Pages:
Author

Topic: [Havelock] HASH - buyahash.com Pre-IPO Discussion Thread w/POLL - page 8. (Read 8254 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
He trolls all the securities and pulls the same thing...  eventually even the blind man gets a few bbs of the shotgun blast near the target.  lol

Nothing new here... just his same business as usual and proving he has no life. :-P
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
im curious why with all the other securities being listed here, this one draws so much attention from those who seem not to care for it for one reason or another. surely the fervor of your disapproval seems heightened as compared to other arguably more questionable threads

Nah.  I called out Active Mining and NEO BEE and...  Are you new here?
It's interesting how this person was warned and moderated out of our thread by the admins and then makes a new post where they can't be moderated... then posts a bunch of irrelevant and circumstantial items and posts a poll, only to admit that:

The "admins" in the SELF-moderated thread are Benny [and his alts].

1) They have several shill accounts

Who are the shills shilling for?

2) The poll can be rigged by easily making more accounts like the one he is using that was made 3 days ago.

I, in the true spirit of Bitcointalk, have several accounts [Google "Lambchop," Columbo!] ...and yet the poll (if the screencap is legit, I didn't vote so I can't see the results) only has four negative votes.  To Seven positive.  But... rigged? Cheesy

Yet, he continues insisting that the offering is a shady enterprise even though
1) Their claims have been completely and repeatedly refuted

Hey, Leibniz, what number comes after 2?  Is it 1 again?

2) The business has been in good standing for over a year

My sedimentary friend, every Ponzi scheme pays out for a while, every shell game needs winners to rope in the marks.  That's how life works.
If the "business" is great shape, why is it asking for more money?  Several orders of magnitude more money than it has or has ever made?

3) Has filed paperwork with the SEC making it legal to offer securities.

It filed FRAUDULENT paperwork with the SEC.  Benny has committed SECURITIES FRAUD, amongst other things.
Reread this (much shorter than 100 pages) thread.

4) Past/Current investors are very happy people that they got in when they did.

According to Benny's SEC exemption filing, THERE ARE NO PAST OR CURRENT INVESTORS.  You never happened, you don't exist Smiley
But you do exist, and OF COURSE you want this ...thing to go up on an exchange.  Pretty hard to dump the bag of dicks you're holding sell your securities without an exchange, amiright?.

...but Boulder?  I still love you <3
Activity: 139
im curious why with all the other securities being listed here, this one draws so much attention from those who seem not to care for it for one reason or another. surely the fervor of your disapproval seems heightened as compared to other arguably more questionable threads

Yeah, I don't get what motivates people like this either.

I guess trolls will be trolls.

It's interesting how this person was warned and moderated out of our thread by the admins and then makes a new post where they can't be moderated... then posts a bunch of irrelevant and circumstantial items and posts a poll, only to admit that:

1) They have several shill accounts
2) The poll can be rigged by easily making more accounts like the one he is using that was made 3 days ago.

Yet, he continues insisting that the offering is a shady enterprise even though
1) Their claims have been completely and repeatedly refuted
2) The business has been in good standing for over a year
3) Has filed paperwork with the SEC making it legal to offer securities.
4) Past/Current investors are very happy people that they got in when they did.

The above is an excellent example of the classic straw-man argument. I really wonder why people like this bother wasting their time like this digging up information on Google and trying to make a case for "Gotcha! this is a scam!". I hope one day they realize that life has so much more to offer if you just use your time more constructively.   
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
So... you guys watch a lot of Glenn Beck then?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Sorry, I forgot to vote.

You should take a new screenshot.

Lol, I didn't.  I simply did not vote.  Not once, not once per account (accounts take ~1 min to set up by hand).
Because these polls measure nothing beyond people's willingness to rig them.

But if you'd like me to vote, I will.  Just tell me how many times. <==make it a reasonable number and I'll do it manually, no script.

@Gleb Gamow:  Benny and Branny are internet marketers.  Marketing is what they do, with history all the way back into their teens.  When other kids were getting laid, these two were already pitching and soliciting loans for their "paintball-cum-Christianity" biz.  I'm sure they have as many sock accounts as they need.

Ask the guy with one oar in the water paddling around in circles[ville].

I'll only request one honest vote and won't dictate how you should vote.
Activity: 138
Sorry, I forgot to vote.

Lol, I didn't.  I simply did not vote.  Not once, not once per account (accounts take ~1 min to set up by hand).
Because these polls measure nothing beyond people's willingness to rig them.

But if you'd like me to vote, I will.  Just tell me how many times. <==make it a reasonable number and I'll do it manually, no script.

@Gleb Gamow:  Benny and Branny are internet marketers.  Marketing is what they do, with history all the way back into their teens.  When other kids were getting laid, these two were already pitching and soliciting loans for their "paintball-cum-Christianity" biz.  I'm sure they have as many sock accounts as they need.
vip
Sorry, I forgot to vote.

A wise man once said:

A lobotomized circus chimpanzee could have flung it's poo at a poster board and made better choices than what you made.
Sorry, I forgot to vote.

vip

That's weird! Either Brothers Schlick have more sockpuppets than they claim are attacking them, or there truly are idiots in the Bitcoin space having more money than brains, investing in shady enterprises even after evidence is put forth in front of them to be aware by an individual (me) who has done more due diligence than most everybody else combined.

Madness!

vip
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7986896

Branny, is annual indexation of the rent to the official CPI also a regular practice in the US?

Or do you have a lower / higher freedom in adjusting to the local rental market?

P.S. avoiding 'slum' is a very sane practice, imho

If our properties get government subsidy , they are CPI indexed.

Otherwise if not, we are allowed to raise/lower rent based on market rates. There is no rent protection/caps in my market (They exist in the US, but not here).

Branny, is annual indexation of the rent to the official CPI also a regular practice in the US?

Or do you have a lower / higher freedom in adjusting to the local rental market?

P.S. avoiding 'slum' is a very sane practice, imho

I've never seen annual indexing to anything in any of my rental agreements. It is all based on the market.

I've seen CPI indexation , no regular rental increases and yearly increases of 1%-3% as part of the contract. All depends on the landlord.

Yeah but if BTC/USD increases, it decreases the value of our investment....?

Rentalstarter is tied to USD, if the BTC:USD rate increases, the value of bitcoins goes down. If bitcoins devalue then the rate increases significantly.

My goal was to develop this into a BTC:USD hedge if people are bearish on bitcoin.

News :

We are currently negotiating/working on property #2.

If it lands as I think it will , we will close Monday on the second property, rehab will take a little less than a week. We already have a tenant that is qualified for this property which will produce on the September dividend.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7984957

I have never met Art Schlichter in my life. We share an unfortunate last name, and a very vague relationship (3rd cousin, I believe).

As for the rest of your post(s), I am unsure what it has to do with me. I own one apartment - the one I live in with my wife and child. The vast majority of your post involves my brother. I am not involved in RentalStarter in any capacity.

Otherwise, feel free to dig up whatever you like on me. I am glad to answer whatever questions you have of me.

Note to self: At 54, it's probably time to get a pair of glasses, for you're seeing things. But, you better do it prior to Benny penning his explanation to how he won via auction, purchased, will purchase, closed, will close upon contacting investors, and lease/leasing/leased the same 68,000 sq ft facility, located at 2150 N Court St., Circleville, OH, and probable be dubbed Circleopolis, the Litecoin Capital of the World. You don't want to make the same mistake of seeing something that's not there like you did above thinking you saw Benny having a vested interest in Rental Starter when clearly he stated that he doesn't. That would be a My Bad on so many levels.

BTW, Brothers Schlick, please don't pull-a-Brewster (leaving his daughter in Cyprus) and leave mama alone to fend off the wolves when you up-and-leave Circleville, OH, after you finally amass enough precious in your coffer.
vip
I want to know how acknowledging time of birth is pertient to running a business.

We've already answered more questions than any single issuer on any thread. We've had more personal information posted on this forum than Neobee/bitfunder/ect yet have had no investor complaints or concerns about our busines practices. Only outside individuals who are digging up dirt.

But, when harder questions are put forth, it's time to buzz LEO Fife.
vip

Just keep punching, Joe!

But I thought his name was Bruno? ...or Gleb or Phinnaeus. This Phinnaeus (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-debt-paid-7192014-667460) who tried to scam $2800 and has yet to explain himself.

Other bear that overslept their hibernation:

vip
Jesus Motherfuckin' Christ, not one fuckin' soul is even thinkin' about threatening you or your family. I, myself, have stuck it up heavily bitcoiner's asses and haven't once received a threatening phone call. The following is my true vitals:

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

I've once even scanned my current IL DL sans masking the ID # and posted it on this very forum, and it even included my SSN.

Now, quit crying like a fuckin' baby!

So Gleb is Phinneus Gage's shill account or Gleb is just stealing Phin's info?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278780.0;wap2

How can it be a shill account if it's declared?
vip
I guess if it REALLY mattered to BAH investors he could post a copy of the sales contract.

Hint Hint - It's not a 30 day contract Smiley

You know what else might "REALLY matter to BAH investors"?  The fact that they aren't BAH investors Smiley

Do you think Gleb has gotten to the point of harassment and you could get some LEO involved?

I wouldn't want LEO but when you go after someone's family and someone's money...

Ah, the "they threatened mah family!" gambit!  Last used by the other totally honest businessman and HASH exchangemate, Danny Brewster of Neo Bee.

If the threat is genuine, it would be downright irresponsible not to involve LEO.

Of course, a few other interesting things will come to light, like fraudulent Sec filings:  https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1598311/000159831114000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml
http://s30.postimg.org/akn4i5u41/Capture.jpg
https://www.litecoininvest.com/security/BAH-C.PT/details

So I'm pretty confident no LEO will be involved Smiley
Silly children.  This thread alone contains "over a hundred pages" of undeniable evidence, more than enough for any TLA to own the brothers SCHLICHTER.

TL;DR: You dun goofed.

Just keep punching, Joe!

I'm willing to bet that Brothers Schlick are expoloring their LEO options with their local Barney Fife and Matlock (hmmm, that was serendipitous, noting the syllable lock). Hell, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if by happenstance they have an uncle in Florida who's a PO.  Wink

If by chance papers need to be served, I've already provided my full name, address, and phone number, unlike Brothers Schlick who opted to list their entities under their 60+ year old mama's address, the very person they feel in their warped minds is now fearful for her life due to the internet Svengoolies, probably going as far as purchasing candles from her local candle shop, circling them around her home and setting them aflame to keep us goolies at bay.

Meanwhile, Brothers Schlick will do everything possible to spin the 2150 N Court St., Circleville, OH, allegations so that they can still IPO come Monday. Unfortunately, I don't see them playing their cards right on this issue, for they've already fucked up big-time when Schlick the Younger locked HASH's thread to start a self-moderated one, then dared me to start my own, ergo this thread.

Art Schlichter: Distant third cousin boys, while I'm in the slammer serving my 20 years, promise me you'll continue with your ministry, always be truthful, and stay away from gambling.
Brother Schlicks: We promise! http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Play-Texas-Hold-Em-Well&id=3262739

Jesus Motherfuckin' Christ, not one fuckin' soul is even thinkin' about threatening you or your family. I, myself, have stuck it up heavily bitcoiner's asses and haven't once received a threatening phone call. The following is my true vitals:

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

I've once even scanned my current IL DL sans masking the ID # and posted it on this very forum, and it even included my SSN.

Now, quit crying like a fuckin' baby!

So Gleb is Phinneus Gage's shill account or Gleb is just stealing Phin's info?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278780.0;wap2
Activity: 138
Joe=Joe Luis, a boxer.  "Just keep punching, Joe" was purportedly advice given to him during a losing fight.

The blushing naivete of this whole operation is absolutely endearing!  I mean, that Lightcointalk thread!  What's the criminal counterpart to Keystone Cops?
Whatever it is, the flimflam bros are it. Like bank robbers planning their heist on an interwebs forum, these geniuses do all the legwork for whatever TLA (state/federal) chooses to own them!
Proof of intent?

Benny would you mind posting a roadmap for the future of what's going to happen with these stark changes? I'm specifically curious about dividends and where our new exchange will be. Sorry to bother you with this on top of everything you're already running.

-NapKing

Sure thing, roadmap is as follows:

1. Creation of a Hong Kong private company, with an appointed trustee based in China/HK to comply with their laws
2. Sell current LLC to HK company
3. Re-List BAH on available exchange under new HK-based corporation.
4. Create IPO / Transfer user names / wallets / shares to new company listing
5. Proceed with running/managing the company

Allright!  

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Just keep punching, Joe!

But I thought his name was Bruno? ...or Gleb or Phinnaeus. This Phinnaeus (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-debt-paid-7192014-667460) who tried to scam $2800 and has yet to explain himself.
I guess if it REALLY mattered to BAH investors he could post a copy of the sales contract.

Hint Hint - It's not a 30 day contract Smiley

You know what else might "REALLY matter to BAH investors"?  The fact that they aren't BAH investors Smiley

Do you think Gleb has gotten to the point of harassment and you could get some LEO involved?

I wouldn't want LEO but when you go after someone's family and someone's money...

Ah, the "they threatened mah family!" gambit!  Last used by the other totally honest businessman and HASH exchangemate, Danny Brewster of Neo Bee.

If the threat is genuine, it would be downright irresponsible not to involve LEO.

Of course, a few other interesting things will come to light, like fraudulent Sec filings:  https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1598311/000159831114000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml
http://s30.postimg.org/akn4i5u41/Capture.jpg
https://www.litecoininvest.com/security/BAH-C.PT/details

So I'm pretty confident no LEO will be involved Smiley
Silly children.  This thread alone contains "over a hundred pages" of undeniable evidence, more than enough for any TLA to own the brothers SCHLICHTER.

TL;DR: You dun goofed.

Just keep punching, Joe!
Pages:
Jump to: