Pages:
Author

Topic: HAVELOCK INVESTMENTS - Trading To Resume 6 PM EST March 4th - page 16. (Read 31293 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
So what are you garbage gonna do if the site comes up ? Pop a vein or something ?

Disappear back into the woodwork. The key here is ramping up any anxiety a customer is already feeling from the situation. This is what trolls pray to their God for, a chance to relentlessly antagonize others without the fear of retribution. If Havelock goes down for good, their delight will eventually end as this thread closes and all of their targets move on.

If the site comes back up, they can escape being caught in the sunlight and wait for another opportunity to present itself. Something to consider is the trolls have been correct on numerous occasions and wrong on several. If you see a troll stepping up and admitting he/she was wrong about Company X's long term viability to date, then that individual is simply not a troll. Providing attention to a troll is akin to draining your mental equity into their personal fund. It often reflects poorly on the shareholder when they fall prey to this 'one trick pony'.

Yeah, that catches it nicely.

Well, I try my best to limit my exposure to this kind of worse than useless crap. Only see it for a few minutes, then it´s gone forever.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
So what are you garbage gonna do if the site comes up ? Pop a vein or something ?

I'm really hoping it will.  Would be hilarious.
Activity: 617
Merit: 559

Disappear back into the woodwork. The key here is ramping up any anxiety a customer is already feeling from the situation. This is what trolls pray to their God for, a chance to relentlessly antagonize others without the fear of retribution. If Havelock were to go down for good, their delight will eventually end as this thread closes and all of their targets move on.

If the site comes back up, they can escape being caught in the sunlight and wait for another opportunity to present itself. Something to consider is the trolls have been correct on numerous occasions and wrong on several. If you see a troll stepping up and admitting he/she was wrong about Company X's long term viability to date, then that individual is simply not a troll. Providing attention to a troll is akin to draining your mental equity into their personal fund. It often reflects poorly on the shareholder when they fall prey to this 'one trick pony'.

Yeah, more desperate FUD garbage.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
^You'll be just fine, bud.  Shit always works out.

Is there an original thread for this thing? I'm curious now...

I don´t know; does this site have a search function ? I´m curious now.

Yes it does.  Unfortunately broken, Because BitcoinTM Sad

At least some retards can use google though I guess. Especially since there´s a special button for it.

Obviously you're not one of them, because boldface Sad

You don´t seem to have much of an attention span otherwise you´d have noticed that I was replying to that blindbitcorn whatever.

At least some retards can use google though I guess. Especially since there´s a special button for it.

Search has been back on for a while now.

Your millions at work! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF

Search has been back on for a while now.

Obviously you're not one of them, because boldface Sad

Don't worry tho--new, improved, and totally custom forum software has been in development for years & will be online In Two WeeksTM.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
LOL.. you guys are funny fuckers...

So lets do some totals..

How much has everyone lost?

I'll start: ZERO!

Your turn guys.
I don't know how much I lost becuse I can't log in...

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
I guess some fruitcake FUD garbage is getting desperate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Retards/fruitcakes /off soon ?

Let's get past denial, gentlemen, and let the healing begin!

Activity: 71

So lets do some totals..

Your turn guys.

Something about 0.001BTC.. Can't withdraw them, cause minimal withdraw is 0.01BTC Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

So lets do some totals..

Your turn guys.

Not cool, Bob.
Pages:
Jump to: