Pages:
Author

Topic: HAVELOCK INVESTMENTS - Trading To Resume 6 PM EST March 4th - page 17. (Read 31293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
LOL.. you guys are funny fuckers...

So lets do some totals..

How much has everyone lost?

I'll start: ZERO!

Your turn guys.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
everybody hit ctrl+f5 and prey Smiley in 5... 4... 3... 2.. 1..
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Retards/fruitcakes /off soon ?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Yeah probably 'cause public_html is empty.

Site will load very fast with an empty database as well.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Yeah probably 'cause public_html is empty.
legendary
Activity: 1029
At least havelock site works very fast now. Page is loading in miliseconds intead of seconds....
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Maybe if we all just hit F5 a few more times?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Yep keep waiting....................

You all lost your money!
Activity: 318
When I go to the Website I get the following screen below, however when I try to login It goes back to the under maintenance screen.  Hopefully it's a sign that the site will be back up soon.

I got

Site is down for maintenance
The Havelock Investments web site is currently down for maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Normal service will resume shortly.

Yep.  Im back to that screen now as well... Oh well...  The waiting continues...
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
When I go to the Website I get the following screen below, however when I try to login It goes back to the under maintenance screen.  Hopefully it's a sign that the site will be back up soon.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2004u8.jpg

I got

Site is down for maintenance
The Havelock Investments web site is currently down for maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Normal service will resume shortly.

Activity: 546
Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

it is mocking,i guess

Oh! The Irony....  Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Well, over an hour into the business day here in Europe, Asia already afternoon, and only 3.5 hours to go in Havelocks timezone....  Kiss
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

What so happy about it, this is the day we find out that Havelock has also stolen our money like the rest of the scamming cunts
it is mocking,i guess
Activity: 376
Merit: 101

What so happy about it, this is the day we find out that Havelock has also stolen our money like the rest of the scamming cunts
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
Activity: 546
Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

Bitstamp came back

Bitstamp wasnt out this long, and generally kept PR going. HI have been down a long time...   Angry
im starting to give in to the thought  btc needs regulation to succeed.  humans arent mature enough at this pt . the greed takes over and the darkside reveals  the true character of the individual.

on the flip side of things, if they do come back , it might be the first time in btc history  a small company actually cameback.  on the flipside of that, nobody at this pt would be shocked if they  ran with our shit.

Bitstamp came back
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
The sad thing is that some of the investments held on Havelock are paying well. You have to also feel for those who had Hashie AM Hash as I think this was transferred to Havelock and now it looks like this will go down.
There is no safe place at the moment for BTC and that is the real shame.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Monday is coming..

I kinda keep my expectations at a low point.
Yes so am I as no word from Havelock in 4 days, I think we might get goxed.

How big was this thing?

At one point the total market cap of all listed securities was around 40k BTC (at the time $40 million USD).

It was probably around $8 to $10 million as of the time they went down.

Weekly volume was maybe 250 BTC.

Not quite the NYSE or CBOT, but still pretty big from where I'm standing.
Pages:
Jump to: