Pages:
Author

Topic: HEALTH IS WEALTH - page 5. (Read 9543 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 07:20:58 PM
everyone knows that health is a priceless treasure only when we are healthy then our health is forgotten and we are busy with how to find as much money as possible
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:55:41 PM
Yes, it is very important and therefore you must take care of your health.
Activity: 81
August 16, 2018, 03:19:00 PM
And when you are healthy, you don't need to spend enormous amounts of money in hospitals. So a healthy lifestyle really makes you wealthier!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 03:10:30 PM
This is true, everyone need health and it is necessary. No health means no life. Although you are wealthy, but you can do nothing without health. I think guys should have good care to their body and be healthy as most of the people will neglect their body condition while working or playing hard. If you have a good healthy body, you can always play hard and work hard. Cheesy
Activity: 2
August 16, 2018, 02:14:21 PM
The term wealth in its entirety doesn't mean just the accumulation of both financial and capital revenue,it inculcates many aspect among which health is it's pinnacle,one cannot boost of being wealthy while his health is poor or suffers from many disease and sickness.

It is the good health that attest or shows how wealthy one is which brings about the statement "Man with good health is the wealthiest of all men".

Health and wealth in turn can be seen as two compliment that neither can be substituted for the other,one requires good health to be wealthy,while wealth is in turn necessary to maintain and live a healthy life.

Activity: 56
August 16, 2018, 09:11:22 AM
Definitely not a debate...excellent health should be everyone's top priority
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 08:16:03 AM
Health is true wealth , only thing affect me is addiction to smoking where i did everything to leave it ... bad thing i failed . 
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
August 16, 2018, 08:13:09 AM
Yes. Thats why there's also a saying prevention is better than cure. There are diseases that has no cure even if you have plenty of money. If youre not healthy you will gain different disease which u need to cure. Invest for your health
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 06:58:54 AM
It is the only important thing in the end, and therefore you must be careful with that.
Activity: 59
August 15, 2018, 01:18:24 AM
investment is savings for the future we must wisely choose. the best investment besides money is health, because health is more expensive than money
Activity: 31
August 14, 2018, 09:41:31 PM
Health is the most important thing in our life
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
August 14, 2018, 03:44:29 PM
Of course health is very important,health is the root of all happiness in our life.
Activity: 35
August 14, 2018, 02:08:21 PM
Health is indeed a major factor in the lives of living and healthy beings that are expensive. Pain is bad and I think you can be miserable with illness. So it is appropriate if health is glory.
Activity: 79
August 14, 2018, 12:51:44 PM
I have chronic illness, 8 years not diagnosed, I visited tens of doctors in 2 different countries, when finally they found what's wrong with me, guess what - they don't really care. That's how universal, "free" health system works. I can really relate to what you say. Worst of that is that I lost significant (car/ flat worth) amount of crypto money due to my health problems. I would rather be dead and leave that money for my family that live the miserable life I'm living currently. If anyone would like to help me in some way don't hesitate to PM me  Smiley
That sounds like a horrible experience. I know it can be very frustrating when doctors don't take your condition seriously. Some things can be very hard to diagnose. Doctors are usually very busy, so sometimes they don't take the time to look into something they really don't understand. The best thing to do is search to try to find doctors who are actually doing research on your illness or similar symptoms. Perhaps you can find other people who have similar symptoms and you can find a solution together. I wish you luck!
Activity: 56
August 14, 2018, 11:02:12 AM
You can always earn money but you'll never be able to take back your health.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
August 14, 2018, 09:54:21 AM
We agree, you can make money all the time but you just got one body! Use it carefully!
Activity: 85
August 14, 2018, 09:32:13 AM
you are right , but meh whet to invest when there is nothing to invest , working all day just to live ,thats the story of most people Smiley
Activity: 28
August 14, 2018, 07:39:35 AM
maintaining health could be very important. cash is too much but no fitness is likewise worthless. We spend all our life making a living. whilst we have our health drops. cash not help we out of diseases. So we need to take care of our health. retaining health is important now not only for individuals however additionally for orther humans in our family
Activity: 28
August 14, 2018, 07:38:01 AM
It should be the priority in your life and you must take compete care of it.
Activity: 3
August 13, 2018, 07:21:33 PM
I strongly agree that health is the wealth and everything that is most precious that we must guard.
Pages:
Jump to: