Pages:
Author

Topic: Hello - page 2. (Read 37026 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 250
May 17, 2016, 12:47:48 PM
Hello,
I can't send a support ticket and can not contact you via email.
How am I supposed to contact you?
My keyword was sold, I wanted to withdraw, but you cancelled the withdrawal and gave the keyword back to me and I wonder why...
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
May 17, 2016, 11:04:36 AM
We crossed 10k registered users and still growing by 250 signups a day. Thank you everyone

Thats great news and well done, keep the stats coming )
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
May 09, 2016, 04:27:23 AM
there is a new thread in German language about ST.

Everybody who is intrested is welcome to contribute

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/searchtrade-suchmaschine-zahlt-bitcoins-aus-keyword-mining-keyword-trading-1465705
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
May 05, 2016, 04:27:23 AM
Oh i wounder if mine will sell i got Microsoft gym an jewelry up for sale

Well if your price is reasonable  Wink

I already took profit from the nice income I got while I owned the keywords and now they sold!

Keep on the good work guys when ideas are good people participate and this is exactly the case, I knew this is a successful project just starting to grow!

Thanx for your support and congratulations on your key word sale. We are still no where close to our own vision of searchtrade. With time we have realised it is not easy build quality software but on the positive side we have also learnt if you have a good idea and genuine intent things move eventually.

We are so overwhelmed by response we have received so far that our hunger to make searchtrade a success has only grown by leaps. We are going to make some mistakes on this journey and can only hope you guys will continue your support.

None of us on the team have worked on project of this scale before but are eager learners and hope what we lack in experience will be covered by our motivation to pull this through.

Thanx again

Thank you for your continous effort and innovation.

I am european but more than 20% of my portfolio is allocated in India for some reason, great country with outstanding growth, you guys really honor your country
May 04, 2016, 02:28:09 PM

Well if your price is reasonable  Wink

I already took profit from the nice income I got while I owned the keywords and now they sold!

Keep on the good work guys when ideas are good people participate and this is exactly the case, I knew this is a successful project just starting to grow!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 04, 2016, 01:51:22 PM
May 04, 2016, 01:36:02 PM
Wow guys the keyword market is really skyrocketing!! Those words are changing hands fast!  Shocked
May 03, 2016, 10:33:55 AM
Help and Support

When trying to submit i get this error "Error in submitting request please try again!!"
'Suggested amounts to modify' dropdown is quite odd, there should be an option to to select this.

My support query is"Hi, the transaction payment amount is 6821, the number of searches in total is much more than the payout, total number of searches is 7502 in my dashboard for all 7 keywords i own."
May 03, 2016, 09:46:15 AM
2 BTC payout  Grin

Congratulations!

This project looks really good. I´m looking foreward to the future of ST.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
May 02, 2016, 05:21:10 PM
new site works fast and good
I like the design

Great work!

Yeah I just want to say nice job on sorting out the site speed issues.  I complained numerous times in this thread about it and I'm glad to see I won't have to do it anymore. lol
legendary
Activity: 1442
May 01, 2016, 10:37:45 PM
just about to get this going.

Not sure how I missed this thread but great idea and
glad to take part

definitely lowering the amount needed to cash out would be
nice
May 01, 2016, 12:04:35 PM
Thanx for your suggestion will try and build tutorials for all browsers.

Great work on the latest changes, mobile viewing experience much better.

You working on any apps - loads of value here for mobiles?

API, when will this be made available so we can implement some local search engines etc?

Thx
May 01, 2016, 11:56:15 AM
Thanx for your suggestion will try and build tutorials for all browsers.

Great work guys

Perhaps you should speed up the withdrawals for a smoother experience
April 29, 2016, 07:05:56 AM
I like the design

Great work!

Integrating ST in Firefox would be awsome so there would be no need to go back the the ST website for every search

Nevermind... I found out how to do. ST is now the standard search in my firefox :-)

...maybee there should be some tutorials for such things

Smiley Smiley Smiley
April 29, 2016, 04:12:43 AM
I like the design

Great work!

Integrating ST in Firefox would be awsome so there would be no need to go back the the ST website for every search
Activity: 896
April 25, 2016, 03:22:33 AM
I'm not having any of those issues.
I did find a exploit tho that can earn you unlimited btc tho.
Ive already informed them of the issue so they should be handling it soon.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
April 22, 2016, 08:56:44 AM
I have a few problems with site loading speed, but maybe if you could use cloudflare (if you aren't already) you could use it to speed your site up with their distributed servers.

Also, how about you sell maybe the top 2-3 spots for a certain keyword? You can have a monthly auction or something.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
April 10, 2016, 08:16:36 AM
The new design is nice, but the web is very slow, and have some bugs, i'm using chrome browser. In some searches it appears a pop up telling that "wigdet_page.php not found" "news_page result not found" .
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 09, 2016, 10:03:45 PM
Very Nice Concept ! Keep this up Guys!

regards
Activity: 994
April 09, 2016, 07:51:36 PM
Targeting launch of new UI next week. Speed issues taken care of. Check https://www.searchtrade.com/staging and provide us feedback.

Design looks fresh, but the website is quite buggy.
On my first search i saw to errors:
http://imgur.com/raCfGMq

Better have some tech guy look into that. Most users (like me) will avoid your site and never come back.

Even worse is that the search page is empty?

Pages:
Jump to: