Pages:
Author

Topic: HEALTH IS WEALTH - page 9. (Read 9543 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 03:17:42 PM
Nothing in our life which is more valuable than our own health.Eat healthy live longer.
Activity: 56
June 26, 2018, 11:14:52 AM
Other than investing in stocks and altcoins, my friend invest also in your health. It will be more profitable in the long run, what will you do with your money if you are always in the hospital? Invest in it right now, eat healthy foods, go to the gym atleast 3 times a week or run for how many kilometers. It's more pleasurable to have a GOOD HEALTH.
we  usually do not  appreciate  our  health  till we became  sick. Health  is  something one  should  be  grateful of  every  single day. Eat  healthy.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 09:38:48 AM
100%
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 08:08:19 AM
Yeah it is obviously true that our health is wealth.
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 07:26:22 AM
Health is physical and mental wellness. During birth and death, people have to be fearless about the social and natural environment around them. Both types of environment affect the physical and mental health of the people. Health awareness is the behavior of some behaviors, by which we can live a healthy and mental life both physically and mentally. 'Health is wealth' - it is a familiar phrase. All citizens need health awareness for a healthy living. Various aspects of health awareness can be shared in this way.
Health awareness in everyday work.
Health awareness of eating habits
Health awareness about illness.
Health awareness in behavior.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 25, 2018, 02:11:16 AM
100% Agree. You can live without good wealth but without good health its impossible to survive. If you are healthy then you can earn wealth, but if you are wealthy and caught by a deadly or chronic disease because of not considering your health as priority your wealth will be of no use.
copper member
Activity: 164
June 24, 2018, 07:15:18 PM
It's only when you are in good health you will be able to work for money.
Once you have health, you have everything.
Activity: 224
June 24, 2018, 04:47:30 PM
yes health is wealth and it makes people happy
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 03:25:56 PM
Health is really health,  because when one is fully healthy, whether poor or rich he happy, flexible and mobile.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 09:37:34 AM
This is true, health is truly wealth! I'm a MD and I can't stress enough how important this is.
Your physical and psychological health will determine your overall productiveness. It's necessary to keep fit. I know most of us are busy and don't have time for the gym (just like me) but that's not an excuse. You can still get some simple fitness equipment like a yoga mat, fitness ball, chest expander, push up bars and so on. Do exercise at least 3 times/week. You will definitely see improvements if you do it right.
Also try to read books, learn new skills, think about new ideas, do challenging activities, go to exciting locations as often as possible.
I can definitely tell you, you will see improvement if you try these few things.
There is no excuse for not living up to your full potential. Go get it!

I agree with you. Also hiking or running are excellent for relieving the stress and getting your mind clear.
Activity: 22
June 22, 2018, 10:07:21 PM
This is true, health is truly wealth! I'm a MD and I can't stress enough how important this is.
Your physical and psychological health will determine your overall productiveness. It's necessary to keep fit. I know most of us are busy and don't have time for the gym (just like me) but that's not an excuse. You can still get some simple fitness equipment like a yoga mat, fitness ball, chest expander, push up bars and so on. Do exercise at least 3 times/week. You will definitely see improvements if you do it right.
Also try to read books, learn new skills, think about new ideas, do challenging activities, go to exciting locations as often as possible.
I can definitely tell you, you will see improvement if you try these few things.
There is no excuse for not living up to your full potential. Go get it!
Activity: 88
The World’s First Blockchain Core
June 22, 2018, 07:50:09 PM
definitely it is true since wothout your health nothing will be more valuable so for that is good to live your life while your healthis in a good condition let s say so be happy withthose tiny and unimportant things that can be seemed by anyone.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 07:46:44 PM
not just my wealth. I am Muslim. because the real pleasure is the pleasure of faith of Islam Ihsan healthy survived after that new treasure .
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 07:10:09 PM
Totally, you're nothing without your health. Even if you dedicate almost all of your time to work or studies, you have to invest on your health or you could loose everything
Activity: 201
June 22, 2018, 05:35:28 PM
I agree with this phrase 1000% it's very truthful that our health is very important
Activity: 196
June 22, 2018, 12:42:45 AM
If you sick you can't doing anything to gain your money, so priority your health

Agreed. But don't you feel all the more challenged to stay healthy these days? Even we exercise are add more salad to our diet, there are factors we cannot control that affect our health. We still breathe dirty air, the ozone layer is damaged. And did you hear that even our food and water can be contaminated? How do we stay healthy then?
Activity: 57
June 21, 2018, 05:25:39 PM
Health is very important for our physical and mental growth, we have to look after our proper daily meals to be perfect in our daily life and routine.
Activity: 3
June 21, 2018, 05:19:54 PM
It's impossible to enjoy anything if you're unhealthy, unless you have a god-like sense of humor. Health should be everyone's first priority, but willpower is difficult to cultivate in today's world of easy pleasure. Not only that, but it's more of a job to be healthy nowadays due to deteriorating air and food quality.
Activity: 88
June 21, 2018, 02:07:02 PM
yes health is a wealth
Activity: 266
June 21, 2018, 01:30:00 PM
health is number 1
Pages:
Jump to: