Pages:
Author

Topic: HBN Investment Journal - 2% returns every ten days - 90,000+ HBN Porfolio - page 38. (Read 69845 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Alright lets get down to the nitty gritty

So how do you plan to make money, so that I can make money and party with hookers and blow?

I will invest in a PoW/PoS coin. I will first purchase the coin, then mine it using whatever rigs I have available at the time, stake some coins and when the time comes, sell at a profit.

So what coin will you be looking at?

Hobonickel. Reasons are it's a PoW/PoS coin with moderate nethash. 2% stake every 10 days, decent market cap and strong dev. Plenty of room for growth.

So whats the plan?

My goal is to increase my position in Hobonickel. I will do this by purchasing HBN on Cryptsy. I am actually doing this now as I type this. I have placed a bid and people are selling to me. Then I will point my miner to a hbn pool. lastly I will move the coins to my wallet to stake coins. Once I have enough coins and positive gains, I will move the coins back to Cryptsy and sell at a profit.

If you don't have a mining rig, don't sweat, you can rent one out. rates are decent and competitive. I actually have rented scrypt-mining rigs on this forum and haven't had any issues.

Sidenote:

I will not measure my profit in FIAT. This is a big mistake that most rookies in the altgame make. We measure our profits in BTC. The goal is to increase our Assets Under Management. Depending on the size of my position I may need to sell the coins off-exchange as to not affect the price.

Before starting this journal I held ZERO HBN. As of this sentence I hold:

436.801357 HBN

This is the HBN address I will be moving the coins to

F279k6BLzn9YPh2ARx35jo2HPLJL2S8cHr

you can moniter my progress using a block explorer.

My miner is hashing away at http://hbn.smartmining.net
legendary
So a bit about me before you doubt my abilities.

Who the fuck are you?

Im Tokyoghetto, who are you?

So whats the deal with this journal, you some kind of scammer?

No I am not a scammer. I have been around cryptos for quite some time now. I can't scam because my actual real life career requires background checks and drug tests. I wouldn't risk a job I love over a few pennies.

So what experience do you have trading?

Before I started the career I have today, I was in fact a propriety trader.  For three years, sometimes I can't believe I lasted that long. I basically day traded on behalf of a trading firm. My own account I had no clients. Direct Market Access. NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ. I did IPOs, M&As. Traded everything from Citigroup to Apple. Lost my touch during the bear market of 2008, traded right through the crash. Burnt out March of 2009.

So you are a failed trader, what gives?

I didn't actually fail. Day Trading careers are short. Remember, quick buck artists come and go. At the time I was chasing a quick buck. It was fun. It reminds me of most of the people here. Mining DOGE/MOON/CAT...waiting for an exchange to dump on. Scamming people with IPO coins. You can only do that for so long before the cow runs dry. We are in a "bear" market sort of speak with altcoins. Rigs that used to make 40 bucks a day now make less than half of that.

So what do I get out of it?

Hopefully you learn something. Learn from my mistakes. Watch me and see how I do things right or wrong. I will make a ton of mistakes. I will try to document as much as I can here. I will be transparent. Perhaps your days of chasing scam coins, staying up all night for failed launches dealing with scam pool ops/devs/forum members will be a thing of the past. Learn to become a steady player, and enjoy steady profits.
legendary
Hello Everybody,

I have decided to give back to the altcoin community. Mainly because I think that most of you are here to make money and perhaps make your lives a little bit better.

Lets start off with this qoute:

"be first, be smart, or cheat"

John Tudd

Its from the movie Margin Call and if you haven't watched it fire up your favorite Buccaneers Port program and download away.

So how does this relate to altcoins

Be First

Launch a coin, instamine it, be the first to dump.

be smart

create a new coin (not copy and paste), sell high, buy low, create alt coin services, websites, invest in mining companies

or cheat

launch a scam coin, premine, instamine, keylogger, wallet stealing trojan, IPO scam, no escrow you-send-first scam, paypal charge back scam, etc etc.

This Journal will not teach you how to be first or how to cheat. It will teach you how to be smart. The way I HOPE to prove this is by good old hard work. I will focus on one coin, using tricks available to everyone here, and hopefully turn a profit. You guys are welcome to join me on this journey, ask questions, make comments, voice concerns.

Quick buck artists come and go with every bull market, but the steady players make it through the bear market

Donations: BTC: 13VaUxCJsVqxqoSCjDBkDjvUV3mg4NrwSd
Pages:
Jump to: