up being trash coins, but there are also airdrops that have a price, even though it won't make me rich, but it is quite meaningful, my advice is to focus on the bounty
be patient because it is part of the risk of following the airdrop, but the good news is that currently many airdrops are paid,
advice to follow all the airdrops available and if you are able to follow the bounty, then the bounty will also give you additional income,
good luck, and dont give up mate.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
May 05, 2021, 11:12:05 AM
I have participated in the airdrop several times, but most of the results from the coin airdrop did not succeed in listing on any exchange and ended up being trash coins, but there are also airdrops that have a price, even though it won't make me rich, but it is quite meaningful, my advice is to focus on the bounty
Activity: 447
Koinomo
May 05, 2021, 11:03:27 AM
in my opinion airdrop is not a place to get money, airdrop is only as a sideline when we have no activities and don't expect anything from the airdrop
That is my principle, so until now I personally have not given up on airdrops
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
May 05, 2021, 10:53:38 AM
Some airdrops are still very valuable,But now most of the airdrops are worthless or low in value. It is difficult to encounter an airdrop to make you rich.
You need to be patient to find good projects to participate.
Well, no airdrop will make you rich. I've never met an airdrop that paid more than $ 600. And then there were problems with the sale of their coins on their own exchange. But it also happened that at one time my friends had a good monthly income from airdrops. Only it was necessary to enter several hundred such airdrops

Airdrops won't make you rich, but I think it is still a good way to get those who are not part of the movement engaged. If someone has no idea how to deal with crypto currencies, but gets engaged via an airdrop, that is beautiful, why not?
Pages:
Jump to: