Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX - page 25. (Read 64067 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
We should wait until the bitcoin price peaks anyway, then we'll be able to buy a lot of hardware!

Another newbie brought this up in the PETA thread...

Define "Bitcoin price peak"? Are we at the peak now or trending down again? If you know where the peak is, quit mining and investing...you'll be making cash hand over fist trading currency.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
This was the update

Quote from: cryptx
Update about this weeks dividend payout:

Calculation:
1,875 LTC or 32.3 BTC in total from mining
- 12.01203053 BTC as dividend (0.00040805 BTC/share)
- 18.01804580 BTC reinvestment
- 2.26992366 BTC as hosting fee

LTC/BTC ratio is still under pressure as BTC is gaining in value. The good news is that our reinvestment funds also grow in USD value, which should have a positive effect on our purchasing power for new hardware.

Sorry ill rephrase that, any news/update on when and where this purchasing power will go to?

We should wait until the bitcoin price peaks anyway, then we'll be able to buy a lot of hardware!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
This was the update

Calculation:

LTC/BTC ratio is still under pressure as BTC is gaining in value. The good news is that our reinvestment funds also grow in USD value, which should have a positive effect on our purchasing power for new hardware.

Sorry ill rephrase that, any news/update on when and where this purchasing power will go to?
Activity: 67
This was the update

Calculation:

Activity: 658
No update this week? How bout we pump up our operation with some more rigs from reinvestment.. Surely we can add another at the very least another 500mh already? Bitcoin prices seem pretty good right now
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
^Don't think of this as having lost 30% of your money, think of it as still having 70% of your money to lose!
Fun fact:  You can keep losing money at your current rate (30% every three weeks), and in a thousand years still have money left! 

Guys are you kidding me? I dont know what the yield is at the moment but it was at 90-100% ... what do you expect? 20000%?

Same with the reinvestment why to hurry when the scrypt prof. is loosing a lot the last weeks. The market is changing so fast so better wait and see what the announcement brings. E.g. the upgrade of KNC Miners last week.

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
^Don't think of this as having lost 30% of your money, think of it as still having 70% of your money to lose!
Fun fact:  You can keep losing money at your current rate (30% every three weeks), and in a thousand years still have money left! 
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is there any sort of plan from Cryptx for reinvestment seeing as we have almost 100 BTC?  Also, is there any plan to buffer the share price? It's already down 30% from IPO.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
no dividends today?

They have just released divs and news for peta, probably a little more time...

Edit 23:34 CET, dividend announced on havelock site 0,00040805 BTC per share.
Activity: 241
no dividends today?

Indeed, but with the LTC/BTC price drop, you might just want to get out of the project without a loss. But if you get out of the project, you'll yield your reinvestment share, obviously

Best timing is to get out (if you want to do so) when the reinvest hardware will come online.

Good hint. Thanks!
(if anyone wants to buy big at less than 0.034, please message me)
Activity: 672

Thanks. Nice thought. But if I wanted just to break even, I would have left funds in cold wallet Smiley

Indeed, but with the LTC/BTC price drop, you might just want to get out of the project without a loss. But if you get out of the project, you'll yield your reinvestment share, obviously

Best timing is to get out (if you want to do so) when the reinvest hardware will come online.

Yes I am collecting money to increasy my shares:) 93% yeld is beautifull and waiting for LTC price boost as always afterr BTC prices rise LTC should rise as well.

oh it's you! Smiley
Well, I'm still in at IPO price... so will have to stay longer to see some good window opening for sell time Sad

Don't forget that 0.0042 BTC / share has already been mined (60% of it sits in the reinvest fund) I you bought @ 0.038, your break even point is a bit under 0.034

Thanks. Nice thought. But if I wanted just to break even, I would have left funds in cold wallet Smiley
Activity: 672

Yes I am collecting money to increasy my shares:) 93% yeld is beautifull and waiting for LTC price boost as always afterr BTC prices rise LTC should rise as well.

oh it's you! Smiley
Well, I'm still in at IPO price... so will have to stay longer to see some good window opening for sell time Sad

Don't forget that 0.0042 BTC / share has already been mined (60% of it sits in the reinvest fund) I you bought @ 0.038, your break even point is a bit under 0.034
Activity: 150
Merit: 100

oh it's you! Smiley

No unfourtanelty it wasn't me. I am too at IPO prices with around 90%, 10% is below but will buy new shares to increase this below IPO% becouse I belive that soon it will be more than 0.038.

oh it's you! Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Someone just bought up everything under 0.03!

And they keep doing it.
Wonder if it's time to increase my shares as well Smiley

At least this project didn't go through all the issues of peta Smiley

And they keep doing it.
Wonder if it's time to increase my shares as well Smiley

At least this project didn't go through all the issues of peta Smiley
Activity: 116
Activity: 63
I am expecting some peta-shareholders selling at above what they bought (old, not newly offered shares) and moving into scryptx at these low prices with high dividend yield (at least until dividends are being paid for peta-shares again).
Pages:
Jump to: