Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] PETAMINE - 1,150 TH/S HASH RATE (1GH/S per Unit) - page 4. (Read 565630 times)

Activity: 968
Merit: 250
For those of you who do not know yet, we are using ghash.io as our mining pool.

For those of you at PETASCAM who do not know yet, the people voted to switch to P2Pool. Jeez what a bunch of low life scammers.

Next announcement:

"For those of you who do not know yet, we've been partying non-stop with your money since we created this scam. Final dividend was yesterday and the hardware has been sold. We're going on a well deserved holiday now, thanks, see you at the next scam."

I get people are pissed at them not switching to P2POOL, but what else have they actually done? The electricity rates and mining speed are as promised... PETA hasn't actually scammed anyone. The payouts are low because their hardware sucks up more power than the competition (HW is now outdated). That's like saying you got scammed by ASUS when you paid $4000 for a netbook.
i cant quite call it a scam either. ill just say some people are just born assholes and they do it well. they will probaly get better at it too.
Activity: 562
Merit: 506
We're going to need a bigger heatsink.

For those of you at PETASCAM who do not know yet, the people voted to switch to P2Pool. Jeez what a bunch of low life scammers.

Next announcement:

"For those of you who do not know yet, we've been partying non-stop with your money since we created this scam. Final dividend was yesterday and the hardware has been sold. We're going on a well deserved holiday now, thanks, see you at the next scam."

I get people are pissed at them not switching to P2POOL, but what else have they actually done? The electricity rates and mining speed are as promised... PETA hasn't actually scammed anyone. The payouts are low because their hardware sucks up more power than the competition (HW is now outdated). That's like saying you got scammed by ASUS when you paid $4000 for a netbook.
Activity: 434

Next announcement:

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Last two day's dividends 59 and 81 satoshi's respectively.  

Its been zero divs on the 22nd, the 26th and today, the 30th.

Not much longer until this black betty scam ba lam finally run's it's course.  Congratulations on being such a putz CryptX.  I know I know, most of my anger I should probably direct back at myself, "whose the bigger putz, the putz or the putz who follows him kind of thing?", but you sir are a festering wound in the world of crypto and it will be nice to see you completely disappear.

What peta shares are doing was completely predictable (and predicted). You cant blame the issuer for the demand (/stupidity) that existed, which caused an absurdly high market price that could never ROI in any sensible scenario. If you bought in to that, you only have yourself to blame. Its not like I didnt go out of my way to point out the obvious.

Now despite everything Ive been posting in this thread, compared to the real "festering wound" that are all those ponzi's, I actually think peta is a pretty darn good example of how to run a cloudmining operation transparently. No one doubts he has the hashrate, everyone knows who to sue if you think you have a case. I certainly wish there where more companies like that.
Oh I know you've been calling this for awhile Puppet.  But you obviously didn't read my entire post.

P.S.  Latest update from CryptX petamine fund:
Dear unit holders,

For those of you who do not know yet, we are using ghash.io as our mining pool. The market share of ghash.io has declined to 13% recently (where it was +30% several weeks/months ago). While this is a good thing for decentralization, this also means that pool variance (the luck of a pool finding a block) is more volatile and thus also affecting stability of daily revenue.
Due to this increased variance, it is possible that we need to combine several days of mining before we are able to pay out dividends (note that over a longer period of time, variance should be flattened out).

Can you say: "All aboard the poo poo train?"
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Last two day's dividends 59 and 81 satoshi's respectively. 

Its been zero divs on the 22nd, the 26th and today, the 30th.

Not much longer until this black betty scam ba lam finally run's it's course.  Congratulations on being such a putz CryptX.  I know I know, most of my anger I should probably direct back at myself, "whose the bigger putz, the putz or the putz who follows him kind of thing?", but you sir are a festering wound in the world of crypto and it will be nice to see you completely disappear.

What peta shares are doing was completely predictable (and predicted). You cant blame the issuer for the demand (/stupidity) that existed, which caused an absurdly high market price that could never ROI in any sensible scenario. If you bought in to that, you only have yourself to blame. Its not like I didnt go out of my way to point out the obvious.

Now despite everything Ive been posting in this thread, compared to the real "festering wound" that are all those ponzi's, I actually think peta is a pretty darn good example of how to run a cloudmining operation transparently. No one doubts he has the hashrate, everyone knows who to sue if you think you have a case. I certainly wish there where more companies like that.
legendary
Well hello there!
Both have 1GH/share.
But PETA have over twice more maintenance fee - 0.105$ GH/month vs. 0.0498$ GH/month.
PETA pays dividends based on mined BTC and BTC price durring conversion to fiat (thus luck have big impact on divs), AMHASH is paying calculated divs (amount of BTC that 1GH should mine in 24h, average price of BTC in 24h @ BITSTAMP). As you can see those factors resulting in 4 times lower  divs than AMHASH (lately). There are days when PETA didn't pay div at all. That was very bad luck days.

Thank you, Dexter.
Divs from Peta 4 times lower then AMHash? It looks like goddam.. Or maybe deception? Clearly luck=0 at a long distance
Last two day's dividends 59 and 81 satoshi's respectively.  Not much longer until this black betty scam ba lam finally run's it's course.  Congratulations on being such a putz CryptX.  I know I know, most of my anger I should probably direct back at myself, "whose the bigger putz, the putz or the putz who follows him kind of thing?", but you sir are a festering wound in the world of crypto and it will be nice to see you completely disappear.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Both have 1GH/share.
But PETA have over twice more maintenance fee - 0.105$ GH/month vs. 0.0498$ GH/month.
PETA pays dividends based on mined BTC and BTC price durring conversion to fiat (thus luck have big impact on divs), AMHASH is paying calculated divs (amount of BTC that 1GH should mine in 24h, average price of BTC in 24h @ BITSTAMP). As you can see those factors resulting in 4 times lower  divs than AMHASH (lately). There are days when PETA didn't pay div at all. That was very bad luck days.

Thank you, Dexter.
Divs from Peta 4 times lower then AMHash? It looks like goddam.. Or maybe deception? Clearly luck=0 at a long distance
legendary
Activity: 1029
There are days when PETA didn't pay div at all.

you know, like today.
Yep, looks like it....

EDIT: Paid out, and quite nice amount...
legendary
There are days when PETA didn't pay div at all.

you know, like today.
legendary
Both have 1GH/share.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Its always useful to look back at past predictions and learn from your mistakes. Sometimes I get it wrong too. Lets see what I predicted back in June:

So in total each share will yield a maximum of 0.01765 BTC in dividends from the original 15GH and there will up to 0.0074 BTC per share available for reinvestment after the loan is paid back.
0.0177+0.0074=~0.025 BTC per share.

I estimated 0.025 BTC value per share at most.
That is equivalent to 0.0017857143 after the 14-1 split.
Actual market price on that day was 0.0052 (split taken in to account)

In reality, shareholders received 0.00109528 in dividends after the split and another 0.00030202 / 14= 0.0000215728571 between my post and the split.  So total dividends per current share= 0.0011168529

Current share price is 0.00027499. Im being generous, as the highest bid is 0.00021002. A shareholder that held shares back when I posted my estimates and sold today would have yielded a total of 0.00027499 + 0.0011168529 = 0.0013918429

So my maximum estimate was too high by ~22%.

How about my difficulty estimate? 21 weeks have passed. In my simulations, that resulted in an estimate of 34.4B. In reality its 39.6B.
So I was again too optimistic, this time by ~13%

Petamine has a price 4 times less then AM, how is it possible?
AM's unit = 1 GHS
Peta's unit < 1 Ghs ? Or it's not a unit of hashrate?
legendary
Well hello there!
Its always useful to look back at past predictions and learn from your mistakes. Sometimes I get it wrong too. Lets see what I predicted back in June:

So in total each share will yield a maximum of 0.01765 BTC in dividends from the original 15GH and there will up to 0.0074 BTC per share available for reinvestment after the loan is paid back.

In reality, shareholders received 0.00109528 in dividends after the split and another 0.00030202 / 14= 0.0000215728571 between my post and the split.  So total dividends per current share= 0.0011168529

Current share price is 0.00027499. Im being generous, as the highest bid is 0.00021002. A shareholder that held shares back when I posted my estimates and sold today would have yielded a total of 0.00027499 + 0.0011168529 = 0.0013918429

How about my difficulty estimate? 21 weeks have passed. In my simulations, that resulted in an estimate of 34.4B. In reality its 39.6B.

Wink Typical for Puppet, the eternal optimist, always too bullish.

BTW, I still can't believe this Titanic hasn't touched the ocean floor yet.
Surprising yes, but the band is in full swing though and it's getting difficult to play given the ships angle.
Activity: 434

In reality, shareholders received 0.00109528 in dividends after the split and another 0.00030202 / 14= 0.0000215728571 between my post and the split.  So total dividends per current share= 0.0011168529

Wink Typical for Puppet, the eternal optimist, always too bullish.

BTW, I still can't believe this Titanic hasn't touched the ocean floor yet.
legendary

In reality, shareholders received 0.00109528 in dividends after the split and another 0.00030202 / 14= 0.0000215728571 between my post and the split.  So total dividends per current share= 0.0011168529

Activity: 294
Folks just pull out and move on already! I just saw there was a .00000010 div payout a few days ago..wow!!! Lmao!

At least it was a positive payout...😉

lol 10 sat and the share price are going down. oh well its really an invest what you can afford
legendary
Folks just pull out and move on already! I just saw there was a .00000010 div payout a few days ago..wow!!! Lmao!

November 6th was ZERO...
Activity: 394

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
I will donate something to the one that will make the arrest of cryptx possible.
Activity: 294
just joined havelock investments. I hope its a good ride!  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
If only someone has warned you...

What's weird about it? Your argument is that you can't keep up with difficulty, meaning the investment will lose value, since mining yields less and less. Yet the shares gained value, way above 50%. ...

Dividends paid, shares gaining value...  Why would you want to mess with such a winning combination by issuing another IPO and cutting divs?  Or...

*Are you a wizard?
Pages:
Jump to: