Pages:
Author

Topic: HBN Investment Journal - 2% returns every ten days - 90,000+ HBN Porfolio - page 18. (Read 69831 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Well most people are in for the 2% every 10 days and not for the actual price increase, its just a very pleasing side effect.
That in turn allows for this phenomenal consistent growth stability.   
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
This coin reminds me of the very early days of litecoin, not only in terms of its bargain price relative to its value, but also how fun it is!
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
I love these prices

Another 85 cents to go  Grin
The first address is definitely not an exchange address.

It seems to be a very large early adopter. This address was created January 19th and it seems like a combo from previous transactions.

You can have a look here but bear in mind that load time is very long. I have temporary put a higher limit on maximum showed transactions but it takes up quite a lot of ressources and seems to affect the load time sitewide... So check it out now I'll be taking it off again sometime around Monday. I reinstated the limit, the server couldn't handle it.

http://hbn.blockx.info/get/address/Epi5gCL8kXQ7R7js2J91rRnoPKEdD3qAcn

As for the 4th address, it definitely looks like cold storage, is it Cryptsy or not, can't say, but if that person connect his/her wallet to the network, he/she will get a nice chunk of HBN  Wink
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Hmmm hope I can work my address up to Nr.2! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
I don't worry too much about the top wallet. It is actually one of the top stakers on the network from what I have seen. It has too many records to display, but one every 20 or so staked blocks goes to that address. The blocks appear to be small, so not a lot of combining.  From what I can tell, this address is doing the HBN network a favor by having large stake weight and making attacks much harder to perform.

Also I think this might be the cryptsy wallet - http://hbn.blockx.info/get/address/Evg3P2W4sdfEbXsN1p5YxbE84hJFYmAnjQ
#4 on the list. First deposit 9/18/2013 right about when HBN was placed on cryptsy I believe, but not totally sure.  Also no staking has occurred with this wallet so it is likely cold storage.

For some reason I can also see HBN moving much further up in price. I hope it is not overnight and don't think it will be. But a steady upward trend with some mild booms and busts along the way would be really nice to see.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Since its a weekend I am going to do a quick mid-month review. I am pretty excited to see how HBN is adjusting to this new price range. The depth charts suggest that buyers are stepping back in. If you see on the Cryptsy 1 week chart, April 10, large volume traded after testing the 35000 satoshi mark. Price bounced off the 25000 satoshi mark. Remember that for every seller there is a buyer. we can see that the  market held, suggesting that the market is willing to pay 25000 satoshi and up for big blocks of HBN.

I also see the top address getting larger in size. I moved coins from my second address into the main HBN address. This move was for journal documentation reasons. Although I am not satisfied with my investment size yet I am pleased to be in the public top ten. I wonder about that 1st address though, I hope its Cryptsy's wallet. That would mean that 9.3735 % of HBNs in existences are not staking, but are on the exchange.

So far this month I have PoS mined 2586.64827 HBN. This brings my PoS mined YTD up to 15696.080123 HBN. I have sold 11000 HBN to date, leaving me with 4696.08012 PoS mined coins. Moving forward, if HBN maintain a steady trend to the upside, I will compound this coins until I have at least a 100,000+ HBN account. By doing this I am increase the size of the asset under management, hopefully helping increase the value of the asset itself. My stake weight will be bigger, allow me to take more market share when I PoS mine. I haven't PoW mined HBN recently, as PoS mining is more energy efficient for me. Its going to be a sad day but its getting to the point where I will be selling the last of my GPU cards.

I can see HBN going to $1 easy. So why wouldn't I hold?

legendary
After updating to 1.4 wallet I had a problem with the blockchain getting stuck. So I deleted the blockchain and I am downloading it now. It can take a while so no staking until the blockchain download is complete.

maybe you want to try and download from here, you will save a lot of time

http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Replace_Blockchain

I actually saw your post in the main HBN thread. Thanks for the hot tip, I am 4 mins away from finishing the download.

Awesome, check also Tranz reply, about the file structure (you only need blk0001.dat and the leveldb directory)

I also added a bunch of stats on the rich list, let me know what you think about that Wink

the new stats are awesome. That Get More Stats key hosts a wealth of information. I encourage everyone to check out http://hbn.blockx.info/richlist/ and have a look around.
After updating to 1.4 wallet I had a problem with the blockchain getting stuck. So I deleted the blockchain and I am downloading it now. It can take a while so no staking until the blockchain download is complete.

I actually saw your post in the main HBN thread. Thanks for the hot tip, I am 4 mins away from finishing the download.

Awesome, check also Tranz reply, about the file structure (you only need blk0001.dat and the leveldb directory)

I also added a bunch of stats on the rich list, let me know what you think about that Wink
legendary

legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
PHS has trouble. best invest is HBN and LGD now

What is LGD?
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
PHS has trouble. best invest is HBN and LGD now
I was hoping that HBN would not rise before the BTC/LTC bounceback
Well I will have to suffice in the top 100  Tongue

there's your chance to buy some more, it's back @ ~25k sat  Cheesy

Dump to 14k and then we may talk Wink

That would be epic Wink I'm not sure if we're going to see that in the near future... but then again Huh

I keep waiting for some type of pullback so that I can snag up some cheap HBN, but it seems like everyone else is trying to do the same... So no cheap HBN for now, just cheap BTC.

I know what you mean, it seems no one let's it go under 25k
legendary
Activity: 1330
Blockchain Developer
I keep waiting for some type of pullback so that I can snag up some cheap HBN, but it seems like everyone else is trying to do the same... So no cheap HBN for now, just cheap BTC.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
this was a good idea after all too keep and hodl durin the hard times i see.
Nice move up tought and it's about the same to other pos coins.

update has been fast and resync was even faster than for the last client on my stupidly slow laptop (just 5 hours ) . have complete faith in this coin right now
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==

Dump to 14k and then we may talk Wink

legendary
This run up past 35000 satoshi is interesting. Looking at the depth chart it shows me that there is more sellers than buyers at these levels. It suggests that buyers are exhausted. Price might bounce around here a bit. Last time we were here, BTC was trading at a much higher price. Since BTC is trading cheaper this time around, I would expect it would be easier for buyers to continue to push the price higher. I personally don't like parabolic moves, as they are unsustainable. A nice steady uptrend is more my cup of tea.

Congrats on those who took some profit off the table. You guys most likely sold into bots who are only interested in making the spread and not staking coins. This helps the liquidity of the order book. I am still holding however. It seems that my ranking on the richlist is getting lower, which suggests that the top investors are staking and compounding, or buying and holding.

Keep an eye on HBN testing the previous high of 39000 satoshi. The chart is forming a double top with higher lows = ascending triangle. In trading voodoo circles this is seen as an indication of price continuation to the upside, if we can break out of the 40000 satoshi mark.
Pages:
Jump to: