Pages:
Author

Topic: [Havelock] HASH - buyahash.com Pre-IPO Discussion Thread w/POLL - page 7. (Read 8254 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
that's it?

Doesn't even faze you, does it?

No, this is not your best work.

In spite of Benny Schlichter penning how he won via auction, purchased, will purchase, closed, will close upon contacting investors, and lease/leasing/leased the same 68,000 sq ft facility, located at 2150 N Court St., Circleville, OH, and probably be dubbed Circleopolis, the Litecoin Capital of the World.

I am looking forward to getting my crony appointment as ambassador doom marshal of Circleopolis. I will have a jester, we will call him doge.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Very underwhelmed, you'll have to do better than that. But I know you can't.  Nice "try" though, if you want to call it that.

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
that's it?

In spite of Benny Schlichter penning how he won via auction, purchased, will purchase, closed, will close upon contacting investors, and lease/leasing/leased the same 68,000 sq ft facility, located at 2150 N Court St., Circleville, OH, and probably be dubbed Circleopolis, the Litecoin Capital of the World.
that's it?

vip
Annual Taxes: $15,018.05

That equated to approximately $1,251.50/mo not counting insurance, which won't be cheap.
vip
If all goes well, we will have the deed to the building before we request a single BTC from Havelock.

If all goes according to your plans, that'll be this coming Monday when you'll IPO sans deed in hand according to your timeline.
vip
vip
balder/branny/benny whoever you are, you're one slick d00d.  I see a bright future for you, my "morbidly curious" friend!

"Close, but you're getting warm."
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
balder/branny/benny whoever you are, you're one slick d00d.  I see a bright future for you, my "morbidly curious" friend!

[gong sound] Incorrect Sir! Again, since you have absolutely nothing of relevance to bring to your claims, you have resorted to...  I'm not sure what you'd call this type of rant, really. But I can tell you that it's far from logic. Smiley

Have you considered seeking professional help for your condition?
vip
I'll take that as a no... you seem to only have the capacity to spread negativity. And now more insults and expletives, oh my! Grain of Salt.

Exactly what are you implying? At risk of feeding the trolls, where is line of thinking going now and how is it remotely relevant to the subject at hand?

Jesus Motherfuckin' Christ, fatass! I'm implying that you are one, if not both, of Brothers Schlick. You're shipping your sold eBay items from Circleville, OHIO.

Plus, you loggin in directly after Benny1985 loggout.

Do I have to wipe your fuckin' ass for you too?
I'll take that as a no... you seem to only have the capacity to spread negativity. And now more insults and expletives, oh my! Grain of Salt.

Exactly what are you implying? At risk of feeding the trolls, where is line of thinking going now and how is it remotely relevant to the subject at hand?

vip
Where are you shipping from?  Are these from batch 1?

Can anyone vouch for this guy?

I can vouch for him. I've been doing business with Ben for well over a year and I also ordered over $10k of gridseeds from him a few months back when he was one of the first to get the bulk pricing on them in the US. Never a problem with any transactions.

If you have enough BTC for 2 then order direct from Bitmain, but if you only want one and /or using a Credit Card, consider this offer.

Do you go to the same church and set on top of one another while performing rhythm in the pews?
vip
^
Loooll!!1!

The poll results may be behind as to where they should be, but stay tuned for the second half, for come Monday RENT is going to tank, and HASH will be only be a wet memory.
vip
The only pattern I'm seeing is your FUD. Are you able to link me to something positive you have said about anything? I'm morbidly curious.

It's times like these that I wish I could take a break, strip naked, put some motion lotion on my stiff dick, and jack that motherfucker till I make a fountain, having it rain down on me in hopes of some of it hits my lips so I can taste my precious. But, unfortunately, I can't, for I need to spread more FUD for the morbidly curious.

http://www.ebay.ph/itm/PCI-e-express-GPU-16X-16x-Riser-Extender-Card-Unpowered-USA-SELLER-/141338340809?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20e86bedc9

Item location:
Circleville, Ohio, United States

Top-rated seller
boldar (472 )
100% Positive feedback

Boldar logged in directly after Benny1985 logged out after he deleted a post of mine on his self-moderated thread, penned to garner $1M+ worth of bitcoins through Havelock to start a Litecoin Pharm in Circleville, OH.

And, I'm the one spreading FUD.

FUCK YOU!
The only pattern I'm seeing is your FUD. Are you able to link me to something positive you have said about anything? I'm morbidly curious.
vip
This blind man is yet to be wrong.  Gotta agree with you though, picking duds here is pretty easy, I mean, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/havelock-securities-at-a-glance-the-srs-bznz-edition-666993
Funny how financial wizards like you can't spot a pattern developing Cheesy

But hang tight, bro!  You'll get a chance to stock up on more of that wholesome goodness come Monday, lol.

Those who can't see patterns are not good at math and deserve to loose their money.

Never fear, for Hash Funny by Brother Scklicks will soon pen an explanation to how Benny Schlichter (not Brandon) won via auction, purchased, will purchase, closed, will close upon contacting investors, AND lease/leasing/leased the same 68,000 sq ft facility, located at 2150 N Court St., Circleville, OH, and probable be dubbed Circleopolis, the Litecoin Capital of the World.

For Hash Funny's investors, note the pattern:

This blind man is yet to be wrong.  Gotta agree with you though, picking duds here is pretty easy, I mean, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/havelock-securities-at-a-glance-the-srs-bznz-edition-666993
Funny how financial wizards like you can't spot a pattern developing Cheesy

But hang tight, bro!  You'll get a chance to stock up on more of that wholesome goodness come Monday, lol.
Pages:
Jump to: