Pages:
Author

Topic: HAVELOCK INVESTMENTS - Trading To Resume 6 PM EST March 4th - page 14. (Read 31293 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 260
And the wait continues and continues
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Lets see what happens, if not up by the end of today, then we call scam and hunt down the sites administrators, if it comes back up then we apologize and move on.  

You do realize that you won't be able to do anything even if it's back up as promised, right?

All site activities will resume on Wednesday March 4th.

Those activities include Trading, Deposits and Withdraws.
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Lets see what happens, if not up by the end of today, then we call scam and hunt down the sites administrators, if it comes back up then we apologize and move on.  
^Sorry, did I miss something?  Is the site back up?  How much of your coin have you gotten back?  You do realize that even if James keeps his word, you won't be able to do anything 'til Wednesday, right?

I'm not waiting for coins, I'm waiting for Friedcat to finalize the newest ASIC chip.  I will transfer coins to Havelock on Wednesday to purchase some AM shares.  I'm sure your FUD will make for some bargains.

Lol, have you missed this, buddy?

update

The 3.546PH AMHash's hashrates have disappeared since 25th Dec 2014. We found this problem two days later,we asked friedcat,he said it was mining farm's maintenance issues,hashrates would come back soon.But one week later,hashrates didn't come back yet.When we asked FC again, we were told that all mining devices were robbed by the partner of the mining farm.And all hashrates were out of control.
After then, FC told us that hashrates from new mining farms will be deployed, but we didn't know the amount at that time.Right now, we still don't receive any update from those new hashrates.

AMHash Team
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
topic changed
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
^Sorry, did I miss something?  Is the site back up?  How much of your coin have you gotten back?  You do realize that even if James keeps his word, you won't be able to do anything 'til Wednesday, right?

I'm not waiting for coins, I'm waiting for Friedcat to finalize the newest ASIC chip.  I will transfer coins to Havelock on Wednesday to purchase some AM shares.  I'm sure your FUD will make for some bargains.
^Sorry, did I miss something?  Is the site back up?  How much of your coin have you gotten back?  You do realize that even if James keeps his word, you won't be able to do anything 'til Wednesday, right?

Or are you just pleased that he made you a [third] promise to bring Havelock back?
legendary
^
Sorry, did I miss something?  How much of your coin have you gotten back?

Come on, admit it.  You were wrong.
^
Sorry, did I miss something?  How much of your coin have you gotten back?  You do realize that even if James keeps his word, you won't be able to do anything 'til Wednesday, right?
legendary
Gentlemen.  This condolences gif may be premature, but I understand that tensions are high, and... well, just didn't want you to think I ran away with your condolences gif.
So even if Havelock comes back online & resumes trading (lol), this gif, in full 256-color color & suitable for digital framing, is yours to keep!

Sorry for your loss![/size]
imgage redacted
Fuck you NotLambChop.  You didn't call this one right so you can't gloat; you were wrong.  Why not just admit it?

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
LMAO

edit: if havelock indeed resumes, it shall make tons of btc for all the fees that will result from this madness. But coulda made more if it stayed closed..

What fees? You think someone will put new bids?

withdraw fees
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
LMAO

edit: if havelock indeed resumes, it shall make tons of btc for all the fees that will result from this madness. But coulda made more if it stayed closed..

What fees? You think someone will put new bids?
Gentlemen.  This condolences gif may be premature, but I understand that tensions are high, and... well, just didn't want you to think I ran away with your condolences gif.
So even if Havelock comes back online & resumes trading (lol), this gif, in full 256-color color & suitable for digital framing, is yours to keep!

Sorry for your loss!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
LMAO

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Site will be back up Today Monday March 2nd.

All orders Bid/Ask currently in the orderbook will be cleared.

Today you may view and verify the holdings of your account. The Units of the Funds you own and the BTC balance in your account.

As to allow everyone enough time to reposition their Bids/Asks the trading engine will only resume on Wednesday.

All site activities will resume on Wednesday March 4th.

Those activities include Trading, Deposits and Withdraws.

We apologize for the long delay that our users have had to go through during the past week.

Thank you,

The Havelock

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
i think havelock is having its own issues, and not related to amhash.  If amash is gone, it will just be another failed stock to havelock, havelock is not responsible for the risk associated with each stock just as nyse is not responsible for the stocks been traded on their exchange. 

I think the issue with havelock is something else.

Either way the whole thing is fubar, this is why bitcoin will never gain wider acceptance, noone trust anyone to actually spend/store/use bitcoin. We have seen example and example again, even highly reputable multi-year companies can run off with your money in a day.

Thank god we still have coinbase, which seems to be the only legit player in the field for exchange.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Even if havelock gets ressurected, amhash is gone.

Havelock, it's time to step forward and to be honest with us, if you got some dignity left.
Didn't anyone call lightbox yet?

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/havelockinvestments.com
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
When I go to the Website I get the following screen below, however when I try to login It goes back to the under maintenance screen.  Hopefully it's a sign that the site will be back up soon.

What you are looking at is an advertisement campaign on google that directs you to a copy of havelock, so be carefull not to leave your details there. http://whichmontessori.com/login.havelocklnvestments.com/

Thanks.  Good thing I have GAuth turned on as well
Pages:
Jump to: