Pages:
Author

Topic: HEALTH IS WEALTH - page 7. (Read 9543 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 09:40:01 AM
Nowadays you can buy health as well, if you have enough money you can cure almost every disease.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 09:02:57 AM
I agree with you. I think health is our biggest capital. A good body can help us get the job done and have more fun in life. If you are always in the hospital, life will become very boring!
Activity: 28
August 07, 2018, 09:01:38 AM
fitness is the nice wealth, this is the best thing, or vital to us, the bodily, intellectual social and additionally non secular, are also include this wealth.fitness is the great wealth, this is the best component, or crucial to us, the physical, intellectual social and additionally religious, are also encompass this wealth.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 07, 2018, 08:59:28 AM
Yes. Most topics here are boring and uninteresting but kinda agree with this, i started having executive check up every year when i was 23. Youcant enjoy wealth or money if youre suffering
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 07, 2018, 08:42:43 AM
I agree. Of all things, our health should be our top priority. Investing in cryptocurrency is useless if we do not take care of our health. We only get one life. It is our duty to live it as fully as possible.
Activity: 84
August 07, 2018, 07:04:12 AM
I agree with you about taking care of our health. It is indeed that we should also invest in our health as staying healthy will keep us away from spending unnecessary expenses. We should also keep our health valuable compared to how we value bitcoin.
Activity: 39
August 07, 2018, 04:49:41 AM
The common saying Health is Wealth fits to everyone’s life. Good health is the real wealth means money which has capability to help us always. Good health is most important part of our life without which we are incomplete and living unhealthy life. Good health is really better than wealth and other things in this whole world.
Activity: 29
August 07, 2018, 04:49:06 AM
I think a good health allows us to work for more time without getting tired.
Activity: 32
August 07, 2018, 04:35:37 AM
this is proper. you can have all the money in the global if you're not healthful and will need to die from a sickness tomorrow
Activity: 135
August 07, 2018, 04:33:19 AM
without health wealth is nothing so health is better than wealth i agree this......
Activity: 85
August 07, 2018, 04:22:15 AM
Both are equally important. It is somehow true that people spontaneously pursue one. And of course that is wealth. It looks like the more attractive option. But wait till the "less attractive" part is missing. Then, one would realize how wrong they were in the first place. The smart thing to do is to create a balance. One must make sure that the pursuit of wealth does not interrupt their pursuit of health and vice-versa. If you can incorporate healthy habits into your daily routine, this is very achievable.
Activity: 63
August 07, 2018, 04:16:20 AM
Yes health  is most important part of our life. It is our first priority
Activity: 93
August 07, 2018, 04:13:08 AM
Could not agree more than enough. For people who spends almost all day in front of the computer health issues are not new, most of these office people do not have time to exercise or eat healthy. That is why we must really take care of our health. It really gave me a realization that if we do not take good care of our health we will not have time to enjoy our life to the fullest. We work now because we have responsibilities but it will also be done in future so when that time comes we should still have strength to enjoy and we could not have it if we do not live a healthy lifestyle.
Activity: 39
August 07, 2018, 03:59:30 AM
There is a very common and true saying that Health is Wealth. We should always keep in mind that wealth is wealth however health is the greatest wealth in this world. We should also motivate our kids and children to know something about this common saying using such as simple and easy essay on Health is Wealth. You can make your kids aware about their health using such simply worded Health is Wealth essay.

Activity: 108
August 07, 2018, 03:18:46 AM
That is so true,health is indeed wealth
Activity: 26
August 07, 2018, 02:29:29 AM
yes health is wealth we work for our health
Activity: 74
August 07, 2018, 12:40:35 AM
Yes, I agree with your opinion, there is no meaning if it has a lot of money but needs to spend some time with a bedridden hospital.
Health is not something that can be bought with money. only we can keep our bodies stay healthy.
Activity: 14
August 07, 2018, 12:26:04 AM
We can earn good if we are healthy.
Health ia something we can't buy from money.
Stay healthy stay fit !
Activity: 19
August 06, 2018, 11:31:12 PM
That is correct health is very important in our daily lives we need to eat healthy and proper exercise to do work for wealth
Activity: 33
August 06, 2018, 05:08:41 PM
agree with you, health is wealth and the most valuable thing, with us healthy then we can enjoy life, and in my opinion healthy consists of healthy physically, mentally healthy, soul and healthy social environment or residence.
Pages:
Jump to: