Pages:
Author

Topic: HBN Investment Journal - 2% returns every ten days - 90,000+ HBN Porfolio - page 17. (Read 69831 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I finally got around to watching margin call last week on your recommendation. Great film and i would also hope others in here check it out.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
legendary
Blockchain Developer
seriously I don't know  Tongue  I just pointed my miner to hashco.ws and selected HBN as payment.  I thought it was a nice return Smiley

you might get that in 3-4 days over there (at current market price)

If the word gets out, I'm sure we'll see an increase in price. witch in return is going to be great for PoS

Since the HBN PoW diff is so high, I'm going to continue mining over to hashco.ws for a while.

I have to say I'm still surprised that we don't see much more activity on the market then what we are seeing...  I mean either people really DON'T understand the kind of return they can get with HBN or they just don't know about HBN.  All those coins with 1-5% per year have WAY MORE volume... maybe our marketing should be louder... maybe not!

Either way, I'm stacking up as much as I can... I want to be front row when the cat is coming out of the bag!

I think HBN is still flying under the radar. To be honest I don't mind at all. I would much rather have a gradual adoption and discovery of HBN than an overnight boom like what happened with BC. I think a steady rise over time gives more legitimacy than a huge overnight boom. I just hope we continue on the path that we are on and that also more liquidity enters the market on both sides.  The stake is much more attractive on HBN than most other coins and the wallet is the best. They will come.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
250 HBN are waiting for me @ hashco.ws for just over 1 day of mining... sweet Smiley

What were you hashing for that day?  Damn I have 2100 khs sitting on the HBN network that gets 200 in about a week.  Might need to switch!

seriously I don't know  Tongue  I just pointed my miner to hashco.ws and selected HBN as payment.  I thought it was a nice return Smiley

you might get that in 3-4 days over there (at current market price)

If the word gets out, I'm sure we'll see an increase in price. witch in return is going to be great for PoS

Since the HBN PoW diff is so high, I'm going to continue mining over to hashco.ws for a while.

I have to say I'm still surprised that we don't see much more activity on the market then what we are seeing...  I mean either people really DON'T understand the kind of return they can get with HBN or they just don't know about HBN.  All those coins with 1-5% per year have WAY MORE volume... maybe our marketing should be louder... maybe not!

Either way, I'm stacking up as much as I can... I want to be front row when the cat is coming out of the bag!
legendary
Blockchain Developer
250 HBN are waiting for me @ hashco.ws for just over 1 day of mining... sweet Smiley

What were you hashing for that day?  Damn I have 2100 khs sitting on the HBN network that gets 200 in about a week.  Might need to switch!
legendary
Activity: 1260
How many Asiacoins you sitting on, ghetto...

I got 200k

It's gonna blow the doors off Whitecoin, might hit BC levels.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
HBN <3
No,
Multipool.us

Been picking and choosing the coins to sell. I prefer to try and look at the markets and do some speculative pricing on coins instead of the quicker sales the multi's are doing.

Have also been stocking up on CRC, but that's just my other Coin I'm rooting for.
Nice, Didn't know there was a rich list.

I'm in the top 60 Smiley

I mined a bunch when it first came out. Sold maybe 5-8k over the last few months. Now planning on pumping up my reserves for a bit.

My 4.5Mhs doesn't even make a decent dent anymore so I'm just multipool'ing it and then buying hbn.

nice, are you on hashco.ws?  they pay in HBN now Smiley
Activity: 121
HBN <3
Nice, Didn't know there was a rich list.

I'm in the top 60 Smiley

I mined a bunch when it first came out. Sold maybe 5-8k over the last few months. Now planning on pumping up my reserves for a bit.

My 4.5Mhs doesn't even make a decent dent anymore so I'm just multipool'ing it and then buying hbn.
pointed 8 MH/s to the multipool... let's wait and see  Wink
Activity: 303
HBN gets it first professional Multipool. Aim your miners, strap in and prepare for takeoff!
This is great!
happy to announce http://hashco.ws now has an option to pay out in HBN!  Help spread the word, and come bring your hashrate.  Just sign up, go to 'User Info' -> 'Account Settings' and choose to get paid out in HBN! I'll announce some hbn-based giveaways if we can get a decent hashrate built up.

Couple of notes:  You can still chose to optionally keep any other alt that we mine as well.  The 'Confirmed Exchanged' number is only an estimate when getting paid out in an alt-coin instead of btc, as the final exchange rate of btc/hbn isn't determined, so could change slightly.  HBN Payouts happen once daily at ~04:30 UTC

Happy Mining.

HBN gets it first professional Multipool. Aim your miners, strap in and prepare for takeoff!

I'll give that a shot... I can't wait to see the impact on the market
legendary
Activity: 1232
happy to announce http://hashco.ws now has an option to pay out in HBN!  Help spread the word, and come bring your hashrate.  Just sign up, go to 'User Info' -> 'Account Settings' and choose to get paid out in HBN! I'll announce some hbn-based giveaways if we can get a decent hashrate built up.

Couple of notes:  You can still chose to optionally keep any other alt that we mine as well.  The 'Confirmed Exchanged' number is only an estimate when getting paid out in an alt-coin instead of btc, as the final exchange rate of btc/hbn isn't determined, so could change slightly.  HBN Payouts happen once daily at ~04:30 UTC

Happy Mining.

legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
I can see HBN going to $1 easy. So why wouldn't I hold?

Keep an eye on difficulty & hashrates as well. The last 2 weeks have seen a significant increase in both which means the network is also a bit more secure.
Difficulty is a bad sign for me since I mine using a 1MH rig but it is good for the coin in the long run.

watch also LGD, its good minting coin
Activity: 274
I can see HBN going to $1 easy. So why wouldn't I hold?

Keep an eye on difficulty & hashrates as well. The last 2 weeks have seen a significant increase in both which means the network is also a bit more secure.
Difficulty is a bad sign for me since I mine using a 1MH rig but it is good for the coin in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
Quick question (and sorry for my poor english)

Wallet must be open all the time (unlocked of course) for minting?.. or can i open the wallet daily just for a couple hours?.. thank you.

Wallet must be open at all time and unlocked for minted (PoS) yes.

if you are just starting and have only made 1 deposit (for instance) then you should wait at least ten days before your block is mature enough to stake.

As time goes on, you will have more and more block (assuming you don't add more) so then letting your wallet open at all time would be a wise choice.

I encourage you to check the wiki for more info on PoS

http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Proof_of_Stake
Activity: 90
Quick question (and sorry for my poor english)

Wallet must be open all the time (unlocked of course) for minting?.. or can i open the wallet daily just for a couple hours?.. thank you.
Yeah I'm in for the 2% @ 1$/each  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: