Pages:
Author

Topic: HAVELOCK INVESTMENTS - Trading To Resume 6 PM EST March 4th - page 15. (Read 31293 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
update

The 3.546PH AMHash's hashrates have disappeared since 25th Dec 2014. We found this problem two days later,we asked friedcat,he said it was mining farm's maintenance issues,hashrates would come back soon.But one week later,hashrates didn't come back yet.When we asked FC again, we were told that all mining devices were robbed by the partner of the mining farm.And all hashrates were out of control.
After then, FC told us that hashrates from new mining farms will be deployed, but we didn't know the amount at that time.Right now, we still don't receive any update from those new hashrates.

AMHash Team

Oops... can u plz quote where FC said this ?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
havelock car to comment?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Havelock robbed me 170BTC
update

The 3.546PH AMHash's hashrates have disappeared since 25th Dec 2014. We found this problem two days later,we asked friedcat,he said it was mining farm's maintenance issues,hashrates would come back soon.But one week later,hashrates didn't come back yet.When we asked FC again, we were told that all mining devices were robbed by the partner of the mining farm.And all hashrates were out of control.
After then, FC told us that hashrates from new mining farms will be deployed, but we didn't know the amount at that time.Right now, we still don't receive any update from those new hashrates.

AMHash Team

This is the same fairy tale that PBmining came out with: "I've been robbed (of virtual shares)..." which is easier than robbing like a ton of miners and power supps, etc. (how many trucks would they have needed?)

They did it so good that even fooled Puppet, or maybe Puppet was an accessory to it (supposing only)

Ok, i recovered all the money from PBmining, i will do the same with this one.

Stay tunned.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
update

AMHash Team
legendary
Activity: 2461
Merit: 1058
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
It is really tragic for Amhash shareholders but i supose Havelock site can be started and run normal for rest of funds and operations.
Thank you.
BR.

Which "funds" and "operations"? HIF? LOL.
AM1 or AM100? srly?

If Havelock came back for one second, these ''securities'' would have a negative price I'm afraid...
Activity: 605
Merit: 10
It is really tragic for Amhash shareholders but i supose Havelock site can be started and run normal for rest of funds and operations.
Thank you.
BR.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Has anyone tried contacting lightbox directly?  Last I talked to him, he claimed he was "retained as technical consultant" after "selling" Havelock to the Smurfs The Panama Fund ... YOU!  Boy in the back!  Stop giggling! ...pardon me, gentlemen.

Anyhow, he's running (possibly the last?) Bitcoin exchange in Canada, creatively named canadianbitcoins.com:

http://www.lightbox.ca/services_bitcoins.php

Now, canadianbitcoins.com is up and runnigng, tho the prices are a touch steep...

Just figured I'd trie to haelp.
Activity: 86
update from Amhash1 thread:

update

AMHash Team
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

What you are looking at is an advertisement campaign on google that directs you to a copy of havelock, so be carefull not to leave your details there. http://whichmontessori.com/login.havelocklnvestments.com/

You know, in a wierd roundabout way, that is the most positive thing I have seen since this fiasco began. At least somebody has enough faith in that site coming back up that he has set up a phisher to caprure the logins. Or just a cover for a clever "Oh no! We wuz hack3d!!" ruse?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Activity: 112
I don't know why everyone is panicking.  Bitcoin securities are solid long-term investments, not penny stock pump & dump schemes.
I, for one, am glad he took the site offline, because I can't panic sell.  Regardless of how weak my hands may be, regardless of the trolls trying to panic me, the Havelock securities I own will be mine.
Forever.

I share your faith in Havelock's commitment to the business and the underlying groups long-term vision for cryptocurrencies.

Quoted for lel.
Activity: 112
I don't know why everyone is panicking.  Bitcoin securities are solid long-term investments, not penny stock pump & dump schemes.
I, for one, am glad he took the site offline, because I can't panic sell.  Regardless of how weak my hands may be, regardless of the trolls trying to panic me, the Havelock securities I own will be mine.
Forever.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
When I go to the Website I get the following screen below, however when I try to login It goes back to the under maintenance screen.  Hopefully it's a sign that the site will be back up soon.

What you are looking at is an advertisement campaign on google that directs you to a copy of havelock, so be carefull not to leave your details there. http://whichmontessori.com/login.havelocklnvestments.com/
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I guess some things don't change:

The havelockinvestments.com site is down.  Two days after I put some bitcoins there...

I hate this game.  Angry
Activity: 86
The maintenance page loads really fast 10/10
Most of this junk probably has some degree of a Napoleon complex.  Grin

Can't you go and be an huge fagit elswhere?  Maybe rage @ RoadStress a bit more? Cheesy
Activity: 616
Heh, now about two metric tons of garbage here is looking that up. Grin
Activity: 616
Most of this junk probably has some degree of a Napoleon complex.  Grin
Disappear back into the woodwork...

I'd never leave productive lolcows such as yourself unmilked.  Watching you lose money is hilarious, be it done all at once (OKTHXBAI from Havelock) or slowly & painfully ("investing" in "securities") Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: