Pages:
Author

Topic: HEALTH IS WEALTH - page 6. (Read 9543 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 02:41:19 PM
im so agree and so grateful , im healthy and it's miles a present , very valuable one!
Activity: 26
August 13, 2018, 02:38:26 PM
I strongly agree that health is the wealth and the whole thing this is maximum treasured that we have to defend.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
August 13, 2018, 02:34:13 PM
I have chronic illness, 8 years not diagnosed, I visited tens of doctors in 2 different countries, when finally they found what's wrong with me, guess what - they don't really care. That's how universal, "free" health system works. I can really relate to what you say. Worst of that is that I lost significant (car/ flat worth) amount of crypto money due to my health problems. I would rather be dead and leave that money for my family that live the miserable life I'm living currently. If anyone would like to help me in some way don't hesitate to PM me  Smiley
Activity: 79
August 13, 2018, 02:13:46 PM
Other than investing in stocks and altcoins, my friend invest also in your health. It will be more profitable in the long run, what will you do with your money if you are always in the hospital? Invest in it right now, eat healthy foods, go to the gym atleast 3 times a week or run for how many kilometers. It's more pleasurable to have a GOOD HEALTH.
I can think of an even more pertinent question. What will you do with all your money if you're dead? This is key advice, of course. The need to find balance in all things. If you're working all the time or studying trading crypto, it's not healthy. You need to make time to eat right and get in some exercise. I'm not always the best at this. I often eat poorly and don't get my workouts in. I can feel that it's not good for my body. I need to get better at it. I won't be young forever.
Activity: 14
August 13, 2018, 02:01:50 PM
every body needs health, without us healthy can't enjoy what we have.
Activity: 26
August 13, 2018, 01:59:19 PM
I completely care approximately my health, for what have tons cash but we're in ill?. The money is used to buy our medicine.
Activity: 36
August 13, 2018, 01:58:25 PM
Yes, of course health is an important factor in our lives as living beings. So it is appropriate if health is glory.
Activity: 28
August 13, 2018, 11:22:08 AM
Yes, I agree with you. It's useless if we have a lot of money if it only ends up spending on treatment back and forth to hospitals and other medical care. With things like that we cannot enjoy life. The important thing is to be healthy so that we can still work to make money and vacation.
Activity: 24
August 13, 2018, 09:41:37 AM
Totally agree about it. I make runs or bicyle action each day. That's 100% rule. I want to be strong.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
August 13, 2018, 09:24:04 AM
Healthy eating is very important, the problem is that it is not so easy. Fruits and vegetables at supermarkets are not healthy, because of various pesticides.
Activity: 19
August 13, 2018, 09:14:30 AM
of route, I surely trust you that fitness is greater than the whole thing.
it's real that modern day money is the whole lot, but don't forget,
without a healthy body we will now not be able to make something that makes cash ...
Activity: 56
August 13, 2018, 09:13:28 AM
I agree with this100%... Health is very important

Yeah, health is everything bro. It should be our first priority.
Absolutely Yes, if we are not healthy, wealth means nothing to us.
Activity: 33
August 13, 2018, 06:43:00 AM
Great advice without a doubt it is true health is wealth   
Activity: 39
Merit: 10
Newb trying to act cool
August 13, 2018, 04:19:13 AM
Health is important! But I always feel like I can trade some health temporarily to gain financial or social profit, as long as it is health that I can gain back (e.g. moderate level of drinking, occasional no-sleep overtime, etc). In the end, we will use our wealth to pursue a comfortable lifestyle and to keep our body in good condition.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 03:37:20 AM
All right - health is the most necessary investment, because it is important even for yourself!
Activity: 67
August 13, 2018, 03:29:10 AM
Yeah It is right Health is Wealth if we don't have fine health then life is not good we can't do anything...
Activity: 4
August 12, 2018, 09:35:16 PM
I strongly agree that health is the wealth and everything that is most precious that we must guard.
Activity: 28
August 12, 2018, 06:39:56 PM
It is something that even money won’t be able to buy so take care of it.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 10:18:02 AM
There is no way am gonna disagree with you. Hell No. Health is indeed wealth.  I remembered i used to sit on PC for over 12 hours and having itching eyes . I cared less about my health. I don't go for workouts, i eat late. At first , i didnt see it coming(health problems) . But later i faced it. I lost lots of dollars to treat this . I was hospitalized for weeks  so i totally agree with you . Health is Wealth. When you have adequate health, you can bank all the money on the internet without mercy Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
August 07, 2018, 09:58:38 AM
Other than investing in stocks and altcoins, my friend invest also in your health. It will be more profitable in the long run, what will you do with your money if you are always in the hospital? Invest in it right now, eat healthy foods, go to the gym atleast 3 times a week or run for how many kilometers. It's more pleasurable to have a GOOD HEALTH.
That's true, because even if how many money do we have in our pocket it is still useless if we are not healthy to use it in the future, health is really important and we need to take care of the food we eat every day because every day makes our life more healthier if we need healthy foods like fruits and vegetables. We also need to drink a lot of water and as they say, 8 glasses of water a day is important. So we can lessen to go to the hospital.
Pages:
Jump to: