Pages:
Author

Topic: [Havelock] HASH - buyahash.com Pre-IPO Discussion Thread w/POLL - page 4. (Read 8254 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Makes 0 sense not to post it, it should not take people a act of god for a IPO to publish information that is VERY IMPORTANT to the business.

Business stays private = Documents stay private
Business goes public = ALL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE DISCLOSED SINCE ITS A PUBLIC COMPANY

Well thats the way companys work in the real world.... But in BTC land people make up the rules as they go and the shit needs to stop.

And you're running an illegal gambling website through a shell affiliate program.

Sorry that you're word isn't as important as someone who is listed as a trusted escrow provider.

Gleb, that makes me wonder - have you ever created anything of value? What are your accolades?

Only the first Bitcoin charity site where I've paid most expenses outta my pocket, and nary a satoshi donated was, or will ever be used for any other purpose except for what they're intended for, if that counts: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-100-developed-specifically-for-non-profits-52543

Full Disclosure: I don't have access to any of the bitcoins donated. Only Rassah and Roger Ver possess the private keys.

So why is it again you can't use that account?

He was even accused of extortion over there:

Sounds like extortion to me.  Seriously guys?  You are going to tell a charity "I'll donate but only if you take it in bitcoin"?  What a shitty way to deal with charities.  Is this really how you want people to view this community?

Gage/Gleb has a long history of using his temper to get his way. Remember that post about controlling mothers?

Also, Gleb this page says you died:

http://www.beveragefamilyfh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=950940&fh_id=13336
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
@hayek:  Let me see if I'm following your logic re. RiverBoatBTC's operation--are you suggesting that if he is breaking the law, it's reasonable for Branny and Benny to do it?
Regardless, this thread is not about him, try to stay on topic.

P.S. your money is likely gone, with no greater fools waiting in the wings to return it to you.
I'm not even sorry for you.

Where did I suggest that?

I pointed out that there are multiple people who have contributed nothing of value to the market, who hide behind proxies and extort funds from new securities, trolling and manufacturing false claims until they are paid off, because they have so very little to offer the world beyond their internet tantrums =)

It's OK NotALamp. How many Bitcoin have you made off your blackmail business? On the bright side I guess you don't have to worry about registering a security as an extortionist =)

I have never contributed anything of value to the Bitcoin space: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-epic-bitcoin-image-for-2014-to-date-430540

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Makes 0 sense not to post it, it should not take people a act of god for a IPO to publish information that is VERY IMPORTANT to the business.

Business goes public = ALL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE DISCLOSED SINCE ITS A PUBLIC COMPANY

Well thats the way companys work in the real world.... But in BTC land people make up the rules as they go and the shit needs to stop.

And you're running an illegal gambling website through a shell affiliate program.

Sorry that you're word isn't as important as someone who is listed as a trusted escrow provider.

Gleb, that makes me wonder - have you ever created anything of value? What are your accolades?

Only the first Bitcoin charity site where I've paid most expenses outta my pocket, and nary a satoshi donated was, or will ever be used for any other purpose except for what they're intended for, if that counts: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-100-developed-specifically-for-non-profits-52543

Full Disclosure: I don't have access to any of the bitcoins donated. Only Rassah and Roger Ver possess the private keys.

So why is it again you can't use that account?
vip

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
I am in possession of the signed real estate agreement as well as the executed agreement with mentioned HK Corp.

You are not in possession of "real estate agreement as well as the executed agreement". If you have anything at all, it must be a digitalized copy of such documents. Moreover, you are 17 years old and your identity is unclear. We cannot know how much credible you are to attest for the authenticity of such documents. Your reputation as trader do not grant you credibility to vouch for unseen documents.

My identity is known to many people, just not you.  if you attend cryptolina, we can meet.
I wish I was 17, if I knew then what I know now...
in fact, I do posses said documents.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I am in possession of the signed real estate agreement as well as the executed agreement with mentioned HK Corp.

You are not in possession of "real estate agreement as well as the executed agreement". If you have anything at all, it must be a digitalized copy of such documents. Moreover, you are 17 years old and your identity is unclear. We cannot know how much credible you are to attest for the authenticity of such documents. Your reputation as trader do not grant you credibility to vouch for unseen documents.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The simple fact is Lamby post proof, you guys just talk.  Undecided

No one has seen a Offer to purchase on the warehouse except a 17 year old kid and a shareholder.
He wants Over a million dollars in funding which disquals the IPO from any crowdfunding exemptions or other type loopholes
They refuse to post documents that will be public record. which makes 0 sense
The brothers have failed at everything else except getting money out of the bitcoin world

Please correct me if you can prove any of these wrong.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
...your blackmail business...

dear stooge:  there's no one here to blackmail.  The idiots do their kitteh crimez in broad daylight, with such a trail of evidence that I wouldn't be able to hide it if I wanted to Cheesy

@hayek:  Let me see if I'm following your logic re. RiverBoatBTC's operation--are you suggesting that if he is breaking the law, it's reasonable for Branny and Benny to do it?

P.S. your money is likely gone, with no greater fools waiting in the wings to return it to you.

Where did I suggest that?

I pointed out that there are multiple people who have contributed nothing of value to the market, who hide behind proxies and extort funds from new securities, trolling and manufacturing false claims until they are paid off, because they have so very little to offer the world beyond their internet tantrums =)

It's OK NotALamp. How many Bitcoin have you made off your blackmail business? On the bright side I guess you don't have to worry about registering a security as an extortionist =)

vip
Post it.
I don't see the need to do so.  I am confirming that stated info is correct.  Folks can make up their own mind based on our reputations, or lack of them.

Damn, I should've played this card and not post the following...

I don't know why I should trust 'some guy on the internet' over what my legal team is telling me.

The Wisdom of Crowds comes to mind, just like the convos found elsewhere concerning a dude with a similar MO seeking advice and sharing experiences: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/177042-building-real-estate-empire-2.html#post2179878

Assuming funding stalls, why not issue more shares at that time?

With your current numbers you're simply ripping off your investors. The returns they're getting is not worth the implied risk. Note: I admire your ability to convince investors that they're making good returns, however let's be honest -- they're not.

Based on your numbers:

$400k raised
$6.1k gross income -- assuming 100% occupancy.

6.1*12 = $73.2k gross annual income

$73.2*.3 = $21.96 going to the investors

assuming expenses of $0, then their return equals $21.96/400 = 5.49%

Seeing as the risk with such an investment is insanely high (30 of the 40 companies went under), a 5.49% return is nowhere close to justified.

Furthermore, when you calculate expenses + income tax, then it's likely your "investors" will get slightly above a 2% return.

With that said, let's calculate your assumed profit for this year:

$73.2*.7 = $51.24k in rental income. Obviously expenses have to be deducted from this, but let's assume you're left with $20k.

On top of that, you now own $450k in assets. $450k * .7 = $315k.

So far this year you've earned $315k + $20k = $335k. Your investors on the other hand have not.

Once again, I admire your hustle.

But, who am I to argue with success when the dude that the above was directed toward purchases houses via paying for them with Bitcoin: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/21tygc/irs_should_give_guidance_on_like_kind_assets_for/cggz62e

Possibly, although thus far I've bought 5 houses via bitcoin and set to close on #6 in a week or so.

Brandon, if for some reason funding ceases via this avenue, this dude on YouTube, also name Brandon, will show you how to earn $8,000 a day via the Google Money System.

Whatever happens, make sure you stay off of John T. Reed's (rhymes with John Kenton Freeman) shit list: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/167067-would-you-interested-real-estate-investment-trust.html#post1912505

I'll have to go through my inherited pile of "Millionaire real estate investor for 0% down" books that I somehow inherited from family members.

When I checked a year or two ago, there were a few prolific REI guys who wrote books who are now in jail. Carleton Sheets was one of them that almost wound up in jail. I know quite a few of his followers did because he essentially was showing people how to lie on FHA documents for 0% down financing on investment homes.

Edit : Several of Robert Allen's followers were also arrested.

Edit 2 : Here's a list of guys that are in jail, arrested or otherwise legal limbo who have been involved in REI books : http://www.johntreed.com/Reedgururating.html

In closing (no pun intended), a blast from the past: http://www.biggerpockets.com/users/schockergd ~~~ http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/48/topics/12654-first-deal-

I wish I had a brother that made $129,905 A Day: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/157349-129-905-day.html

Apologies for not yet linking where the dude above and his brother own a Litecoin Pharm, but that's probably not important.  Roll Eyes

donator
Post it.
I don't see the need to do so.  I am confirming that stated info is correct.  Folks can make up their own mind based on our reputations, or lack of them.
donator
About only 15 hours left till IPO, whereupon prior Benny will be releasing to the world who the fuck is John Kenton Freeman.

Also, to date, Benjamin Schlichter has yet to provide proof that he did indeed win the auction for the 68,000 sq ft warehouse located at 2150 N Court St, Circleville, OH, in spite of the auctioneer claiming such was not the case.

What part of being scammed by a couple redneck fat asses don't you fuckers understand?
Call this guy and ask him how legal HASH & RENT are

Philip Moustakis
Senior Attorney
Division of Enforcement
United States Securities & Exchange Commission
3 World Financial Center, Suite 400, New York, NY 10281-1022
(212) 336-0542

He is handling the Trendon Shavers matter, if I actually had a vested interest in either of the two IPO's I would do it myself.
vip
I have invested in quite a few businesses and I must say, I DO NOT feel like this is a scam like some people above are saying. It is clear, to me at least, that Benny is an honest businessman that actually updates shareholders, unlike many other CEOs. I mean if this was a scam, Benny could've ran right after LitecoinGlobal closed back in October of last year. Many reputable users have visited the BAH facility and the Amazon page has plenty of legitimate sales.

To the sceptical users: I really do appreciate the detective work and valid questions/concerns. There can never be too much of this, but raising a concern and immediately screaming 'scam' not only doesn't give Benny the time to address your concerns/provide evidence, but it also creates uncertainty for potential investors in a legitimate company (unless those valid concerns are not properly addressed). I myself ask questions, wait 2-3 days and if the person (in this case Benny) responds to another questions posted after me, then I start freaking out. This has not happened with BAH so please let Benny gather evidence and address the valid concerns you raise. Thanks.

I'm quoting you because it's a well-thought-out post. I only wished Benny would had replied the same way a few days ago oppose to taking the route he opted to take, thus causing me, among others, to hunt boogeymen that may, or may not, exist.

Thank you for your post, Haze.
vip
Hey bro, do you have anyone looking after you that you can get to check that you're getting the dosage on your meds right?

Dude, it's obvious that you specifically created this account to fuck with me. So, let's stop beating around the bush and meat-up so that I can fuck you in the ass. I'll leave it to you if want me on my meds or not while I get my dick all covered up with your shit.
Activity: 149
I have invested in quite a few businesses and I must say, I DO NOT feel like this is a scam like some people above are saying. It is clear, to me at least, that Benny is an honest businessman that actually updates shareholders, unlike many other CEOs. I mean if this was a scam, Benny could've ran right after LitecoinGlobal closed back in October of last year. Many reputable users have visited the BAH facility and the Amazon page has plenty of legitimate sales.

To the sceptical users: I really do appreciate the detective work and valid questions/concerns. There can never be too much of this, but raising a concern and immediately screaming 'scam' not only doesn't give Benny the time to address your concerns/provide evidence, but it also creates uncertainty for potential investors in a legitimate company (unless those valid concerns are not properly addressed). I myself ask questions, wait 2-3 days and if the person (in this case Benny) responds to another questions posted after me, then I start freaking out. This has not happened with BAH so please let Benny gather evidence and address the valid concerns you raise. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: