Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVELOCK] SCRYPT 4 GH/s hosted scrypt mining project by CRYPTX - page 27. (Read 64067 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Why is the price of each share below IPO when it's earning 80% APY right now? That is one of the best investments there are, and if the project will swap over to a new coin should LTC no longer be as profitable, it could sustain that. Am I missing something here?

Diminishing returns.

Well we have yet to see what the reinvestment will be like, but as for the current returns they are actually increasing. Sure the amount in btc is decreasing but the actual value of the dividend is increasing.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Why is the price of each share below IPO when it's earning 80% APY right now? That is one of the best investments there are, and if the project will swap over to a new coin should LTC no longer be as profitable, it could sustain that. Am I missing something here?

Diminishing returns.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Yikes the LTC/BTC exchange rate is not looking good, and LTC difficulty also shot up 25% this week. I'm anticipating low dividends and a drop in share price.

25% ?

Difficulty History
Date   Difficulty   Change   Hash Rate
May 27 2014   8,550   14.67%   244,803 MH/s
May 24 2014   7,456   -5.36%   213,478 MH/s
May 20 2014   7,878   1.78%   225,561 MH/s
Activity: 66

I just want to know when and how Cryptx spends our reinvestment fund.
@Cryptx, are you waiting July/August new efficiency machines?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Activity: 487
Are You Shpongled?
Yikes the LTC/BTC exchange rate is not looking good, and LTC difficulty also shot up 25% this week. I'm anticipating low dividends and a drop in share price.
If the payment will be in LTC How many people sell right away, and how many people will be holds.
the success of the currency in the price. More people selling then the price falls to the bottom. less people selling price goes up.
cryptx sell very large amounts. Normally people do not sell after mining out.

This way we reduce the price, fill the buyer wytch altcoins

Actually most mining operations sell rather than hold, 1 to pay costs and 2 because most miners are in it for profit so they want to cash out asap.

As I have already mentioned Cryptx responded to questions about the price being affected by selling ltc when this project started, their response was that they were using an exchange that had sufficient volume that our coins could be sold without affecting the price, if you want your payout to be in ltc buy ltc with the bitcoin dividend you receive.
Activity: 92
I wouldn't mind holding LTC either.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
CryptoPhysical.com
If the payment will be in LTC How many people sell right away, and how many people will be holds.
the success of the currency in the price. More people selling then the price falls to the bottom. less people selling price goes up.
cryptx sell very large amounts. Normally people do not sell after mining out.

This way we reduce the price, fill the buyer wytch altcoins
Hallo. I have a small suggestion to do not sell currencies, it kills the price.
Personally would like to receive LTC or DOGE particular Litecoin.
I'm not sure if it will be technically possible. on the older market cryptostocks.com was possible.

They have already said that they spread the sales out so as to not affect the price too much, havelock only has a bitcoin payout system, but you are welcome to transfer your divs into altcoins should you wish.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
CryptoPhysical.com
Hallo. I have a small suggestion to do not sell currencies, it kills the price.
Personally would like to receive LTC or DOGE particular Litecoin.
I'm not sure if it will be technically possible. on the older market cryptostocks.com was possible.
Activity: 63
I believe cryptx were quite busy this weekend deploying a peta-hash of new hardware for the peta-mine project. Just relax, cut those guys some slack and be patient. I am quite sure they will make it worthwhile for true investors (meaning long-term shareholders).
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
How do you know they aren´t using multipool?

Multipool isn´t this magic *200% increase of dividens machine, you know that, right?

We know what pool they are using, and sure a multi pool isn't magically 200% but it is probably worth a few %, worth trying anyway.

I mean we are shareholders and we want to discuss the project and get more information about the long-term strategy. So please give us details to your strategy Cryptx!

Multipool isn´t this magic *200% increase of dividens machine, you know that, right?

We know what pool they are using, and sure a multi pool isn't magically 200% but it is probably worth a few %, worth trying anyway.
Activity: 714

Hey I've basically had enough of this, anyone looking to buy over 1000 shares pm me an offer.
copper member
Activity: 224
cryptx just confirmed that the IPO hash rate is fully deployed.  Good job!

Would still be nice to get the hashrate stats on a webpage.

And I guess Sean's Outpost wins.

Lost the bet by a day. Doubled the donation because its been a good week.

b9a4ab7869001697b7b84b583844ac365880e1e877bbb20e1b8bb5050fb880ac
Activity: 168
waiting for some explaining regarding a long term strategy..why not using a good multipool for mining?

shareholders awaiting an answer :-)

probably because multipools rarely make more than mining litecoin directly anymore

http://poolpicker.eu/

he'd be switching multipools endlessly in order to make more than LTC and i'm sure it wouldn't be worth the time

time for a meta-multipool
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
waiting for some explaining regarding a long term strategy..why not using a good multipool for mining?

shareholders awaiting an answer :-)
Yea why not manicminer?

Yes can you tell a bit more about the longterm strategy. At the moment I feel I gave money to a project to buy miners. But the strategy behind the mining is not clear for me.

+1 for this
Pages:
Jump to: