Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you given up on airdrop? - page 30. (Read 6030 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
April 13, 2021, 08:19:43 AM
Airdrop? it's already 2021 mate, those are worthless or not the same as the hype in 2017, there could be some legit today but it's a gem to find those airdrops. So If I'm in the OP's case, I won't chase any more airdrops. Maybe it's better to really buy crypto today to either hold long term or be a trader to make money out of this bull run that we are seeing right now.
There can still be airdrops or free giveaways that can be profitable, but most are not. Some are even scam, I remember 2019 when I wanted to participate in one through Telegram that do send notifications, it was my first time ever, but I was requested to pay VIP fee in ethereum before the coin will be released. That was when I realized it is a scam. I did not pay anything, else I would have been scammed.

There are many other ways free giveaways can be scam, it can even be a celebrity Twitter hacked account that will be use, that is why even legit sites and accounts can not be trusted. We should protect ourselves from sending our bitcoin to scammers. Some can even be through malware and phishing attempts that will lead to scam through airdrops.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
April 13, 2021, 08:08:02 AM
Airdrop? it's already 2021 mate, those are worthless or not the same as the hype in 2017, there could be some legit today but it's a gem to find those airdrops. So If I'm in the OP's case, I won't chase any more airdrops. Maybe it's better to really buy crypto today to either hold long term or be a trader to make money out of this bull run that we are seeing right now.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
April 13, 2021, 07:54:35 AM
It's no longer a thing these days. The new airdrop is those with dividends and farming, they're the ones that make most of the investors make free money.

But it's not completely an airdrop because you need to have an existing balance based on the requirements of that project. Although most of the airdrop requires no balance with a specific token, the new trend goes with a requirement on its platforms.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
April 13, 2021, 07:52:16 AM
There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Airdrop participated: 20
Airdrop received to this day: 0
Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.

I believe most airdrops are scam and launch with one ultimate purpose to gather more followers in their social media accounts thats why I stopped joining those crap because its a waste of time but still I believe that there is a couple of legitimate airdrops out there that was worth to participate just look around and you may find those good and potential airdrops.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
April 13, 2021, 07:52:09 AM
It is a very common situation when you participate in airdrops and receive nothing. I would not be surprised, if you have participated in a hundred airdrops and got 0 reward.
However, you did not mention where you have found these airdrops and all 20 from same source? If they were telegram airdrops - then I'm also not surprised you got nothing. Skip telegram airdrops, specially those that are managed by bots. And like most people believe - airdrop times have already ended. Airdrops were worth spending time only in 2017-2018, perhaps there some valuable in 2019. Year 2020 was already a year without profitable airdrops.

P.S. I'm not speaking about Uniswap and other dex airdrops, they are not airdrops, but rewards for platform usage.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
April 13, 2021, 07:48:29 AM
airdrop was popular as a way to promote the project during 2017, whereby individuals give a portion of the project's currency in exchange for working hard to make the project grow rapidly. But it was attractive because of the difficulty of listing currencies on popular platforms developers pay a lot in order to obtain adequate liquidity.
Today, there are many decentralized platforms the focus is on increasing the demand for the currency and not distributing it for free.
You will not get a lot of money from any airdrop right now.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 13, 2021, 07:44:20 AM
There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.
I have never been fooled by this airdrop from the starts , though i had joined a few but all of them pays me But of course small amount at least not scamming .

But after 2018? i never participated in any and just focus my self in Bounty signature and in my gambling activities .

Some airdrops are still very valuable,But now most of the airdrops are worthless or low in value. It is difficult to encounter an airdrop to make you rich.
You need to be patient to find good projects to participate.
If you can manage to find some legit but trust me , they are really so very few.
copper member
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
April 13, 2021, 07:37:11 AM
Some airdrops are still very valuable,But now most of the airdrops are worthless or low in value. It is difficult to encounter an airdrop to make you rich.
You need to be patient to find good projects to participate.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
April 13, 2021, 06:54:25 AM
You are picking the wrong airdrop. As far as i know there are lots of people have been picking the best airdrop from SFP, TKO, Whirl, and many more. Many of these airdrops have been giving very good reward to the its participants. You should avoid to deal with the crap airdrop that was running by unknown developers.
What kind of airdrop that you have participated before?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
April 13, 2021, 06:30:15 AM

My numbers are pretty much similar to yours and to be quite honest i stopped to take part in airdrops back in 2018 or so. Those projects that are good and people want to die just don't have to do an airdrop because people are already interested in the project. Also most airdrops today are not even real airdrops anymore because you always have to follow their twitter, join their telegram and maybe even more than that, so it is more of a marketing tool to increase follower numbers but not a simple gift like it the name would suggest. And if you still want to participate in airdrops, then create a new e-mail address for that because you never know on which lists this address will be in the end.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
April 13, 2021, 04:54:51 AM

Pages:
Jump to: