Pages:
Author

Topic: HEAT Discussion and Technical info - page 33. (Read 61463 times)

Activity: 711
Merit: 204
December 23, 2017, 03:28:13 PM
Are you serious? I need HEAT to pay the fee to buy HEAT on your exchange?

Could you at least mention that it's not possible to buy on your exchange? I lost time and money to send my funds from cryptopia to there because I wanted to buy cheaper no I have to send it back to cryptopia. Would be good for others to know so they don't waste their time and money on your exchange.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 10:26:37 AM
it's necessary to resolve the ICO token receipt issue for this project to move to the next level.
ICO tokens that weren't claimed during the HEAT bootup process in January have been redeemed slowly during the year. A small portion still remains unclaimed due to the individual circumstances associated with each and thus no general claim instructions available. All claims will be honored although it may take time to even start the process because of the individual support needed for each case.

If you have an unclaimed HEAT ICO stake, you can please message me through this Bitcointalk forum's private messaging stating your HEAT account number registered for the ICO (where available), sent amount and type of cryptocurrency, sender account and transaction id where known. This will help us locate your tokens and send you the access instructions with private HEAT message.

You ask to PM you, which is exactly what I did, with no actual action, only a "it will happen soon" response, followed by a glaring nothingness. You're so overwhelmed by countless ICO participants who haven't claimed yet? How many are we, 4?

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 09:48:46 AM
HEAT is an awesome name man.
Activity: 773
Merit: 500
Heatledger.com
December 22, 2017, 08:03:34 PM
The BTC withdrawals backlog has now been cleared. This round of withdrawals incurred about 400 EUR loss for the company in BTC fees - the Bitcoin network is at this time practically unusable for small to medium size transactions without advanced use of the sendmany command of the BTC protocol. With BTC fees reaching levels of above 100 EUR per transaction to go through, we've now updated our software to use the sendmany option to keep the heatwallet.com BTC gateway in business. Anyhow, withdrawal fees increase will likely be applied in the next days as it's not sustainable to keep the gateway running at loss.

I can see only hardship ahead for Bitcoin adoption due to the serious capacity limitations and subsequent high fee levels for normal users. For cryptocurrency to be used as a transactional tool it really needs to scale, like HEAT is designed to do.

If I were to guess, BTC's role will rather quickly regress into an instrument of speculation and store of wealth much like gold. Some other popular but more usable coins like Litecoin (and why not HEAT later down the road) are more likely enjoy the position of mainstream retail payment token.
Heatledger.com
December 22, 2017, 11:50:30 AM
it's necessary to resolve the ICO token receipt issue for this project to move to the next level.
ICO tokens that weren't claimed during the HEAT bootup process in January have been redeemed slowly during the year. A small portion still remains unclaimed due to the individual circumstances associated with each and thus no general claim instructions available. All claims will be honored although it may take time to even start the process because of the individual support needed for each case.

If you have an unclaimed HEAT ICO stake, you can please message me through this Bitcointalk forum's private messaging stating your HEAT account number registered for the ICO (where available), sent amount and type of cryptocurrency, sender account and transaction id where known. This will help us locate your tokens and send you the access instructions with private HEAT message.
December 22, 2017, 10:50:39 AM
It would be pretty awesome if we could hold HEAT on a Ledger Nano S
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 10:29:31 AM
 the heat does not work again... omg
Activity: 21
December 22, 2017, 09:29:54 AM
For all leasing currently to heatpool.org, be informed that I have finally processed the requested rewards again now the forking has been resolved!

Great work devs, in stabilizing everything again!
Activity: 18
December 22, 2017, 07:39:40 AM
I still have 0 instruction on how I am supposed to redeem my HEAT tokens...

Redeem? do you mean collect your HEAT tokens or change them back into Bitcoin? The ICO was last year. Did you participate ?

Yes I participated in the ICO, and never received any instruction on how to collect my HEAT tokens.

http://heatledger.net/index.php?topic=38.0

Yep, my situation is the same as in this topic. I wrote with proof that I took part in the ICO, I was told that my situation would be looked into "soon", never happened. That project doesn't give a damn distributing tokens to its investors, which is clearly a sign of a very bright future for the holders.
The worst support of all ICOs I took part in.
Heatledger.com
December 22, 2017, 07:01:57 AM
Most BTC withdrawals have been delayed since Sunday Dec 17th due to the ongoing p2p network fork issues. The network issues have been resolved with the recent 2.3.2 release, pending withdrawals are processed today.

This was the most serious network outage in HEAT's history to date since the early days from Jan and Feb, unfortunately introduced by a bug in post 2.0.0 release series, and seems to have been cleared now. If we had used automated withdrawals for BTC payments with a delay of only hours or less, the forks and rollbacks would have reversed several BTC asset transfers in the HEAT network, causing significant losses to the company.

With recent updates and near future improvements the network stability is increased further from the stable period experienced with the 2.0.0 server. We can then move on to more automated withdrawals policy, but with stringent security measures and yes - unfortunately at least some hours delays due to the requirements of a decentralized blockchain technology.
Activity: 53
December 21, 2017, 06:42:37 PM
It has been a busy week with 3 updates, great work devs!

Activity: 421
HEAT Ledger
December 21, 2017, 04:05:42 PM
SERVER UPDATE

HEATLEDGER 2.3.2

We unfortunately introduced a bug in the previous 2.3.1 version basically making 2.3.1 incompatible with the last official guaranteed to work hard fork version 2.2.0 and its followup 2.3.0.

This version solves the problem where certain transactions could not be included in blocks forged by 2.3.1.

Apart from this fix we also fixed a bug in the display of transactions in the block explorer.

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/releases/tag/v2.3.2

DESKTOP WINDOWS + LINUX UPDATE

HEAT WALLET 2.3.2

Contains heatledger server 2.3.2.

ABOUT HEATLEDGER 2.3.2

We unfortunately introduced a bug in the previous 2.3.1 version basically making 2.3.1 incompatible with the last official guaranteed to work hard fork version 2.2.0 and its followup 2.3.0.

This version solves the problem where certain transactions could not be included in blocks forged by 2.3.1.

Apart from this fix we also fixed a bug in the display of transactions in the block explorer.

We are working on an update that fully enables this great feature again, it will work even better and no longer interfere where it could cause forks to happen.

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases/tag/v2.3.2
December 21, 2017, 06:43:53 AM

why does everyone pretend that nothing happens? is there our money and we can not do anything with them when I get access to the money?

Wow this really has to be the worst experience I have had with a wallet... It let me log in with an incorrectly typed pharaphrase, and now I cant replicate it so I can't login.

Is there any way to get it back?

nothing can be done but wait

What do you mean by wait?

I'm waiting for the site to fix it
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 06:36:47 AM

why does everyone pretend that nothing happens? is there our money and we can not do anything with them when I get access to the money?

Wow this really has to be the worst experience I have had with a wallet... It let me log in with an incorrectly typed pharaphrase, and now I cant replicate it so I can't login.

What do you mean by wait?
December 21, 2017, 06:26:44 AM

December 21, 2017, 05:44:19 AM

December 21, 2017, 05:39:56 AM
How do I buy heat from heat wallet if the fee is 0.001 heat when I am trying to buy heat on the heat wallet!?

When you send Bitcoin to the HEAT Wallet you automatically receive a small amount of HEAT, enough to trade with and purchase your first coins.

Well I didn't!
December 21, 2017, 03:35:32 AM

December 21, 2017, 02:50:00 AM
How do I buy heat from heat wallet if the fee is 0.001 heat when I am trying to buy heat on the heat wallet!?

When you send Bitcoin to the HEAT Wallet you automatically receive a small amount of HEAT, enough to trade with and purchase your first coins.
Activity: 199
December 21, 2017, 12:29:36 AM
Development teams can hold social network bounty programs on designated social networks, recommending 5 articles or 10 articles, with 1,000 followers, with 5,000 followers giving more rewards. At least 500 followers, you can give some reward。For example, twitter: Like and Retweet。The development team should build a strong and active community
Pages:
Jump to: