Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX - page 28. (Read 64067 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Yea why not manicminer?

Yes can you tell a bit more about the longterm strategy. At the moment I feel I gave money to a project to buy miners. But the strategy behind the mining is not clear for me.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Yea why not manicminer?
Activity: 595
Merit: 506
Thanks for the update Cryptx, but as others have said why aren't we using a multipool?
Activity: 116
bit disappointed with the div, but fair enough, the same amount of btc is worth more today than it was last week so divs have actually increased in value.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
why not use a multipool?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Update about this weeks dividend payout:

Calculation:
2,130 LTC or 44.86890883 BTC in total from mining
- 16.96737233 BTC as dividend (0.00057638 BTC/share)
- 25.45105849 BTC reinvestment
- 2.45047801 BTC as hosting fee

Note that this week the BTC/LTC ratio dropped in comparison to last week, so although we mined more LTC, BTC value is almost equal to last weeks dividend. Converting your dividend / BTC back to LTC should give you more though than last week.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Divs are basically the same as last week.  Well I'm not surprised what with the jump in BTC relative price. 

Indeed, but they've changed the div/reinvest ratio again, div should have been a bit higher with 60/40 ratio... Anyway, the reinvest fund is growing nicely (almost 5% of the market cap)
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Divs are basically the same as last week.  Well I'm not surprised what with the jump in BTC relative price. 
Activity: 672
What time are divs announced?
The div. ann. was at 1 pm EST last week

Based on my hyper accurate calculation, next week dividend will be around 0.0008, more than 100% annual yield

This week will be in between but should be closer than the last one cuz we're hashing at total capacity only since Tuesday.
Activity: 63
The div. ann. was at 1 pm EST last week
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Activity: 28
next year x11 asic farm?

this reminds me of last year's sha256 asic rush
Activity: 215

I may be a bit thick, but how do we actually view the 'scryptx' stats on Wemineltc?  Direct url would be preferred.  Is account registration required to view stats?

Register an account, goto Pool Stats, you'll see scryptx as the top user.

Thanks mate.
Activity: 67

I may be a bit thick, but how do we actually view the 'scryptx' stats on Wemineltc?  Direct url would be preferred.  Is account registration required to view stats?

Register an account, goto Pool Stats, you'll see scryptx as the top user.

Activity: 215

are we solo mining? because the pool speed for ghash.io is basically 2.9 Gh/s. The multi-pool speed is confusing b/c its only 1 Gh/s. Anyways if someone could clarify where we are hashing that would be great.

We are mining 1,25 GH/s in the multipool on Ghash.io and 1,695 GH/s is mining at the Wemineltc pool.

So this is us on wemineltc.com?

UserID 186097

You are right, I have corrected my post
Edit: So it is more obvious, we changed the display name to 'scryptx' in the pool stats of Wemineltc.

ill guess

also the difficulty looks like its going to drop a few %

LTC/BTC has been on the decline however. As BTC/USD has been climbing, the LTC/BTC ratio has been widening.

Indeed, that is why i have wagered on a 18% increase on an almost doubling of the hash rate from last week.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
ill guess

LTC/BTC has been on the decline however. As BTC/USD has been climbing, the LTC/BTC ratio has been widening.
Activity: 574
ill guess

Last dividend was 0.00057296 per unit.
my wager for tomorrow:

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

are we solo mining? because the pool speed for ghash.io is basically 2.9 Gh/s. The multi-pool speed is confusing b/c its only 1 Gh/s. Anyways if someone could clarify where we are hashing that would be great.

We are mining 1,25 GH/s in the multipool on Ghash.io and 1,695 GH/s is mining at the Wemineltc pool.

So this is us on wemineltc.com?

UserID 186097

You are right, I have corrected my post
Edit: So it is more obvious, we changed the display name to 'scryptx' in the pool stats of Wemineltc.

Nice
Pages:
Jump to: